Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Default Dragonball M, Epilogue: Victory! A Party! A New Dawn Arises on the Universe!

With Sakin’s defeat, the Gotengo, piloted by Eva, guides the disparate heroes called the M-Fighters home to Earth. A small feast, a simple dinner an hour long on Jinzi’s dime feeds the lot as they take a moment to be still. To contemplate. To breathe. To be together in camaraderie.

Victory. Such a long time coming. Such pain experienced, such barriers broken, such endured and yet they remain unbowed before the oldest adversary in existence.

From there, much work is needed to be done, and those running planets such as Sarada and Meagan must leave right away. Jinzi as well is in a flurry of activity, as calls and reports and offers from other planets come into his office as the world takes another step out into the stars. Dragonballs are used as needed, Eva and Kai doing their best to help Jinzi and Earth heal and grow.

Blizzar, Dash, and Praxat leave for the GP gathering that is called, while Held and other off-planet representatives have their own dealings to take care of.

As for Efrideet and Genesis, those two new Gods are extended an offer to visit Lord Zeno and the Grand Priest, who would offer answers to their questions and, perhaps, an offer.

And finally, an agreement is wrangled from all by Eva that in one years time they would all reunite for a proper victory meal and to tell what has happene Din the post-Sakin world. She promises, with a smile and a flash of silver in her eyes, that any who renege on it will be found and teleported in anyways, so be good and come anyways.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

So, here is where we post our epilogues. Take up to ten posts (can be shorter) for each character you have to explain what you do post Sakin’s defeat leading up to the one year time skip for the reunion meal at Eva’s Lookout.

I’ll post in for NPC’s and the like, and if you need me in your epilogue posts I’ll be there too. Once those still playing have posted their individual epilogues, I’ll post the meeting at Eva’s Lookout for the reunion, we’ll do a little back and forth, and then we’ll end at the reunion.

Can’t wait to see ‘em and read ‘em folks!
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

At the GP gathering, Praxat brings something up to her following GP officers" I'm going to bring up Amperior. We need to bring that planet and its people into the modern century and restore their society. We have to uncover the mysteries of that planet, and find out what caused the minor apocalypse that happened there many decades ago," Praxat said.

" Also, I have my own personal goal. I want to transcend," Praxat said.

Praxat then contacts Jinzi with her communicator" Jinzi are you busy? I want to know if you made contact with Amperior? Also, I would love for you to meet my grandfather, mother, father, and sisters on Qaceria, but I would like you to come to Amperior to meet my Great Great uncle Bullick," Praxat said.

"If you have made contact with Amperior then can you make arrangements with my mother, Uraxat The Prime minister of Qaceria to visit Ampeior and have her bring my grandfather, father and sisters along," Praxat said.

Praxat then thinks to herself (Eva better keep her promise. She promised she help me with my transcension) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-02-2023 at 03:41 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    At the GP gathering, Praxat brings something up to her following GP officers" I'm going to bring up Amperior. We need to bring that planet and its people into the modern century and restore their society. We have to uncover the mysteries of that planet, and find out what caused the minor apocalypse that happened there many decades ago," Praxat said.

" Also, I have my own personal goal. I want to transcend," Praxat said.

Praxat then contacts Jinzi with her communicator" Jinzi are you busy? I want to know if you made contact with Amperior? Also, I would love for you to meet my grandfather, mother, father, and sisters on Qaceria, but I would like you to come to Amperior to meet my Great Great uncle Bullick," Praxat said.

"If you have made contact with Amperior then can you make arrangements with my mother, Uraxat The Prime minister of Qaceria to visit Ampeior and have her bring my grandfather, father and sisters along," Praxat said.

Praxat then thinks to herself (Eva better keep her promise. She promised she help me with my transcension) Praxat thought.
    1:

The GP will take some time to be able to help, but generally dragging civilizations into a more modern era is not their main goal. However, they can provide you some supplies and general educational supplements to help you guide the planet towards a more modern future.

