Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Always Rakzo

Thought this one was fine, not as strong as the first issue and feels like some of the ideas are going in circles.

Great art though. Hopefully things will pick up next time.

BANNED

Soild, more needs to happen per issue though

Space dinosaur lawyer. Give Waid and Mora all their flowers right now.

I've been reading Shazam/Captain Marvel comics since the mid-70s but I don't think I've ever enjoyed one as much as this. IMO it's fun, exciting and I'm starting to wonder if Waid may end up getting me to actually like the Shazamily (beyond Mary and Freddy, who I've always liked more than Billy). This is one of my favorite titles that I currently pick up.

Incredible Member

Okay, according TEEN WOLF, Zeus was the one who created "beastmen", after their leader, King Lycaon, tried to feed Zeus a human boy. Later, these "Lycans" learned from druids on how to assume human form at will. My question to you all is this, since Billy has the power of Zeus, could he, in theory, lift the original curse, or would Zeus be the one to do so if inclined?

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    Okay, according TEEN WOLF, Zeus was the one who created "beastmen", after their leader, King Lycaon, tried to feed Zeus a human boy. Later, these "Lycans" learned from druids on how to assume human form at will. My question to you all is this, since Billy has the power of Zeus, could he, in theory, lift the original curse, or would Zeus be the one to do so if inclined?
    I dont think he has that power of Zeus. I have always taken it that it is related to being a lightning bearer and not necessarily all of the abilities of Zeus, if that were the case, he wouldn't necessarily need gifts from the others.

I also must say that Waid and Mora are bringing their awesome World's Finest A game to this book as well. The dinosaur lawyer and his reason for being there was just splendid! Very curious as to what's going on with the gods and the Wizard though.

Got to read on DC Infinite last night. What a perfect series! Fantastic art, an amazing hero and such a fun, fast-paced, lighthearted story.

Love love love this issue! Waid and Mora are putting out incredible work.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!