Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Midori and Shiro stay on at Capsule Corp for a few weeks before heading out, accompanying Dr. Wheelo on his journey to Terra. Having decided to go back and help try and save the dead planet, Princess Karis and Wilhelm are taking Capsule Corp technology, some magic seeds, and the help of Wheelo, Midori, and Shiro to help set Terra up. Eva too had given Karis a small spark of creational energy that might, she said, be able to jump start Terra and possibly even grant it the ability to create a Guardian.

The group, hopeful but somber in a way, promise to come back in one year to report on their progress and to meet back up for Eva’s anniversary party to celebrate Sakin’s defeat. Taking as much as they can, the group leaves through a magical door (created by Etrina and Eva) in the Lookout and go back to Terra.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Adam remains with Jinzi, the android quickly learning more and more as he protects the President of Earth. In his role of bodyguard, he saved Jinzi from three assassination attempts over the course of the next year leading up to Eva’s Party. He also, in this role, is exposed to more technology that is not Earth based and quickly helps evolve himself into a more persistent, powerful, and combat-ready Android. His relationship with Shiro, put on hold for now due to her going to Terra, is something he looks forward to exploring more of once she gets back and showing off his more powerful form now. In conjunction with Jinzi and a little bit of Etrina, his ability to time jump a bit has also expanded, as has his temporal sight, and now with a predicative algorithm installed he can see even potential future threats around Jinzi and his family. This has come in handy in dealing with Jinzi and Meagan’s kids, of which he often babysits much to his chagrin and their amusement.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Chou Basaraa remains a small-time folk hero and legend and motivational speaker. He generally stays out of the limelight, and while his incarnate nature still causes him feelings of confusion and anger, he has mostly settled himself and his past actions under Fife’s control. He regularly travels and speaks at local group therapy sessions about how to deal with PTSD, one’s past, and how to move on into a better future alongside Chuan, who has opened a small time traveling healer business, the two traveling together to do good in the world. Chuan, seeing so much pain in the world coming back from so many attacks and catastrophes and the advent of ki learning spreading, went about setting up a business where he could travel and help heal people and their damaged ki pathways while Chou helps with their emotions and mind. The two become quite successful, and their company, Phantom Needles, spreads healing throughout the land.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Yes, I will walk it steadily. I already know what it's like to take shortcuts. Every shortcut I took has always led to disastrous side effects," Praxat said.

" Overclocking my cellular functions shortened my lifespan. Absorbing a ton of electron electromagnetic energy made me go insane. I only regain my sanity because of my deep friendship with Dash. A tech I called Acceleration Light Speed Charge nearly destroyed my body using it," Praxat said.

" Yeah turns out that using an Electromagnetic field, magnetic explosions, and Wave-particle interaction all at once to boost my speed in an electromagnetic energy form led to a disastrous side effect. I had to repair my body by using parts of the clothing you gave me Uncle Bullick. the only thing I couldn't repair was my eyes, they're gone, So I'm done taking shortcuts, and I will walk steadily this long road," Praxat said.

" To think at one point I was going to follow in my ancestor Disdemona Luue's footsteps, but factors I came across changed all that. However, the biggest factor was reading Padeshi's book, and after reading and thinking about my ancestor and the Ionic Corrupted, and putting two and two together. Making a shocking revelation that Disdemona was the first Ionic Corrupted, and Disdemona live over 30,000 years ago. Another shocking revelation would be if Disdemona was still alive, but that's highly unlikely," Praxat said.

" Also I kind of made arrangements for my family to visit here. So I promise, my Mother isn't anything like her mother. The way my mother recounted her childhood, she was raised mostly by her father," Praxat said.

( Hmm, I wonder if Craxat finished translating all 120 of Disdemona's travelogues yet,) Praxat thought.
    He nods.

“Very well. Then we will advance your training. With steady progress, you may be able to ascend eventually. But the road will be long, you are far from that pinnacle. This will be years in the making, do you understand, Praxat?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He nods.

“Very well. Then we will advance your training. With steady progress, you may be able to ascend eventually. But the road will be long, you are far from that pinnacle. This will be years in the making, do you understand, Praxat?”
    Praxat takes off her blindfold, revealing her empty eye sockets. " I understand and agree. My understanding of the Electromagnetic force is on a physical level, but to think my level of understanding was probably just mere surface level. To think there's a level of understanding beyond that is strange to me," Praxat said.

" At the state, I'm in now I can't grasp the thought of metaphysics or what Electromagnetic force has to do with anything spiritually. I have an idea, Let's do my training in a place where time is compressed and therefore flows differently. I once trained in a place where time was compressed called The Room of Spirit and Time on Earth, maybe there's something like that here on Amperior, perhaps in a peculiar ruin tower here I saw once that looked like it was built to reach towards the sky, also, I have a hunch that there's a malevolent entity on this planet. Oh, and I like to say I'm sorry for using something I wasn't actually ready to use which was reconfiguration," Praxat said.

" I know from a fact from what I study of the ruins, a battle took place here on Amperior, many decades ago. I have a feeling something on Amperior is hunting the people of Amperior, and Padeshi's book fueled my theory. If my hunch is correct, I wanted to face this malevolent entity," Praxat said.

" However, as for now, I don't stand a chance as I am now, from what I read about the Ionic Corrupted from Padeshi's book. Now, I wonder have my grandfather, mother, father, and sisters arrived on this planet yet, Oh I also made arrangement for a person named Jinzi to see you. My friend Dash will be here with some supplies and general educational supplements to help guide the people here on Ampeior to a modern future, to help rebuild the society they lost," Praxat said.

" which would be a moot point if there's a malevolent entity on this planet. If a Hyperbolic Time Chamber isn't an option, then I guess I'll be missing Eva’s Party on Earth, and facing this malevolent entity I have a hunch that's here on Amperior much later," Praxat said.

