Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Trinity’s hair color is a dead giveaway that neither Clark nor Bruce are her father.
    Yeah, Clark, Diana, and Bruce all have black hair, so any kids Diana had with Bruce or Clark would probably also have black hair. But then, Steve Trevor is blonde, so the brunette Trinity doesn't match him either.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Clark, Diana, and Bruce all have black hair, so any kids Diana had with Bruce or Clark would probably also have black hair. But then, Steve Trevor is blonde, so the brunette Trinity doesn't match him either.
    Doesn't hair color vary with offspring and sometimes even skip a generation?

Diana's magic. And if he's involved, Superman's an alien. I wouldn't assume genetic works exactly the same way as with regular humans.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 06-01-2023 at 02:13 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCrab View Post
    Apparently Wonder Woman has a daughter in the future who's name is Trinity (In comicbook lexicon, Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman) and who likes hanging around doves, a traditional symbol associated with Superman.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/full...aled-spoilers/

Will this be Superman's out of wedlock daughter?

I seriously doubt DC Comics will go that way with the story, but it'd be an interesting storyline that would get them some mainstream headlines.

Trinity's last name is Prince, like Diana, which makes sense because Diana is a feminist, but also is something one might do when the biological father can't publicly acknowledge paternity because he was, you know, married to someone else.
    If she were Superman’s daughter, then she’d be more hyped as Superman’s daughter and not Wonder Woman’s.

Obviously she’s not Clark’s.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Diana's magic. And if he's involved, Superman's an alien. I wouldn't assume genetic works exactly the same way as with regular humans.
    I mean, Superman does have a son who looks exactly like him.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Doesn't hair color vary with offspring and sometimes even skip a generation?
    All their parents have black hair or blonde hair (lara-el)

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    This thread has suddenly caused the Paul Anka song "(You're) Having My Baby" (from 1974) to get stuck in my head.

Thanks for nothing!
    If you remembered THAT song... the reality was it already was stuck in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    If you remembered THAT song... the reality was it already was stuck in your head.
    Yeah, but it was so deeply buried that it wasn't likely to see the light of day until something resurrected it.