Default Would you like to see Spider-Man Unlimited revisited in some way?

I personally would love to see them adapt the Spiderman Unlimited story line to the main comics. Have High Evolutionary obtain some sort of advance tech that enables him to create a copy of Earth and for it to have been a secret project he's been working on for untold years. Besides I'd love to see Sir Ram and Tiger to become canon characters. Tiger especially because I think a comic book take on him would be good to see since he valued honor and I can see Peter having an interesting dynamic with him. Though I don't know if a Carnage and Venom team up would work as Venom is a hero now, but I can see how the synoptic could fit into comic lore perhaps as a sort of symbiote hive that gets disturbed by beastial construction workers and sends out a sort of signal that drives Venom and Carnage to Counter Earth. Carnage I can see being motivated by the desire to witness the coming destruction caused by the Synoptic and Venom I can see being driven by a desire to protect the future of his species. I remember Venom saying once in a comic that the symbiotes don't care about their offspring but do care about the survival of their species so if the Synoptic was tied to that I can see them both instinctively being drawn to it.

Also I'm curious as to how Peter would interact with Naoko, Shane, and Counter Goblin especially since it was pretty obvious in the cartoon that Goblin was Shane's dad and didn't like Peter stepping in on his turf.

BANNED

I would love to see the series get some kind of continuation. An actual animated series seems unlikely. We'd more likely get a Spider-man TAS revival ala X-men '97 that's coming to Disney Plus. But I for one really loved Unlimited. It was a very wild take on Spider-man and the lack of MJ was a bummer, but it was really good stuff. More out there and embracing the crazier sci-fi elements Spidey has always been known for. Sure, he kinda stole Miguel's look, but it was still awesome.

Personally I'd just be happy with a comic that wraps up it's story properly. Take out the baddies, save Counter-Earth for good, go back home to MJ for smooches. Badabing badaboom. (I have never said that phrase until this moment, and now I am disgusted with myself)

Would be cool to see what creative team they could get for it.

Fantastic Member

100% Yes. I'd settle for a minisseries, be it a conteined AU romp or an adaptation of some kind on regular 616. They could use a side book like Slott's SM (but not him as the writer) since it looks to be the zany, ''conceptual'' one, while ASM is more grounded.

But ideally i think it would be cool to have another go as an animated series, as unlikely as that would be. Also, on that topic, a TAS revival would be so hype, as would spectacular, but my vote is on TAS so we could finally find the real MJ.

But if im getting creative, my personal wish would be a Miles Morales led side book focused on a smaller team of AU spiders like Gwen, Miguel, Punk and maybe even Mayday going on ''Spider-Verse'' inter-dimensional adventures. And a major multi-issue arc would have them going to counter earth to assist Unlimited Spidey in the final battle against the High Evolutionary.

The only problem would be that in comics form we wouldn't get to hear that opening theme song again, and that s**t SLAPS

Quote Originally Posted by Tapioca Blitzkrieg View Post
    100% Yes. I'd settle for a minisseries, be it a conteined AU romp or an adaptation of some kind on regular 616. They could use a side book like Slott's SM (but not him as the writer) since it looks to be the zany, ''conceptual'' one, while ASM is more grounded.

But ideally i think it would be cool to have another go as an animated series, as unlikely as that would be. Also, on that topic, a TAS revival would be so hype, as would spectacular, but my vote is on TAS so we could finally find the real MJ.

But if im getting creative, my personal wish would be a Miles Morales led side book focused on a smaller team of AU spiders like Gwen, Miguel, Punk and maybe even Mayday going on ''Spider-Verse'' inter-dimensional adventures. And a major multi-issue arc would have them going to counter earth to assist Unlimited Spidey in the final battle against the High Evolutionary.

The only problem would be that in comics form we wouldn't get to hear that opening theme song again, and that s**t SLAPS
    Agreed I love that opening theme song. Personally, I like the idea of it getting rebooted in an alternative universe series but if not that I'd settle for 616 Spiderman getting a Counter Earth Saga where after becoming hated by most of the people on his Earth he goes on a mission to save Jameson's son and gets a new suit for the duration of his time off world.

It'd also be good to see a spiderverse event where 616 Peter has to help his variants like for him and 97 Spiderman to be looking for MJ and for them to pop up on Counter Earth right after the Synoptic has risen. I also think it'd be cool if after helping them both his adventures with his variants made a massive impact on him like helping find 97MJ causes him to remember his marriage and causes him. go back to his earth with a lot of regrets and emotional hang ups.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Spider-Man Unlimited would be great to revisit, especially since they had scripts and ideas ready for at least the first half of the second season before it got canceled after three episodes to compete with Pokemon. Counter-Earth would have been saved from the Synoptic, but Spider-Man and John Jameson wouldn't be on their way back to Earth just yet, which would have even led to encounters with Counter-Earth versions of Mary Jane and the Black Cat, just to complicate things further for Peter.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I'd like to see Rino Romano play Spider-Man again.

BANNED

I wouldn't even mind a comic book continuation of it, similar to how TAS had a comic series attached.

A comic adaptation would be nice. I'm also cool with it as an arc Peter goes through. He gets stuck on Counter Earth and tries to leave. You can replace Venom with Chasm or just create a new villian to take over their roles.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 06-01-2023 at 08:03 AM.