That's when Praxat feels a familiar presence behind her and turns around as her electroreception makes out an image of her sister Fraxat, Killrog, and three little half Toadian, half Repltia kids ( two girls, one boy) for her. " Fraxat, it's been a while, and who are these little tikes? Say little ones, how old are you?" Praxat said.

" Who's your mother and father? Wait, Shortcake, you and Killrog, no way. How I thought Toadians and Replitas weren't reproductively compatible with each other," Praxat said, shocked.

" Hmm if you're here, that means Legs ( Sraxat ), Punky ( Draxat ), Herbs ( Nraxat), and Craxat are here too," Praxat said.

Praxat then senses something at her feet. It's a thick book titled The Complete Collection of Disdemona's Travelogues Translated. " So Craxat did it. She translated all of Disdemona's travelogues," Praxat said.

Praxat starts to read the book and gets past the 10th travelogue that she already read. As Praxat reads the 11th travelogue. She is horrified at Disdemona's words. The words are erratic and Praxat can tell by the writing that Disdemona had gone mad.

In her words written in the 11th travelogue, Disdemona talked about having a hunger for electron electromagnetic energy. About her crewmates being out to get her, and how she should off them before they kill her. Claiming that she has ascended to that of a god.

That she should go to Qaceria to feed on her Toadian brethren to make herself more powerful, and to feed her hunger for electron electromagnetic energy. The rest of Disdemona's travelogues get crazier from there.

Praxat keeps reading and, finds out that Disdemona was imprisoned at Amperior's core by her crewmates Vyggen, Xilfon, and Kazoo, after an intense battle that cost the lives of Disdemona's crewmates Ýðreimd, Akrya, and Crujax, and That the last travelogue was written by Disdemona's Konatsian crewmate Vyggen. " Well, someone **** up. For a creature who feeds on electron electromagnetic energy. The last place you want to imprison such a creature is a planet's core, and Disdemona was imprisoned here on Amperior at its core," Praxat said.

Praxat realizing what word she just said waves her hands in front of her nieces and nephew. Now children that word you herd me say, please do not say that word. It's a bad word, so don't say it okay. Wish I was there to have seen you three when you were tadpoles," Praxat said.

" Okay we know that Disdemona is on this planet, probably most likely dead, I mean come on her still being alive after more than 30,000 years is far fetch that would be way beyond the average life expectancy of a Toadian. Well, she could have stayed in an electromagnetic energy form the entire time if that is possible, so maybe she could still be around. Now how did the Intoadians get to this planet more than 2,000 years ago," Praxat said.

" Wait is it possible to use the electromagnetic force to connect two planets together with a wormhole? Wait that sounds like nonsense only gravity can do that, at least I think only gravity can. Disdemona being at the core of Amperior explains something else, it explains the state of the planet," Praxat said.

My research has shown that this particular region is the most fertile region on the planet. Yet there are so many places on this planet entire regions even of nothing but wastelands as if something is draining the planet at an alarming rate, and my research shows if this process continues this planet will be doomed. So Operation Save Amperior is a go," Praxat said.

Praxat takes out a piece of paper and pen and draws a diagram to show the gravity of the situation. The diagram shows Amperior's core being drained of its electron electromagnetic energy and the eventual outcome if it's not stopped in time. The outcome is Amperior's core becomes solid, causing the planet to lose its magnetic field.

The diagram shows next that with a loss of Amperior's magnetic field comes the loss of its water and atmosphere, then the bombard of cosmic rays. Next, the Diagram shows how to solve this problem which is getting rid of whatever is draining the electron electromagnetic energy of Amperior's core and replenishing Amperior's core electron electromagnetic energy. the Estimate amount needed to replenish the electron electromagnetic energy of Amperior's core is the diagram.

The calculation is 30,000+ years times draining rate. Praxat puts up the Diagram. " If my ancestor Disdemona is still alive, then I feel the only way I'm going to beat her is to transcend, so this operation might take years or days depending on if there's something like The Room of Spirit and Time on Amperior," Praxat said.

" Well if there is something like The Room of Spirit and Time on Amperior. I'm sure it has restrictions to it. Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-19-2023 at 04:36 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Default Epilogue, Islay: At the End of Vengeance

Civilizations had risen and fallen, countless generations of lifetimes had been lived, and even divinities had ignited and been snuffed out in the span it had taken for her revenge to come to fruition.

And what of now?

Some mortals had spoken of the following hollowness: regret of a life poisoned by that bitter grudge. Not she, for regret was an emotion for those living on limited time, whereas her need for Sakin's death was simply an inevitability, one way or another. Relief was what she felt, content that she had done all she could to honor the memory of her precious student.

But what of him? The boy she had painstakingly spent forging into the ultimate weapon against her kin?

For a fractal of a second, the thought of making him into her new protege crossed her mind, but the idea was quickly abandoned. The boy had done his part, and like any weapon without an enemy, she was content to simply watch him from afar as one looked upon a retired blade resting upon the mantle. Besides, it would not be too long before the Old Dragon took him, and she lamented she would not be able to see what would become of that.

As for her? She was still an Angel, after all, one with her own universe. While she might be lacking the candidates for the next God of Destruction and Creation, they would come with time. In the meanwhile...

"I think it's about time we depart..."

Turning, the Angel would find the kneeling forms of Quila and Shōchū. Much like the Ogatan, she had found both the machine mutants at the lowest points and aided them, and in return, she had simply asked for a favor. Although not as strong in power or potential like Charco, they would be enough to help her in what lied ahead.

And what lied beyond vengeance for the Angel? That would be a story for another time.