2:

Jinzi responds eventually.

“Briefly. Not the friendliest group, but basic contact and communications has been set up.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    1:

The GP will take some time to be able to help, but generally dragging civilizations into a more modern era is not their main goal. However, they can provide you some supplies and general educational supplements to help you guide the planet towards a more modern future.

2:

Jinzi responds eventually.

“Briefly. Not the friendliest group, but basic contact and communications has been set up.”

" Thanks, I'll be heading to Amperior, soon Jinzi. Yep, that's what the intoadians were like when I first met them. Yeah most of them when I first met them called me a filthy Greenie and said they didn't want me on my planet. Said my kind was the reason their ancestors left Qaceria and settled on Amperior," Praxat said.

" I don't blame them for not trusting me at first. The suffering that Toadians committed to Intoadians more than 2,000 years ago on Qaceria was atrocious, a clear example of speciesism. My Great Great Uncle Bullick was a little bit more friendly to me than the rest, but I chalk that up to me being related to him and that we both hate Araxat," Praxat said.

" Oh, I do have a portal system setup on Amperior. You just need to get my Great Great Uncle Bullick to turn on the portal system I set up there. I'm sure a genius like him already fixed it. Something, someone caused a minor apocalypse that happened on Amperior many decades ago, and I'm going to find out what, and who" Praxat said.

" I know the Intoadians are hiding from someone or something that I realize may possibly be on their planet. Tell my Great Great Uncle Bullick that you're an associate of mine. Oh, how is the diplomacy talk going with my mother, ah I mean The Prime minister of Qaceria," Praxat said.

Praxat turns to face her superiors ." I like some supplies and general educational supplements to help guide the people of Ampeior to a modern future, to help rebuild the society they lost. Hand them to Dash, I'm heading out to Amperior. From what I study from their ruins, a battle took place on Amperior, many decades ago against something. There's a possibility that this thing is still on Amperior, and the people of Amperior are hiding underground from it," Praxat said.

"This is why I want to uncover the mysteries of Amperior, because if something is on the planet, hunting the people of Amperior, then all the guidance for them will be moot," Praxat said.

" I'm going to throw out a wild assumption. What If many decades ago on Amperior there was an Intoadian or a group of Intoadians who harness an excessive amount of negative electromagnetic energy and got corrupted by it? What if the Intoadians were fighting a battle many decades ago against their kind who were corrupt, and wanted to absorb their electron / negative electromagnetic energy," Praxat said.

" Dash, meet me on Amperior. Oh and equipped the necessary gear. Wear antibiotic & thermal regulate gear. Amperior is a tidal-locked swamp planet revolving around a red dwarf star after all," Praxat said.

Praxat then heads to Amperior.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-12-2023 at 11:57 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

" Thanks, I'll be heading to Amperior, soon Jinzi. Yep, that's what the intoadians were like when I first met them. Yeah most of them when I first met them called me a filthy Greenie and said they didn't want me on my planet. Said my kind was the reason their ancestors left Qaceria and settled on Amperior," Praxat said.

" I don't blame them for not trusting me at first. The suffering that Toadians committed to Intoadians more than 2,000 years ago on Qaceria was atrocious, a clear example of speciesism. My Great Great Uncle Bullick was a little bit more friendly to me than the rest, but I chalk that up to me being related to him and that we both hate Araxat," Praxat said.

" Oh, I do have a portal system setup on Amperior. You just need to get my Great Great Uncle Bullick to turn on the portal system I set up there. I'm sure a genius like him already fixed it. Something, someone caused a minor apocalypse that happened on Amperior many decades ago, and I'm going to find out what, and who" Praxat said.

" I know the Intoadians are hiding from someone or something that I realize may possibly be on their planet. Tell my Great Great Uncle Bullick that you're an associate of mine. Oh, how is the diplomacy talk going with my mother, ah I mean The Prime minister of Qaceria," Praxat said.

