Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    At the dinner table.

spoilers:
    May talks about Peter settling down, and Randy and Robbie talk about setting Peter up with one of the bridesmaids. May likes the idea. We saw in ASM 19 and 20 that she knows about Peter x Felicia. So is that relationship is already doomed?
    end of spoilers
    Now this book and those issues matter huh, how convenient
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 06-07-2023 at 12:41 PM.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spiderlink View Post
    Now this book and those issues matter huh, how convenient
    Didn't Dan say what happens in ASM affects his book?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Didn't Dan say what happens in ASM affects his book?
    And now we believe everything of what Slott say huh how fast people change their minds

And now we believe everything of what Slott say huh how fast people change their minds
    I'm literally just pointing out what he said in an interview. What are you getting offensive about this?

Fantastic Member

I'm literally just pointing out what he said in an interview. What are you getting offensive about this?
    This forum is full of people calling Slott a liar (among other thing) when he said anything about the marriage, i’m just pointing that out lol
    I hope Slott reveals why MJ was protecting Peter tho

This forum is full of people calling Slott a liar (among other thing) when he said anything about the marriage, i’m just pointing that out lol
    I hope Slott reveals why MJ was protecting Peter tho
    Same but if this is in the issue it could go either way. It means nothing in ASM but could also mean what it means

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    At the dinner table.

spoilers:
    May talks about Peter settling down, and Randy and Robbie talk about setting Peter up with one of the bridesmaids. May likes the idea. We saw in ASM 19 and 20 that she knows about Peter x Felicia. So is that relationship is already doomed?
    end of spoilers
    probably so. but out of all the things in the issue to focus on why does it have to be on who Peter is having sex with?
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 06-07-2023 at 12:42 PM.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    probably so. but out of all the things in the issue to focus on why does it have to be on who Peter is having sex with?
    We should rename this forum to Mary Jane comics, she’s all that matters

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    It also had Aunt Anna reveal she's healed. Norman wondering how he's never defeated Peter before. Nice moments with JJJ and Norman. A reference to the first Spider-Man movie

It also had Aunt Anna reveal she's healed. Norman wondering how he's never defeated Peter before. Nice moments with JJJ and Norman. A reference to the first Spider-Man movie
    I was unsure but glad to get the confirmation
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Mighty Member

That's a....good status quo change though not one that seems particularly relevant for now given MJ's status.

Still, the dementia thing took her completely out of play and the troublesome mother-in-law (close enough) can be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    That's a....good status quo change though not one that seems particularly relevant for now given MJ's status.

Still, the dementia thing took her completely out of play and the troublesome mother-in-law (close enough) can be useful.
    We're not even talking about MJ, why are you bringing that up? This is not even related

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post

Only Peter can defeat himself

Incredible Member

May had dementia?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    May had dementia?
    Anna had dementia and is using Krakoan drugs.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?