Praxat takes off her blindfold, revealing her empty eye sockets. " I understand and agree. My understanding of the Electromagnetic force is on a physical level, but to think my level of understanding was probably just mere surface level. To think there's a level of understanding beyond that is strange to me," Praxat said.

" At the state, I'm in now I can't grasp the thought of metaphysics or what Electromagnetic force has to do with anything spiritually. I have an idea, Let's do my training in a place where time is compressed and therefore flows differently. I once trained in a place where time was compressed called The Room of Spirit and Time on Earth, maybe there's something like that here on Amperior, perhaps in a peculiar ruin tower here I saw once that looked like it was built to reach towards the sky, also, I have a hunch that there's a malevolent entity on this planet. Oh, and I like to say I'm sorry for using something I wasn't actually ready to use which was reconfiguration," Praxat said.

" I know from a fact from what I study of the ruins, a battle took place here on Amperior, many decades ago. I have a feeling something on Amperior is hunting the people of Amperior, and Padeshi's book fueled my theory. If my hunch is correct, I wanted to face this malevolent entity," Praxat said.

" However, as for now, I don't stand a chance as I am now, from what I read about the Ionic Corrupted from Padeshi's book. Now, I wonder have my grandfather, mother, father, and sisters arrived on this planet yet, Oh I also made arrangement for a person named Jinzi to see you. My friend Dash will be here with some supplies and general educational supplements to help guide the people here on Ampeior to a modern future, to help rebuild the society they lost," Praxat said.

" which would be a moot point if there's a malevolent entity on this planet. If a Hyperbolic Time Chamber isn't an option, then I guess I'll be missing Eva’s Party on Earth, and facing this malevolent entity I have a hunch that's here on Amperior much later," Praxat said.

That's when Praxat feels a familiar presence behind her and turns around as her electroreception makes out an image of her sister Fraxat, Killrog, and three little half Toadian, half Repltia kids ( two girls, one boy) for her. " Fraxat, it's been a while, and who are these little tikes? Say little ones, how old are you?" Praxat said.

" Who's your mother and father? Wait, Shortcake, you and Killrog, no way. How I thought Toadians and Replitas weren't reproductively compatible with each other," Praxat said, shocked.

" Hmm if you're here, that means Legs ( Sraxat ), Punky ( Draxat ), Herbs ( Nraxat), and Craxat are here too," Praxat said.

Praxat then senses something at her feet. It's a thick book titled The Complete Collection of Disdemona's Travelogues Translated. " So Craxat did it. She translated all of Disdemona's travelogues," Praxat said.

Praxat starts to read the book and gets past the 10th travelogue that she already read. As Praxat reads the 11th travelogue. She is horrified at Disdemona's words. The words are erratic and Praxat can tell by the writing that Disdemona had gone mad.

In her words written in the 11th travelogue, Disdemona talked about having a hunger for electron electromagnetic energy. About her crewmates being out to get her, and how she should off them before they kill her. Claiming that she has ascended to that of a god.

That she should go to Qaceria to feed on her Toadian brethren to make herself more powerful, and to feed her hunger for electron electromagnetic energy. The rest of Disdemona's travelogues get crazier from there.

Praxat keeps reading and, finds out that Disdemona was imprisoned at Amperior's core by her crewmates Vyggen, Xilfon, and Kazoo, after an intense battle that cost the lives of Disdemona's crewmates Ýðreimd, Akrya, and Crujax, and That the last travelogue was written by Disdemona's Konatsian crewmate Vyggen. " Well, someone **** up. For a creature who feeds on electron electromagnetic energy. The last place you want to imprison such a creature is a planet's core, and Disdemona was imprisoned here on Amperior at its core," Praxat said.

Praxat realizing what word she just said waves her hands in front of her nieces and nephew. Now children that word you herd me say, please do not say that word. It's a bad word, so don't say it okay. Wish I was there to have seen you three when you were tadpoles," Praxat said.

" Okay we know that Disdemona is on this planet, probably most likely dead, I mean come on her still being alive after more than 30,000 years is far fetch that would be way beyond the average life expectancy of a Toadian. Well, she could have stayed in an electromagnetic energy form the entire time if that is possible, so maybe she could still be around. Now how did the Intoadians get to this planet more than 2,000 years ago," Praxat said.

" Wait is it possible to use the electromagnetic force to connect two planets together with a wormhole? Wait that sounds like nonsense only gravity can do that, at least I think only gravity can. Disdemona being at the core of Amperior explains something else, it explains the state of the planet," Praxat said.

My research has shown that this particular region is the most fertile region on the planet. Yet there are so many places on this planet entire regions even of nothing but wastelands as if something is draining the planet at an alarming rate, and my research shows if this process continues this planet will be doomed. So Operation Save Amperior is a go," Praxat said.

Praxat takes out a piece of paper and pen and draws a diagram to show the gravity of the situation. The diagram shows Amperior's core being drained of its electron electromagnetic energy and the eventual outcome if it's not stopped in time. The outcome is Amperior's core becomes solid, causing the planet to lose its magnetic field.

The diagram shows next that with a loss of Amperior's magnetic field comes the loss of its water and atmosphere, then the bombard of cosmic rays. Next, the Diagram shows how to solve this problem which is getting rid of whatever is draining the electron electromagnetic energy of Amperior's core and replenishing Amperior's core electron electromagnetic energy. the Estimate amount needed to replenish the electron electromagnetic energy of Amperior's core is the diagram.

The calculation is 30,000+ years times draining rate. Praxat puts up the Diagram. " If my ancestor Disdemona is still alive, then I feel the only way I'm going to beat her is to transcend, so this operation might take years or days depending on if there's something like The Room of Spirit and Time on Amperior," Praxat said.

" Well if there is something like The Room of Spirit and Time on Amperior. I'm sure it has restrictions to it. Praxat said.
    Her uncle gets up and looks her over.

