Extraordinary Member

Default Shigure Kosaka vs. Demons (Kimetsu no Yaiba)

The weapons master of the Ryozanpaku dojo takes on the upper rank demon from Demon Slayer.

For this rumble all of Shigure's weapon will have nichirin blades so that she can hurt the demons.

1. Gyutaro and Daki (she knows that she has to cut off their head simultaneously)
    2. Gyokko
    3. Akaza
    4. Doma
    5. Kokushibo

How does Shigure do against these opponents?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Eeehhh...

This is going to involve figuring out how Shigure fits into the KnY speed hierarchy.

As I recall, her feats are a bit tricky to quantify. She blitzes really fast people and was able to tag Mikumo (old jujitsu lady) when precious few other people were able to.

Putting that aside, let's look at the practicalities. Gyutaro and Daki have pretty wild area of effect and range between them and can just split up to make her life much harder, so it might be hard for her to both close distance and manipulate the fight to get them both in one swing. Possible, but not easy for her working alone. I will note that they are both considerably slower than the other Upper Moons as an unmarked Uzui was able to throw down with Gyutaro fairly well.

Gyokko is pretty quick but he got iced by Marked Tokita pretty badly. He has poison so he could just try and land some poison attacks and play keepaway. Though, I think Shigure has some blanket resistance to poisons?? I think, it's been a long time since I read HSDK.

Akaza is a problem because he's wickedly powerful and strong and beheading him technically might not even be fatal to him. He really died because he kind of gave up rather than being beaten. Not sure that Shigure could keep him down in the arena and she'd tire and he wouldn't.

Doma has pretty massive AoE and his ice clones are really strong. He kind of doesn't have to get into her range and the longer things go on, the worse she has it. Barring the potential of her being able to go for the blitz, I think he could take her out.

Kokushibo is completely crazy in terms of how strong he is. Fighting multiple marked opponents at once, massive range and area of effect despite being a swordsman. I don't think Shigure has the ability to win this on her own. He just won't care about most of her offensive ability and going into range with him pretty much guarantees she'll get hit because of his crescent moon slashes.