Praxat turns to face her superiors ." I like some supplies and general educational supplements to help guide the people of Ampeior to a modern future, to help rebuild the society they lost. Hand them to Dash, I'm heading out to Amperior. From what I study from their ruins, a battle took place on Amperior, many decades ago against something. There's a possibility that this thing is still on Amperior, and the people of Amperior are hiding underground from it," Praxat said.

"This is why I want to uncover the mysteries of Amperior, because if something is on the planet, hunting the people of Amperior, then all the guidance for them will be moot," Praxat said.

" I'm going to throw out a wild assumption. What If many decades ago on Amperior there was an Intoadian or a group of Intoadians who harness an excessive amount of negative electromagnetic energy and got corrupted by it? What if the Intoadians were fighting a battle many decades ago against their kind who were corrupt, and wanted to absorb their electron / negative electromagnetic energy," Praxat said.

" Dash, meet me on Amperior. Oh and equipped the necessary gear. Wear antibiotic & thermal regulate gear. Amperior is a tidal-locked swamp planet revolving around a red dwarf star after all," Praxat said.

Praxat then heads to Amperior.
    Jinzi gets a message out and the portals are established.

Dash apologizes, but she’ll be delayed a bit before she can head out, but she will bring the supplies.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Jinzi gets a message out and the portals are established.

Dash apologizes, but she’ll be delayed a bit before she can head out, but she will bring the supplies.
    Praxat enters a portal and ends up at her workstation she set up on Amperior. She is about to greet her great-great uncle Bullicks when she notices a book on her workstation's desk."Wait, this is my ancestor Pasdeshi Mcfrog's book, but this is supposed to be at Uncle Bullick's place. What is it doing at my workstation?" Praxat said.

" Also, who placed it at my workstation? Well, I must say for four hundred and thirty-nine-year-old book. It's in good shape. I think I'll read it for a bit," Praxat said.

Praxat starts reading using her electroreception ( since she has no eyes, however, she is wearing a blindfold to cover up her eyeless sockets), as she reads she gets to the end section which talks about transcension." Well, this is interesting there's a section on transcension in this book. Let's see it says Eip Pasdeshi Mcfrog lote drial dien fir futore genirational ali rud shiel irdir ali lanleln fun muk athule le kabilitaan (I Pasdeshi Mcfrog wrote this down for future generations to read In order to transcend one must achieve True Stabilization)," Praxat said as she read out loud.

" Ali athule le kabilitaan fun muk genenefir ulnirkaln dre le korkose fier dre elernromaketyl firce ( To achieve True Stabilization one must genuinely understand the true purpose of the electromagnetic force). An muk shial laba khysical lelel, kien laba metakhysical aln kuritiol lelel(Not just on a physical level, but a metaphysical and spiritual level). Drial sepal dre kadr ali lanlension, eip hale san eipar fenie kilkiral yivra laba kadr fier hernerind elernron elernromaketyl enirgyl som iatside siarcal (This is the path to Transcension, I have seen my fellow hunters take a path of harnessing electron electromagnetic energy from outside sources). Eip witner furk-haln drat hernerind efcerile amialkal fier elernron elernromaketyl enirgyl som iatside siarcal doetl't lud ali lanlension, ut fil ludal ali madner, aln cirrukan (I witness first-hand that harnessing excessive amounts of electron electromagnetic energy from outside sources doesn't lead to Transcension, it only leads to madness, and corruption)," Praxat said as she read out loud.