“A RoSaT will not be conducive to training the electromagnetic spectrum as you wish. Such a thing is limited inside certain pocket dimensions. You wish to train and ascend, you’ll need to experience the world, feel the world, and do this the proper way. No short cuts, Praxat.”

He unsheathes his blade and electricity arcs off it.

“Let us begin.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Her uncle gets up and looks her over.

“A RoSaT will not be conducive to training the electromagnetic spectrum as you wish. Such a thing is limited inside certain pocket dimensions. You wish to train and ascend, you’ll need to experience the world, feel the world, and do this the proper way. No short cuts, Praxat.”

He unsheathes his blade and electricity arcs off it.

“Let us begin.”
    " I never thought of that. Thanks for giving me a new perspective, Uncle Bullick," Praxat said.

Praxat takes out another piece of paper and writes something down. It's a note to Dash to inform Dash of the Ionic Corrupted, that Craxat translated all of Disdemona's Travelogues. That Disdemona was imprisoned at Amperior's core. That Disdemona may still be alive and is draining the electron Electromagnetic energy from Amperior's core.

Praxat then hands Killrog the note." Killrog, give this note to a human name Dash. She's a friend of mine," Praxat said.

Praxat then unsheathes her nodachi and begins her training to ascend. The training is brutal, and Praxat hangs on through sheer determination. Through her blood and tears, she gives it her all.

The most difficult part of her training throughout the year was grasping the metaphysical aspect and the spiritual aspect of the Electromagnetic force. Follow by reconfiguration, not the surface-level reconfiguration / grafting she did before, but true reconfiguration, which can only be accomplished by grasping the metaphysical aspect of the Electromagnetic force. However, it's through those brutal years of training that Praxat grasps metaphysics and the spiritual aspect of the Electromagnetic force.

Through her year of training, Praxat experienced and feels Amperior. It saddens her to see many dead wastelands on Amperior, but when she feels Amperior, she can feel that the planet is fighting back against a malevolent presence.

Thanks to her year of training. Praxat can feel this presence. It's a powerful malevolent presence at Ampeior's core. Praxat also encounters The Ionic Corrupted through her year of training and is horrified at the state they're in.

Through grasping the spiritual aspect of the Electromagnetic force, Praxat is able to see the soul of herself and the souls of others. Such as seeing the souls of the Ionic Corrupted and realizing they are in a state of constant misery, begging for a release from their suffering. As well as seeing wandering spirits, though to Praxat's surprise wandering spirits don't resemble physical bodies, instead they look like floating orbs. Also through the year of training, Praxat learns that her species the Toadians, and their subspecies the Intoadians' Bio-Electromagnokinesis grants them immunity to radiation.

By grasping both the metaphysical aspect and spiritual aspect of the Electromagnetic force. Praxat discovers that they are wavelengths beyond what she previously knew before her training.

a year has passed and Praxat is in a state where unified electromagnetic energy that is ivory is glowing from her eye sockets. " Is still far away, but I'm making much progress," Praxat said.

" this year has been brutal, but I thank you Uncle Bullick for the training. Throughout this year I have experienced Ampeior, and I felt it. Even though I had seen many dead wastelands, I felt, Amperior fighting, fighting against a malevolent presence. A powerful malevolent presence I felt coming from Amperior's core.

" I remember the first time a encountered the Ionic Corrupted, I wasn't prepared for what I saw. Such a cruel fate, It's worse than death. Those things wandering around Amperior like zombies used to be Intoadians. I know why ancestor Padsehi put down the Ionic Corrupted of his time when he was around, " Praxat said.

" It's because dying is better than having to live in such a state, and from looking at their souls it's as if they want to die, to end their suffering, but what if there was another option? What if we could save Intoadians who have turned into Ionic Corrupted, make them regain their minds, and end their suffering without killing them, however, I did find it quite strange I couldn't hear a heartbeat from one or detect any vital signs at all even though it was clearly moving. I wonder how old Fraxat's kids are now?" Praxat said.

( Hmm if The Ionic Corrupted have no vital signs, then how could they move? Wait that's it. On Earth, there was a man named Luigi Galvani. In his time he conduct experiments with electricity on the muscle tissue of dead animals) Praxat thought.

( It's said in textbooks Galvani discover that a deceased body could be Re-Animated through an electric current. Galvani's nephew Aldini conducted an experiment on a human corpse in front of an audience. His test proved that a corpse could be reanimated by electric current. This phenomenon would be coined as galvanism,) Praxat thought.

( so what I saw with the Ionic Corrupted is that galvanism in action? Next if Ionic Corrupted aren't alive, then why do they have souls? I mean when a body dies it's natural to assume the soul leaves the body. The only answer I have is this is a disturbance of the electromagnetic force on a spiritual level,) Praxat thought.

"Before my year of training, I would of scoff at the thought of the existence of scalar waves. Through a year of training, I learned how the minor apocalypse on Amperior happened many decades ago because Amperior itself told me the story. It all started when a power planet malfunctioned and let loose a burst of electron electromagnetic energy. Which caused an Ionic Corrupted outbreak," Praxat said.

" That's what the planet told me. Speaking of which, I remember a year ago we came by a ruins site with ruined structures at the time that I saw something odd about them. I remember the structures reminded me of a power plant site, It was something about the structures' look that remind me of such. Looking back that had to be the ruins of a power plant site," Praxat said.

" I also learned from the year of training that Amperior itself contains massive data storage. Information and memory stored within its electromagnetic field. It's like the planet is one giant data center. I remember you telling me once Uncle Bullick, that looking at all the data stored within a planet's electromagnetic field is an impossible task, because of the sheer magnitude of the data contained," Praxat said.

