Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default X-MEN 23 Preview

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/06/01/ex...view-x-men-23/

Here's Invincible Iron-man 7 which related to the Stark Sentinels written by Duggan
    https://aiptcomics.com/2023/06/01/ex...le-iron-man-7/
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 06-01-2023 at 08:54 AM.

Thanks for posting!

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

So they've been programmed to do good by humans while still hard-wired to kill mutants. Feilong sucks.

Curious if Scott will mention why he's wearing his 90's classic again, and I like them giving Firestar point here.

So in one issue we’ll see xmen vs new sentinels, Scott and Emma, Emma and kingpin and probably more? Oh it’s too much for Duggan. The issue will be probably a mess.

And where is jean or Magik.

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    So in one issue we’ll see xmen vs new sentinels, Scott and Emma, Emma and kingpin and probably more? Oh it’s too much for Duggan. The issue will be probably a mess.

Doubtful that the x-men v sentinels is going to take a whole issue to do, and i’m pretty sure a lot of this stuff will be interconnected anyways
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post

Doing shots at the Green Lagoon.

Astonishing Member

I have a hunch that the Year Three X-Men book is going to be Synch, Talon, Kate, Dazzler, Forge, Firestar & Emma, with that new character Woofer initially hanging out w/them for protection at the Treehouse and then going underground w/them after its destruction, for the obligatory circuits between him and Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I have a hunch that the Year Three X-Men book is going to be Synch, Talon, Kate, Dazzler, Forge, Firestar & Emma, with that new character Woofer initially hanging out w/them for protection at the Treehouse and then going underground w/them after its destruction, for the obligatory circuits between him and Ali.
    Makes a lot of sense and I like that team. After his debut, Duggan welcomed Woofer to the X-Men on twitter and said "hope you survive the experience", so that tracks.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Makes a lot of sense and I like that team. After his debut, Duggan welcomed Woofer to the X-Men on twitter and said "hope you survive the experience", so that tracks.
    Yeah other than the circuits with Ali, I'm mostly basing his inclusion off of the thing Duggan said in the AIPT link above, about a new character who will make some noise during Fall of X. That's literally Woofer's power, lol, so pretty sure he's going to be around in Year Three.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    That makes a cool (still mostly white) team.
    I would welcome Dazzler back in a team, she has been seriously underused in the Krakoan era.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    That makes a cool (still mostly white) team.
    I would welcome Dazzler back in a team, she has been seriously underused in the Krakoan era.
    Monet would be a perfect fit for that team, especially after her little team-up with Forge a couple issues ago, but since she's in Uncanny Avengers that's why I'm presuming she won't be here as well. But the potential interactions between her, Emma, Ev, Firestar and Kate would have a ton of potential given those characters' respective histories with each other.

Doing shots at the Green Lagoon.
    They just like me fr.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

WOW a Sentinel Attacked a Firefighter in Public.

Yeah, good Job Feilong your off to a good start.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Extraordinary Member

So they've been programmed to do good by humans while still hard-wired to kill mutants. Feilong sucks.

Curious if Scott will mention why he's wearing his 90's classic again, and I like them giving Firestar point here.
    It seems to be malfunctioning. I am not sure if the programming would make it not help a detected mutant but it does look like it should not be attacking all mutants on sight.

As for Scott at least he gets to die in a cool costume. Maybe the ghost of Blindfold gave him a heads up.

Why is Forge not waiting for orders? It is cool to see him used more too though. I agree with other posts that we are probably seeing hints of where the book is going with the next roster.