Inspired by the thread with anime chars with real life stats

Who takes it?

1) Standard fight
    2) No Musou Tensei for Kenshiro
    3) Speed equalized and no musou tensei
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

A little bit of drunk posting here, thoughts may not be that coherent.

Anyhow; If Kenshiro can touch him, All Might explodes and dies. He has standard human physiology albeit big and strong so Ken can just kill him with Hokuto Shinken.

However, if All Might can get a real good swing on him before Ken thinks and goes Musou Tensei then he will probably win.

So, advantage Kenshiro? I don't think All Might has feats to suggest he can blitz Ken so his offensive game becomes potentially useless.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I feel Ken's speed is too much for All Might.

If All Might is faster, using one of his smash attacks will, well, smash Ken, even from a distance.

If All Might is slower, there is literally nothing offensive he can do to Ken, and the opposite isn't true.

So, given the feats we have, I'd say that All Might doesn't quite have the speed he'd need here.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Overlooked that there's a speed equal/no Musou Tensei option in play.

Erm... well, that favours Kenshiro on the face of it. He's got a more precise range game to draw upon and I don't recall All Might's ranged punches being strong enough to put Ken down.

Tenha Kassatsu/Hokuto Gosho-ha for the win?

I have this crazy thought in my head of Kenshiro eating All Might's hair and getting One for All.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I have this crazy thought in my head of Kenshiro eating All Might's hair and getting One for All.
    All Might would still have to bequeath One For All to Kenshiro for that to happen. Kenshiro can't just eat All Might's hair after blowing him up.