Ut kil eipa drat eip shienil ali kut dien eipar fenie kilkiral armir drio welk dien drat derk kadr (It hurt me that I had to put down my fellow hunters after they went down that dark path). Eip anemktil seliral kinal ali tuth eipar fenie ilkiedeinal ali athule le kabilitaan (I attempted several times to teach my fellow Intoadians to achieve True Stabilization). Ulir gile uk alond dre wa aln odriral firgo lyind ali athule le kabilitaan aln vina dien dre kadr fier hernerind elernron elernromaketyl enirgyl som iatside siarcal (Some give up along the way and others forgo trying to achieve True Stabilization and go down the path of harnessing electron electromagnetic energy from outside sources)," Praxat said as she read out loud.

" Dre riil ali le kabilitaan sepal laba herd kadr, aln ut'al dre fil kadr ali lanlension (The road to True Stabilization is a hard path, and it's the only path to transcension). Ut'al shite laba tame eipar fenie Intoadians lo eip anemktil ali tuth drial ali, anil hale dre winkieir aln dre kile ali kin ali dre kadr (It's quite a shame my fellow Intoadians who I attempted to teach this to, didn't have the willpower and the drive to stick to the path). Eip Padeshi Mcfrog hale yivril dre libirtyl fier canind drose Intoadians lo fen krio ali hernerind efcerile amialkal fier elernron elernromaketyl enirgyl som iatside siarcal dre ionyl cirruktil (I Pasdeshi Mcfrog have taken the liberty of calling those Intoadians who fell prey to harnessing excessive amounts of electron electromagnetic energy from outside sources The Ionic Corrupted)," Praxat said as she read out loud.

" Lab ionyl cirruktil sepal melkanyl ankatse (An Ionic Corrupted is mentally unstable). Drir sepahaliir aln, kath kanirn ere irratyl ( Their behavior and, speech pattern are erratic). Drio kuk liryl fak shiel laba miniryl faan (They speak very fast in a jittery fashion). Dohso mee so sotee dohsosotee (Their body is always twitching)," Praxat said as she read out loud.

" drir bio-elernromakokinesial sepal ankatse, aln de ali dris, drio ere hilfir radiiernile (Their Bio-Electromagnokinesis is unstable, and due to this, they are highly radioactive). Drio hale laba talind fir elernron elernromaketyl enirgyl (They have a craving for electron electromagnetic energy). De ali drese farnirs, ionyl cirruktil sepal hilfir dandirias, aln dre elernron elernromaketyl enirgyl drio genirate sepal laba derk timson ril (Due to these factors, Ionic Corrupted is highly dangerous, and the Electron electromagnetic energy they generate is a dark crimson red)," Praxat said as she read out loud.

" Nirmanyl elernron elernromaketyl enirgyl sepal tse shiel colir aln kroton elernromaketyl enirgyl sepal irande shiel colir (Normally electron electromagnetic energy is blue in color and proton electromagnetic energy is orange in color). Len drese elernromaketyl enirgual anifud drir colir sepacomal iliryl ( When these electromagnetic energies unified their color becomes ivory). Drial sepal an le kabilitaan hieelir ( This is not True Stabilization however). Fun win drie len drio ruth le kabilitaan len dre anifud elernromaketyl enirgyl drio genirate sepal kore lite shiel colir shial dre lisitse kernrum aln muri colir shial dre urraliolet kernrum (One will know when they reach True Stabilization when the unified electromagnetic energy they generate is pure white in color on the visible spectrum and multi color on the ultraviolet spectrum)," Praxat said as she read the section out loud.

( Huh, True Stabilization? Pasdeshi wrote one long-ass book, and it's a good thing I can understand it. I said I was going to read it for a bit and ended up reading the whole book) Praxat thought.

Praxat finishes reading the book. ( Speaking of this dark path my ancestor Pasdeshi mentions in his book. I might have gone down that path if copied what my ancestor Disdemona Luue did. So according to Pasdeshi's words about harnessing electron electromagnetic energy from outside sources, Disdemona couldn't have transcended when she harness electron electromagnetic energy from Neubla storm into herself. Guess not diving into a Nebula storm was a good decision on my part) Praxat thought.

