Arrow Gargoyles Shattered Mirror

Title

Gargoyles Shattered Mirror

Summary -

What if Demona wished for Puck to rid her of Elisa forever? What if she then extended that permanent wish to the other humans of New York City? Behold the result of Demona's hatred: an NYC populated by gargoyles! How will the people of NYC deal with their new status? How will the world react? What will become of our favorite Clan? What of Demona, McBeth, the Pack, Xanatos, etc.?

Link

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14238086/1/
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Title

Gargoyles Shattered Mirror

Summary -

What if Demona wished for Puck to rid her of Elisa forever? What if she then extended that permanent wish to the other humans of New York City? Behold the result of Demona's hatred: an NYC populated by gargoyles! How will the people of NYC deal with their new status? How will the world react? What will become of our favorite Clan? What of Demona, McBeth, the Pack, Xanatos, etc.?

Link

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14238086/1/
    I don't know if it's just me, but I always liked Demona and Xanatos better than the heroes. And it wasn't just the Trek nostalgia either; I liked their characters---they had understandable motives and were sympathetic---to a degree---antagonists. That's well done writing and universe set-up if you ask me.