Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default X-men unlimited 89. Armageddon(nature) girl vs(akabeats to death) the xmen

As we open Gwen is morning Armageddon man, xmen survived the planet farting on them, and nature girl has became Armageddon girl and gained omega level powers.

Jean: magik get people to safety, Ice man fire star take her out.

Fire star: shows over
    Armageddon: for you. Using her vauge nature powers she turns off her fire making her fall.
    Fire star knocked out.

Ice man: I got this
    Armageddon:no you don't.
    throws devolved goo at his ice and he begins to devolved Forge is trying to stabilize him.
    Ice man ko forgot out of fight

Jean and synch: stop right there your genocide ends now.
    Armageddon: do you know how many flies die every second. Try to count them

Using her vauge nature powers she makes Jean connect to ever dying insect on the planet. Millions dying every second just for existing.
    Jean is canotonic
    Synch: I'm trying to buffer it but....
    Jean explodes and takes synch with her.

Magik is being magik.
    Magik: force of nature adorable. She's redirecting all the bolts.
    Jean exploding sends a flaming car at her but Gwen saves her.
    Magik: thanks. The xmen failed You and curse, should have ridden with me. Now let me rid you in to battle noble steed.
    Gwen the gigant spider war mount of magik: panic attack/depression happy spider noises

Cyclops and talon vs Armageddon girl
    Talon plan fast ball special
    Scott uses his laser to give talona turbo boost , the fastest fast ball special ever, she can't possibly stop that...
    Armageddon girl smackes her with a stick, sending her in to garbage

Armageddon girl chucks rocks boosted by hurricane force winds at Scott.
    Armageddon: you visers broken, and your riddle with debris.
    Scott: I didn't her no bell
    Armageddon: adorable. But I am nature
    Using her vauge nature powers she's controlss the dirt and air to suffocate Cyclops and then, I'll have this sum it up

Screenshot_20230529_084138_Marvel Unlimited.jpg
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 05-29-2023 at 05:45 AM.

I think her nature powers are as vague as Storm's "wheather control", so I'm ok with her doing whatever. It's fun.
    Love the setup for Curse's presence in the Realm mini.

Lin was whopping their butts BAD! I know this characterization of Nature Girl is unpopular but, its nice to see how powerful she can be.

We see the extent of her Nature Empathy, Animal, Plant and Weather control. She’s able to overwhelm the entire team without breaking a sweat
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

The next great X-Villain.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She honestly is. Its fun seeing her go so crazy

I'm strangely liking Armageddon Girl. I like when a villain can thrash a team all while talking smack.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

So it’s still not over? Sheesh.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    So it’s still not over? Sheesh.
    It's never ending. It reaches the singularity. There is only xmen green all is xmen green

Well, looks like Tempus is gonna have to take Xavier back in time to prevent another couple from conceiving their kid. It’s the only way to end this dumpster fire. That or just have Magik port her into space.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 05-29-2023 at 10:26 AM.

How did the x men fail Curse? She was a random kid Who went on a Murder spree cause She's a Psychopath Who wanted other Psychopaths as friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    It's never ending. It reaches the singularity. There is only xmen green all is xmen green
    This comic and X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Well, looks like Tempus is gonna have to take Xavier back in time to prevent another couple from conceiving their kid. It’s the only way to end this dumpster fire. That or just have Magik port her into space.
    Just have Sunspot go back in time and vaporize Krakoa before all the awfulness starts.

Or you could just go with my head-canon: all the characters suffering villainization or mischaracterization are hallucinating their actions after consuming Krakoan psychedelic mushrooms.
    Last edited by Mungho; 05-29-2023 at 10:42 AM.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

The SoS final Dominion is X-men Green.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    I think her nature powers are as vague as Storm's "wheather control", so I'm ok with her doing whatever. It's fun.
    Yeah. Magik feels responsible for Curse. Fair or not, I kinda thought that might have something to do with why Curse will be in Realm of X.
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    I also think the team has been easy on her. Jean alone could have atomized her or shut down her psyche by now. However, the point is not to hurt or kill her but to make her see the error of her ways with compassion while being receptive to her anger.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    ...its nice to see how powerful she can be. We see the extent of her Nature Empathy, Animal, Plant and Weather control. She’s able to overwhelm the entire team without breaking a sweat
    I concur!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She honestly is. Its fun seeing her go so crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'm strangely liking Armageddon Girl. I like when a villain can thrash a team all while talking smack.
    I believe part of the appeal stems from Nature Girl acting as a sort of megaphone for Earth's primal scream, proclaiming her anger over the violations she's endured and promulgating a more natural way of living, albeit one with definite flaws. There is more than a kernel of truth in what Nature Girl is pointing out and trying to reverse, which her methods have overshadowed, although not completely.

Favorite moments, which are Jean-centric, of course:

Jean leading her team with poise and strategy and making it a point to pair up with Synch, her favorite team member.

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

That blast of trauma, though, while Synch goes about "buffering" for Jean. (Honey, if she decided to cut loose, Nature Girl would go the way of MeMe.) And Scott fully understanding his partner—his best friend, wife, and lover—like no other.

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."