( Speaking of which going by my ancestor Pasdeshi's book. My ancestor Disdemona Luue would have been the first Ionic Corrupted way before my ancestor Pasdeshi's time. I just realize I read out loud, that's kind of embarrassing ) Praxat thought.

"So I have a goal in front of me and it's to achieve this True Stabilization!" Praxat said. Praxat then goes off to greet her great great uncle Bullicks and return Pasdeshi Mcfrog's book which is title Dre bik fier dre nelle fulnamelkal kertikral (The Book of The Twelve Fundamental Particles).
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-21-2023 at 04:09 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Praxat enters a portal and ends up at her workstation she set up on Amperior. She is about to greet her great-great uncle Bullicks when she notices a book on her workstation's desk."Wait, this is my ancestor Pasdeshi Mcfrog's book, but this is supposed to be at Uncle Bullick's place. What is it doing at my workstation?" Praxat said.

" Also, who placed it at my workstation? Well, I must say for four hundred and thirty-nine-year-old book. It's in good shape. I think I'll read it for a bit," Praxat said.

Praxat starts reading using her electroreception ( since she has no eyes, however, she is wearing a blindfold to cover up her eyeless sockets), as she reads she gets to the end section which talks about transcension." Well, this is interesting there's a section on transcension in this book. Let's see it says Eip Pasdeshi Mcfrog lote drial dien fir futore genirational ali rud shiel irdir ali lanleln fun muk athule le kabilitaan (I Pasdeshi Mcfrog wrote this down for future generations to read In order to transcend one must achieve True Stabilization)," Praxat said as she read out loud.

" Ali athule le kabilitaan fun muk genenefir ulnirkaln dre le korkose fier dre elernromaketyl firce ( To achieve True Stabilization one must genuinely understand the true purpose of the electromagnetic force). An muk shial laba khysical lelel, kien laba metakhysical aln kuritiol lelel(Not just on a physical level, but a metaphysical and spiritual level). Drial sepal dre kadr ali lanlension, eip hale san eipar fenie kilkiral yivra laba kadr fier hernerind elernron elernromaketyl enirgyl som iatside siarcal (This is the path to Transcension, I have seen my fellow hunters take a path of harnessing electron electromagnetic energy from outside sources). Eip witner furk-haln drat hernerind efcerile amialkal fier elernron elernromaketyl enirgyl som iatside siarcal doetl't lud ali lanlension, ut fil ludal ali madner, aln cirrukan (I witness first-hand that harnessing excessive amounts of electron electromagnetic energy from outside sources doesn't lead to Transcension, it only leads to madness, and corruption)," Praxat said as she read out loud.

Ut kil eipa drat eip shienil ali kut dien eipar fenie kilkiral armir drio welk dien drat derk kadr (It hurt me that I had to put down my fellow hunters after they went down that dark path). Eip anemktil seliral kinal ali tuth eipar fenie ilkiedeinal ali athule le kabilitaan (I attempted several times to teach my fellow Intoadians to achieve True Stabilization). Ulir gile uk alond dre wa aln odriral firgo lyind ali athule le kabilitaan aln vina dien dre kadr fier hernerind elernron elernromaketyl enirgyl som iatside siarcal (Some give up along the way and others forgo trying to achieve True Stabilization and go down the path of harnessing electron electromagnetic energy from outside sources)," Praxat said as she read out loud.

" Dre riil ali le kabilitaan sepal laba herd kadr, aln ut'al dre fil kadr ali lanlension (The road to True Stabilization is a hard path, and it's the only path to transcension). Ut'al shite laba tame eipar fenie Intoadians lo eip anemktil ali tuth drial ali, anil hale dre winkieir aln dre kile ali kin ali dre kadr (It's quite a shame my fellow Intoadians who I attempted to teach this to, didn't have the willpower and the drive to stick to the path). Eip Padeshi Mcfrog hale yivril dre libirtyl fier canind drose Intoadians lo fen krio ali hernerind efcerile amialkal fier elernron elernromaketyl enirgyl som iatside siarcal dre ionyl cirruktil (I Pasdeshi Mcfrog have taken the liberty of calling those Intoadians who fell prey to harnessing excessive amounts of electron electromagnetic energy from outside sources The Ionic Corrupted)," Praxat said as she read out loud.