"This powerful malevolent presence I felt coming from Amperior's core. I'm sure of it, it's her my ancestor, and the accidental creator of the Intoadians, Disdemona. Well, not create precisely, all she did was use chemicals in self-defense against a bunch of the Toadians of her time, and these chemicals caused them to mutate. many thousands upon thousands of years evolution pretty much did the rest," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-02-2023 at 05:21 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

OT: Once back from my trip, I’ll be able to spend more time finishing Epilogues. Apologies for the long wait.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

" I never thought of that. Thanks for giving me a new perspective, Uncle Bullick," Praxat said.

Praxat takes out another piece of paper and writes something down. It's a note to Dash to inform Dash of the Ionic Corrupted, that Craxat translated all of Disdemona's Travelogues. That Disdemona was imprisoned at Amperior's core. That Disdemona may still be alive and is draining the electron Electromagnetic energy from Amperior's core.

Praxat then hands Killrog the note." Killrog, give this note to a human name Dash. She's a friend of mine," Praxat said.

Praxat then unsheathes her nodachi and begins her training to ascend. The training is brutal, and Praxat hangs on through sheer determination. Through her blood and tears, she gives it her all. Her Training goes on for years.

The most difficult part of her training throughout the years was grasping the metaphysical aspect and the spiritual aspect of the Electromagnetic force. Follow by reconfiguration, not the surface-level reconfiguration / grafting she did before, but true reconfiguration, which can only be accomplished by grasping the metaphysical aspect of the Electromagnetic force. However, it's through those brutal years of training that Praxat grasps metaphysics and the spiritual aspect of the Electromagnetic force.

Through her years of training, Praxat experience, and feels Amperior. It saddens her to see many dead wastelands on Amperior, but when she feels Amperior, she can feel that the planet is fighting back against a malevolent presence.

Thanks to her years of training. Praxat can feel this presence. It's a powerful malevolent presence at Ampeior's core. Praxat also encounters The Ionic Corrupted through her years of training and is horrified at the state they're in.

Through grasping the spiritual aspect of the Electromagnetic force, Praxat is able to see the soul of herself and the souls of others. Such as seeing the souls of the Ionic Corrupted and realizing they are in a state of constant misery, begging for a release from their suffering. As well as seeing wandering spirits, though to Praxat's surprise wandering spirits don't resemble physical bodies, instead they look like floating orbs. Also through the years of training, Praxat learns that her species the Toadians, and their subspecies the Intoadians' Bio-Electromagnokinesis grants them immunity to radiation.

By grasping both the metaphysical aspect and spiritual aspect of the Electromagnetic force. Praxat discovers that they are wavelengths beyond what she previously knew before her training.

Years have passed and Praxat is in a state where unified electromagnetic energy that is pure white on the visible spectrum and multi-color on the ultraviolet spectrum is glowing from her eye sockets, and her Ki feels different. After years of training, Praxat had finally achieved True Stabilization, "This feeling it's like nothing I have ever felt inside me. Not even Overclocked felt like this. I can feel intense pressure coming from me," Praxat said.

" These years have been brutal, but I thank you Uncle Bullick for the training. through the years I have experienced Ampeior, I felt it. Even though I had seen many dead wastelands, I felt, Amperior fighting, fighting against a malevolent presence. A powerful malevolent presence I felt coming from Amperior's core.

" I remember the first time a encountered the Ionic Corrupted, I wasn't prepared for what I saw. Such a cruel fate, It's worse than death. Those things wandering around Amperior like zombies used to be Intoadians. I know why ancestor Padsehi put down the Ionic Corrupted of his time when he was around, " Praxat said.

" It's because dying is better than having to live in such a state, and from looking at their souls it's as if they want to die, to end their suffering, but what if there was another option? What if we could save Intoadians who have turned into Ionic Corrupted, make them regain their minds, and end their suffering without killing them, however, I did find it quite strange I couldn't hear a heartbeat from one or detect any vital signs at all even though it was clearly moving. I wonder how old Fraxat's kids are now?" Praxat said.

( Hmm if The Ionic Corrupted have no vital signs, then how could they move? Wait that's it. On Earth, there was a man named Luigi Galvani. In his time he conduct experiments with electricity on the muscle tissue of dead animals) Praxat thought.

( It's said in textbooks Galvani discover that a deceased body could be Re-Animated through an electric current. Galvani's nephew Aldini conducted an experiment on a human corpse in front of an audience. His test proved that a corpse could be reanimated by electric current. This phenomenon would be coined as galvanism,) Praxat thought.

( so what I saw with the Ionic Corrupted is that galvanism in action? Next if Ionic Corrupted aren't alive, then why do they have souls? I mean when a body dies it's natural to assume the soul leaves the body. The only answer I have is this is a disturbance of the electromagnetic force on a spiritual level,) Praxat thought.

"Before my years of training, I would of scoff at the thought of the existence of scalar waves. Through years of training, I learned how the minor apocalypse on Amperior happened many decades ago because Amperior itself told me the story. It all started when a power planet malfunctioned and let loose a burst of electron electromagnetic energy. Which caused an Ionic Corrupted outbreak," Praxat said.

" That's what the planet told me. Speaking of which, I remember years ago we came by a ruins site with ruined structures at the time that I saw something odd about them. I remember the structures reminded me of a power plant site, It was something about the structures' look that remind me of such. Looking back that had to be the ruins of a power plant site," Praxat said.

" I also learned from the years of training that Amperior itself contains massive data storage. Information and memory stored within its electromagnetic field. It's like the planet is one giant data center. I remember you telling me once Uncle Bullick, that looking at all the data stored within a planet's electromagnetic field is an impossible task, because of the sheer magnitude of the data contain," Praxat said.

