Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    So do I but I don't care enough to poor through backissues to find that.
    I did not ask you to -- nor was that some form of challenge. You said Rogue's age was revisited during Alpha Flight/X-Men and I said I'll check. My collection is always readily at hand.

No...we're debating approximate age when this whole Rogue/Magneto thing started...I say she would have been 19 or 20 at most.
    I can agree with that assessment.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 09-07-2014 at 07:01 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doomuniverse View Post
    Doesn't Kryptonians age very slowly? And they don't really have consent issues for Aliens. That's the gimmick.
    Seriously? Marvel introduced X-23 as a teenage prostitute in a corset...want to explain that one away?

Jean Grey has been 25 for decades..lol. Her and Spider Man...they never change ages. They might age Kitty a little bit but it typically stays the same.
    As far as I know, the only time they ever said her age was 25 was on her original tombstone post Phoenix Saga...and Spiderman is the one we base the current ages off of since a recent comic said he was 28 and the O5 (aside from Iceman) should be a year or two older.

Storm isn't younger than the original 5...where in the world did u get that? They even pushed she was older than them on the tv shows.
    She was NEVER older than the O5 in the comics...what book ever made you think she was?
    Last edited by grinningdemon; 09-07-2014 at 07:20 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post

I did not ask you to -- nor was that some form of challenge. You said Rogue's age was revisited during Alpha Flight/X-Men and I said I'll check. My collection is always readily at hand.
    Feel free...I didn't mean to sound defensive.