" Lab ionyl cirruktil sepal melkanyl ankatse (An Ionic Corrupted is mentally unstable). Drir sepahaliir aln, kath kanirn ere irratyl ( Their behavior and, speech pattern are erratic). Drio kuk liryl fak shiel laba miniryl faan (They speak very fast in a jittery fashion). Dohso mee so sotee dohsosotee (Their body is always twitching)," Praxat said as she read out loud.

" drir bio-elernromakokinesial sepal ankatse, aln de ali dris, drio ere hilfir radiiernile (Their Bio-Electromagnokinesis is unstable, and due to this, they are highly radioactive). Drio hale laba talind fir elernron elernromaketyl enirgyl (They have a craving for electron electromagnetic energy). De ali drese farnirs, ionyl cirruktil sepal hilfir dandirias, aln dre elernron elernromaketyl enirgyl drio genirate sepal laba derk timson ril (Due to these factors, Ionic Corrupted is highly dangerous, and the Electron electromagnetic energy they generate is a dark crimson red)," Praxat said as she read out loud.

" Nirmanyl elernron elernromaketyl enirgyl sepal tse shiel colir aln kroton elernromaketyl enirgyl sepal irande shiel colir (Normally electron electromagnetic energy is blue in color and proton electromagnetic energy is orange in color). Len drese elernromaketyl enirgual anifud drir colir sepacomal iliryl ( When these electromagnetic energies unified their color becomes ivory). Drial sepal an le kabilitaan hieelir ( This is not True Stabilization however). Fun win drie len drio ruth le kabilitaan len dre anifud elernromaketyl enirgyl drio genirate sepal kore lite shiel colir shial dre lisitse kernrum aln muri colir shial dre urraliolet kernrum (One will know when they reach True Stabilization when the unified electromagnetic energy they generate is pure white in color on the visible spectrum and multi color on the ultraviolet spectrum)," Praxat said as she read the section out loud.

( Huh, True Stabilization? Pasdeshi wrote one long-ass book, and it's a good thing I can understand it. I said I was going to read it for a bit and ended up reading the whole book) Praxat thought.

Praxat finishes reading the book. ( Speaking of this dark path my ancestor Pasdeshi mentions in his book. I might have gone down that path if copied what my ancestor Disdemona Luue did. So according to Pasdeshi's words about harnessing electron electromagnetic energy from outside sources, Disdemona couldn't have transcended when she harness electron electromagnetic energy from Neubla storm into herself. Guess not diving into a Nebula storm was a good decision on my part) Praxat thought.

( Speaking of which going by my ancestor Pasdeshi's book. My ancestor Disdemona Luue would have been the first Ionic Corrupted way before my ancestor Pasdeshi's time. I just realize I read out loud, that's kind of embarrassing ) Praxat thought.

"So I have a goal in front of me and it's to achieve this True Stabilization!" Praxat said. Praxat then goes off to greet her great great uncle Bullicks and return Pasdeshi Mcfrog's book which is title Dre bik fier dre nelle fulnamelkal kertikral (The Book of The Twelve Fundamental Particles).
    Bullick is meditating when Praxat finds him.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Bullick is meditating when Praxat finds him.
    " I must thank whoever put this book at my workstation. It was a great read. I learned about True Stabilization, and The Ionic Corrupted. ancestor Padeshi was very insightful. Oh, Uncle Bullick here's your ancestor Padeshi's book back," Praxat said.