"This powerful malevolent presence I felt coming from Amperior's core. I'm sure of it, it's her my ancestor, and the accidental creator of the Intoadians, Disdemona. Well, not create precisely, all she did was use chemicals in self-defense against a bunch of the Toadians of her time, and these chemicals caused them to mutate. many thousands upon thousands of years evolution pretty much did the rest," Praxat said.
    OT: Remember, this is just a one year hiatus post(s) before Eva’s dinner. More a what your character does in the first year of “peace”. This is not for years later yet.

IC: Your uncle trains you hard. It will be years before you can ascend, but for the time being, the year passes quickly and Praxat learns much under his tutelage.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Aleka had not stayed around long. Flitting and popping in and out of the M-Fighters lives, she had been a bit on the periphery often. However, the Acorian had been present in the end and aided as best she could. In the year post-Sakin, the former mercenary has created her own troop, as it were, to help in her own way. With Lantros’ help, the two have started a band of mercenaries that travels the space ways and helps the Galaxy when the GP cannot get there in time. Their group, comprised of Lantro, Aleka, a surviving Arcosian named Chilus and a Namekian named Door, go about the universe in a Nevadian ship (Held may or may not have been a backer in their endeavors and may or may not be feeding them info from his Nevadian contacts) doing good.

Lantro, for his part, stays away from the Saiyan homeworlds and the GP and travels far. When Aleka approaches him with an offer to create something that can be used to help, Lantro eventually agrees. His former contacts both above and below board come in handy, and when he in turn approached Held with an offer, the Nevadian agreed to covertly help the burgeoning group dubbed ‘Varsity’ in their efforts to do good behind the scenes and in places not readily available to the GP and others.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

OT: Remember, this is just a one year hiatus post(s) before Eva’s dinner. More a what your character does in the first year of “peace”. This is not for years later yet.

IC: Your uncle trains you hard. It will be years before you can ascend, but for the time being, the year passes quickly and Praxat learns much under his tutelage.
    OT: the previous post with Praxat has been revised so the stuff happens in a year. With the Ascended part taking off and unified electromagnetic energy glowing from Praxat eye sockets being changed from white to ivory with no mention of the multi-colored under the Ultraviolet spectrum.

With the year passed it was time to go to Eva's Dinner party

As Praxat powers down unified electromagnetic energy glowing from her right eye socket turn into electron electromagnetic energy which is blue, and unified electromagnetic energy glowing from her left socket turns into Proton electromagnetic energy which is orange. when she reaches her base state electron electromagnetic energy glowing from her right eye turns a dim dark blue and the Proton electromagnetic energy glowing from her left eye turns a dim dark orange before vanishing " Uncle Bullick, I have to go to Eva's Dinner party now, but I've seen the Ionic Corrupted, I can feel a powerful malevolent presence at Ampeior's core. I know there's still much to do here," Praxat said.

" I can grasp the metaphysical aspect and the spiritual aspect of the Electromagnetic force, but I truly don't understand them yet. This powerful malevolent presence at Ampeior's core I feel. It dwarfs my power by comparison. I haven't ascended yet so I have far to go before I can face it, face Disdemona," Praxat said.

" Honestly I don't know if the presence I'm feeling is Disdemona or not. Since I can't make out an image of this powerful malevolent presence I'm feeling coming from Ampeior's core. I'm just guessing based on a travelogue written by my ancestor Disdemona's crew mate Vyggen," Praxat said.

" Yeah, ascended is the only hope I have of winning against such a powerful malevolent presence. Oh, Should I slack off, just to go to a dinner party? " Praxat said.

" I learn from you Uncle Bullick that the color of my electromagnetic energy represents different states/forms. Overclocked / Electron electromagnetic energy-powered state, a proton electromagnetic energy-powered state, a half-and-half electromagnetic energy-powered state, and a unified electromagnetic energy-powered state. that each state has its own drawbacks, " Praxat said.

" let's see Electron electromagnetic energy-powered state's major drawback Shorten lifespan, Proton electromagnetic energy-powered state's major drawback allows for literally explosive strikes but at the risk of damaging oneself if one is not careful about their explosive force output. half-and-half electromagnetic energy-powered state gets both major drawbacks of Electron electromagnetic energy-powered state and Proton electromagnetic energy-powered state. a drawback for the right side of the body and a drawback for the left side of the body," Praxat said.

" Unified electromagnetic energy-powered state Major drawback is that despite it having the highest capacitance. It burns out the body because of its super high discharge," Praxat said.

Praxat might not have realized it at the time but she has done so much for Amperior. the supplies and general educational supplements had really helped Intoadians, the people of Amperior towards a more modern future, but she knew she still had more to do to save Amperior.

This ends Praxat's year one epilogue.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-02-2023 at 07:26 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Default Blooms of Lost Days (Ochazuke Epilogue)

30 years later

The breeze sighed over the sea and salt carried upon the air. As it passed over the curved stone tiles of the dwelling, the interlocking wooden joints creaked and cracked all at once. The cedar pillars were worn, the enamel split over the moss-eaten lacquer, whining and then stilled to silence between each gasp. Summer was a turbulent season, each shudder of the winds shook the boughs of the deigo trees and scattering coral-red petals of the blooms in waves. Like thin droplets, they lapped against the craggy stone steps, where they gathered in a rush carried into the dark, dusty corners of the house where they fell in sweet-smelling piles.

The waft of rotted blooms drifted upstairs, scenting the lonely enclosure where daylight fell upon old cedar floorboards through the windows.

Ochazuke brushed his hand over his eyes, narrowing as he peered at the sky. The house faced the dawn. Now at where the sun set at his back, the ocean under the sky glowed. Thin calloused fingers slowly lift the teacup to his lips as he took the sight, which was not so keen as it had once been. Ruminating over his fighting days long past, as the time left him continued to press on, at times even the memory seemed faded.