" Uncle Bullick, I wanted to achieve this True Stabilization, Ancestor Padeshi mentioned in his book," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-23-2023 at 09:36 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Default Last Call (Zaofan Epilogue)

Carrying stacks of dishes stacked from below his waist to under his chin, Zaofan walked into the kitchen and hefted them into the sink and started scrubbing in silence. With Ronin Kai and Eva swiftly busied, though it would take a thought, he'd insisted on staying to see this done.
    There were no fires lit, but the kitchen was hot with steam. Whatever had transpired here with Auroc's spiteful episode had been swiftly cleaned up. Counters were clear, spotless, and the drawers undisturbed, and the air was filled with the scent of suds instead of simmering.

Without any heat lingering it was picturesque. There was not a single pan touched this night; and wouldn't you know it, there were no leftovers this time, either, for a change, and left alone to the sponge and brushworks, this tugged at a feeling he'd felt nagging while the hours that melted away into pandemonium.

But he had to face one fact: when the meal was concluded, there was no conversation. Everyone just ate and then left, just as they had countless times before, leaving the mess behind as thanks for their hospitality. It was possible a number of them though they were doing Evangeline and the Lookout and the Earth a favour, a surcharge of sorts in exchange for protection. These days it seemed as if it was only acknowledgement that they offered until it was inconvenient, then they'd show up through one of those many portals everyone seemed to have and neglected to mention or use when it would have been useful.

When the last corningware dish was scrubbed, Zaofan had set it aside to dry, and it was then that he felt the weight of his final decision sink in. Fighting and the struggle, they were on the same page once. Yet even with his ki channels restored from Efrideet's intervention, Zaofan still carried the weight of what he could not do today.

And so with his task complete, he undid the apron, hung it up on the hook, and walked out to the plaza.

"My decision's final, I'm closing it down" Zaofan said, "When we first discovered this place, it was because there was a threat to the world, and we needed help. All of us. That was the first thing that brought us together, and it's kinda fitting it's also the last. There needs to be something more than just power, revenge, strength....these are all fruitful paths to get what you want, sure, but too often we'd forgetten what we needed past the reach of our hands."

Smiling lightly to himself, he turned the ring over upon his finger. He made a promise on Reshlan he had every intention to keep.

"In order to find that, nobody has any reason to stick around here if that's what they're after."

They'd all leave the moment they thought up a reason to anyway, and the Earth, they proved they could stand on their own. If there was trouble, he wouldn't be hard to find, but as an M-Fighter...

"I don't think I can call myself that in good conscience anymore. Not if everything we've done will leave everyone's memories in an instant."

Surely nobody would forget what had happened this day, these long six years, but how and why, that began to recede.

So until the day that warriors were needed once again the Lookout Kitchen would remain closed, because if all was right in the universe, they wouldn't need it anymore.

"Unil we meet again, farewell, friends!"

" I must thank whoever put this book at my workstation. It was a great read. I learned about True Stabilization, and The Ionic Corrupted. ancestor Padeshi was very insightful. Oh, Uncle Bullick here's your ancestor Padeshi's book back," Praxat said.

" Uncle Bullick, I wanted to achieve this True Stabilization, Ancestor Padeshi mentioned in his book," Praxat said.
    “It is a long road, young one. Are you sure to walk it steadily?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Carrying stacks of dishes stacked from below his waist to under his chin, Zaofan walked into the kitchen and hefted them into the sink and started scrubbing in silence. With Ronin Kai and Eva swiftly busied, though it would take a thought, he'd insisted on staying to see this done.
    There were no fires lit, but the kitchen was hot with steam. Whatever had transpired here with Auroc's spiteful episode had been swiftly cleaned up. Counters were clear, spotless, and the drawers undisturbed, and the air was filled with the scent of suds instead of simmering.

Without any heat lingering it was picturesque. There was not a single pan touched this night; and wouldn't you know it, there were no leftovers this time, either, for a change, and left alone to the sponge and brushworks, this tugged at a feeling he'd felt nagging while the hours that melted away into pandemonium.

But he had to face one fact: when the meal was concluded, there was no conversation. Everyone just ate and then left, just as they had countless times before, leaving the mess behind as thanks for their hospitality. It was possible a number of them though they were doing Evangeline and the Lookout and the Earth a favour, a surcharge of sorts in exchange for protection. These days it seemed as if it was only acknowledgement that they offered until it was inconvenient, then they'd show up through one of those many portals everyone seemed to have and neglected to mention or use when it would have been useful.

When the last corningware dish was scrubbed, Zaofan had set it aside to dry, and it was then that he felt the weight of his final decision sink in. Fighting and the struggle, they were on the same page once. Yet even with his ki channels restored from Efrideet's intervention, Zaofan still carried the weight of what he could not do today.

And so with his task complete, he undid the apron, hung it up on the hook, and walked out to the plaza.

"My decision's final, I'm closing it down" Zaofan said, "When we first discovered this place, it was because there was a threat to the world, and we needed help. All of us. That was the first thing that brought us together, and it's kinda fitting it's also the last. There needs to be something more than just power, revenge, strength....these are all fruitful paths to get what you want, sure, but too often we'd forgetten what we needed past the reach of our hands."

Smiling lightly to himself, he turned the ring over upon his finger. He made a promise on Reshlan he had every intention to keep.

"In order to find that, nobody has any reason to stick around here if that's what they're after."

They'd all leave the moment they thought up a reason to anyway, and the Earth, they proved they could stand on their own. If there was trouble, he wouldn't be hard to find, but as an M-Fighter...

"I don't think I can call myself that in good conscience anymore. Not if everything we've done will leave everyone's memories in an instant."

Surely nobody would forget what had happened this day, these long six years, but how and why, that began to recede.

So until the day that warriors were needed once again the Lookout Kitchen would remain closed, because if all was right in the universe, they wouldn't need it anymore.

"Unil we meet again, farewell, friends!"
    With great thanks and an hug, Eva and Ronin Kai would respect this and leave it closed until such a time as Zaofan opened it once more.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“It is a long road, young one. Are you sure to walk it steadily?”

Yes, I will walk it steadily. I already know what it's like to take shortcuts. Every shortcut I took has always led to disastrous side effects," Praxat said.

" Overclocking my cellular functions shortened my lifespan. Absorbing a ton of electron electromagnetic energy made me go insane. I only regain my sanity because of my deep friendship with Dash. A tech I called Acceleration Light Speed Charge nearly destroyed my body using it," Praxat said.

" Yeah turns out that using an Electromagnetic field, magnetic explosions, and Wave-particle interaction all at once to boost my speed in an electromagnetic energy form led to a disastrous side effect. I had to repair my body by using parts of the clothing you gave me Uncle Bullick. the only thing I couldn't repair was my eyes, they're gone, So I'm done taking shortcuts, and I will walk steadily this long road," Praxat said.

" To think at one point I was going to follow in my ancestor Disdemona Luue's footsteps, but factors I came across changed all that. However, the biggest factor was reading Padeshi's book, and after reading and thinking about my ancestor and the Ionic Corrupted, and putting two and two together. Making a shocking revelation that Disdemona was the first Ionic Corrupted, and Disdemona live over 30,000 years ago. Another shocking revelation would be if Disdemona was still alive, but that's highly unlikely," Praxat said.

" Also I kind of made arrangements for my family to visit here. So I promise, my Mother isn't anything like her mother. The way my mother recounted her childhood, she was raised mostly by her father," Praxat said.

( Hmm, I wonder if Craxat finished translating all 120 of Disdemona's travelogues yet,) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-06-2023 at 09:35 PM.
    My Forum check it out

OT: Sorry about the delay. I’ll be posting some NPC epilogues over the weekend.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

OT: No problem I can wait.
    My Forum check it out