Yet within the meditation, embracing the leylanic current that flowed with the energies of the denizens of a world, no matter how far apart they were, he cold briefly behold that tether that was at one with all things, and anchored where the vision of the universe itself extended through these stars and beyond, he could feel them now as if they had never left his side.

___

A hush fellover the courtroom of the Big Ghetti Star. The Junjo stood nervously at the bench. His diminuitive form clad in the best poly-weave his meagre credit could afford. The eyes of the Chromakai jury raked over him, sleepy-eyed Kitsune with unreadable expressions and a looming Promethean giant pressed the weight through his person and the murmurs in the gallery filled his head with swimming anxiety. Locking eyes with the accusatory party, a 'harumph' took the prosecutor, for trial had been hung for five minutes.

Suddenly the doors of the courtroom burst open, the haggared breaths of the defense dragging as he limped into the trial. He was thin man, one eye swollen beneath the gauzem the other filled with dark fire, and his right arm in a sling.

"Mr. Tancho, what happened to you?" Asked the Threshling judge

"Apologies," he said gruffly," I overslept."

"A pity you're wasting more of our time," came the prosecution, "As we said two days ago, we found a Junjo transporting bodies, open and shut case-"

"I would like to revisit the testimony. The witness will not be dismissed, not after this attempt on my life."

"That's another matter entirely, but understand Dr Unyuns is scheduled to leave for Ruco"

"Then enact the protocol to lock down the departure bay. I'll wait."

Upon distand stars in the Western Quadrant, the Steel Starship Stadium ceased its thrusters and commited its G-stabilizers to holding the docking bay steady. Centrifugal chambers kept the inside solid, for this deep in space, the arena was crowded and called for action.

From her crimson cowl spilled vermillion locks slick with blood. With her comrades lay fallen in the corner, Garuda Mask II stood alone but when it came down to the Red Wings, she alone stood against the last of the Dragon Jewels, the Namekian faction.

That's what it all came down to; the others were meaningless to this fight, and the people knew it. The Red Namekian was remarkably agile, blending he pliable anatomy with the body flicker technique. The amount of energy brought to bear was subtle, augmenting his already formidable faculties as he closed in.

With a bruised eye beneath the red hood, Garuda mask reared back. She raised a hand, and immediately silence fell over the Shippodrome. Then they exploded in unison as the Red Namekian ate a lariat, crashed into canvas and lay still.

___

Night trailed its periwinkle shadow as the vermillion sun sank beneath the horizon. His sight, as it were, was elsewhere, down in a pocket of the Eastern Galaxy where Cortis II once was. Could they sense it now? He was much diminished, but reminiscing about the final battle with Koorimaru slowed his breathing, disturbing his peace as one of the last few precious sunsets bathed the water in its fire. It wouldn't last forever. But the burden he'd shouldered would not pass from him.

"With Sakin gone, they wanted to take his place," the Arcosian jibed, "To suffer humiliation under a Saiyan hegemony or a Threshling machination, unconscionable for these would-be gods."

The ascension had was obvious, from Super Saiyan Gods and the dictates brought from the revelation of higher realms, they who were once comrades in desperate times years ago were the first to sight a void in the cosmic heirarchy the moment the fallen angel had died. But here in the magma split surface upon the dying world of Cortis II, if his foe meant to take up the mantle through the synthesis Asha'rah had invoked to oppose such a thing, this was the way things must be.

It wasn't much of a battle; both of them were far too clever to draw this out. Koorimaru had taken no stance for he had mastery over space itself; he himself had no need for form, but to trace the path of his thought. But what Ochazuke had given to undo the Arcosian and scatter his flesh through the intersection of his own Void Tunnels cost him all his remaining days of battle and whatever lingering years thereafter. Each time he had summoned the will to use Kikojutsu, he had tethered his life energy to sacrifice the years he had remaining to him to defy his fate in the moment. The forbidden techniques of the old Crane School rendered countless silent scars upon his soul Decided in an instant, he'd closed off his future to save another, a tithe he paid without hesiation.

With a grumble he cast his gaze skyward. Departing the vision to long past times in far off realms, his view was brought nearer to the Orbital Ring.

___

"Furthermore your honour, the shipping manifests align precisely for a machine-made validation. But upon further investigation that's not everything they smuggled onto the Junjo vessel was it?"

"This is a waste of time."

"Humor me."

"Old habits die hard, Earther, we've been over this before, he wanted to go back to transport human capital, the slaver's route."

The attorney leaned over, producing a display of a new piece of evidence. Rendered in stone, it.

"What habit would bring the Junjo to transport a relic from Baradur amid cryo-capsules?"

The gallery rose incredulously, and the Threshling judge turned his gaze over the accusing party.

"What are you insinuating?"

"How often do you pray for the Gift of Auroc , Mr. Unyuns, that he may bestow his powers unto you? Or should I say, Dr. Durian, is this how you schemed that the Tuffles may rise again from men, women and children as they slept?"

___

People needed someone to look after. Even more, people needed a goal, even if that meant on stepping on another, A cathartic release and a sure display of something to believe in. Years ago it would be unfathomable that a human would declare herself Champion of the Universe ever again for the hubris of it. The door Simon Battersea had closed was now reopened as a regulated contest of strength. That was her condition was well.

That she did not use her ki to the fullest tonight, that was her mistake. The Dragon Phoenix Mirror had not completed the stance transition into Reflective Resonance just yet. Yet in front of the universe, serving as a gesture towards following in the path of heroes

"Aiko-Sensei. Bedlam-Kaicho. Father...I never wanted to be a role model."

The cheers and accolates of the Shippodrome carried through the starship arena as it sailed to new frontiers, seeking fresh challenges. The mask she wore was to shed her guise and in this moment stand within the mythic.

"But one way or another, they'll know your hand."

___

Ochazuke's eyes opened, his gaze lowered, and the meditation field fell from the expanses. She did mention that twins ran in her family . Her watchful eyes taught them to see. In a sense, he'd taught them to feel.

The breeze sighed, his house creaked, and suddenly a morbid chill crept through him, carrying with it a deep fatigue.Laying upon the futon, Ochazuke did not know if this would be the last time he would close his eyes. It was always a fragile peace that they'd fought for, and the memory of the moment already began to fade. But knowing the universe would have a chance to go its own way, to persist on its own whim allowed him to fall adrift to sleep, knowing deliverance was no longer a dream.

Jack Knave and the Oni known as Nunlil continued their appointed jobs of looking out after Eva for the next year, making sure she was protected and the Lookout was maintained. When Ronin Kai left for two months to settle a few old issues of his own and to finalize his appointment as Earth’s next Guardian, Eva went with him and for a brief period of time the two (Jack and Nunlil) were the de facto Guardians of Earth (with temporary authority therein).

What they did during that period of time is……perhaps better left unsaid, but upon Ronin and Eva’s return the RoSaT was rebuilt, there was a strange obelisk of dark HFIL stone growing out of the courtyard area, and Jack and Nunlil were officially married by Efrideet in a private ceremony.

The newlyweds took a honeymoon, came back with a pregnancy, and shared their news at Eva’s luncheon at the one year anniversary.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 08-17-2023 at 06:06 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Default Charco Epilogue: "The Path Once Known"

It had been some time since his last hunt.

For certain part of him, the saurian, it had been an everyday occurrence in the battle for survival, but for Charco, there was a growing sentimental feeling to the act. It reminded him of better times, where his only worry was not disappointing his grandmother. So much had changed since, and he himself had gone through so many transformation of who and what he was in such a short period of time had left him craving for any semblance of normalcy. Anything to keep his mind from the existential dread that would forever haunt him.

Taking a bite from an unknown fruit, the sweet juices bursting in his mouth and trickling down his chin, he stared off into the distance of the savanna grasslands, tracing the horizon idly. Truth be told, he wasn't sure where exactly he was after having just wandered for some time. It had been some time since he had last been "home". To his family, Charco Ogatan was still dead, and in many ways he still was. In lapse in time had made the thought of a reunion awkward and he was very well aware that there would be hell to pay the day he finally decided to face them. Truthfully, his revival would bring no benefit to him; after all, he was a high-school drop out with a criminal record and most likely a standing warrant for his arrest. He couldn't offer much to society aside from fighting or hunting and Brick City had long grown tired of the former.

The scent of cooking meat snatched his attention, his gaze turning to the hog he was roasting over the camp fire. A part of him was growing impatient, the fruit doing little to hold his appetite. He could have eaten it raw, he had the capability, the proof lying amongst the fragment of memories in his skull. Horrible and bloody, parts of him felt repulsed by those memories, bringing a hesitation to even entertaining the thought of cutting his preparation short. Ultimately, what won out was the realization that nothing could beat a good sear. It was unfortunate that he would never get to enjoy the results of his patience.

His sixth sense lit up, alerting him of a sudden fluctuation of power in the distance; the stillness of the air was his only warning as something was approaching and fast. A dark blur parted the long grasses, the force of inertia propelling him backwards as he snatched it out of the air, the heels of his boots creating miniature trenches in the dirt. His palm stinging, he looked to the object, finding it to be a long rod of black iron, both sides ending with a golden ring. A sense of unknown nostalgia hit him, although this was his first time laying eyes upon it. Staffs were more of Zaofan's thing, but there was something familiar about it. As he pondered over this strange sense of familiarity, his gaze came across an inscription etched down the length of shaft:

The Compliant Golden-Hooped Rod.
    Weight: thirteen thousand five hundred catties

Rúyì Jīngū Bàng, the word suddenly came to mind, and he realized this was no ordinary staff; it has once been his. Or at least, a part of him. So enraptured by his thoughts, he had almost forgotten about the source of power from earlier and found it was nearly upon him.

"Man, am I glad you haven't been slacking on your training. Woulda been real awkward if I had nailed ya with that."

"The ****-?"

Standing before him was a monkey... man? It was clearly a monkey, but its behavior and movements were far more human-like, not to mention the rather regal attire it wore. Looking at him, the simian took note of his confusion, "What's the matter, don't recognize me? It's me, Goku!"

That was a goddamned lie, or rather, it was technically correct, but it wasn't the name coming to mind. "Sun... Wukong?"

"Hey, look at that, you finally caught up! I get it though; reincarnations are a bitch on the old memory bank."

"Reincar-- you know what, it doesn't matter. Why are you here?" Confusion mounting; he had no idea how he knew the monkey king, but he did know that the other wasn't supposed to be here. Not without it being the utmost importance.

"Yeah, about that. Been looking for you for a while, and its only been recent that I've gotten any signal-- anyway, look, there's some new guy on the block; goes by the name of Plutonius. He's a decent hand at necromancy and has been digging his family up, looking to revive them. He's already awakened Terranius and they're on the lookout for Solarius..."

"Which would bring them here," Charco finished, Wukong nodding in confirmation. One of his few achievements had been winning that tournament, in which a certain, mysterious sun-themed man had appeared. "Man... that's a big ass family." "Tell me about it."

Looking back to the legendary staff, he could feel a growing dread building in him. Whatever mote of peace he had attain was sure to be broken should he choose get involved... but charging head long into danger and uncertainty had always been one of the core tenets of the Dino School. Maybe this time he would understand what he was fighting for and perhaps shed some of these lingering mysteries that had been haunting him.

"**** it, let's go crack some skulls."