Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    Shhhh, don't say things like that.

Attachment 9340

This was my favorite Fantomex moment. I don't know what that says about me.......
    Amusingly that was my favorite moment too. I think it means we are bad people. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    I totally misread the title as "Nobody Likes Me" >_<
    Funny, I thought thats what the title was until your post. Opps. I'm just so use to reading Fantomex hate. lol I think he works best on
    X-force teams and it looks like the newest Uncanny Xmen team will basically be an X-force style team.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post
    but i don't remember any book showing that. it might have happen off panel, and that sucks. i liked the evil half.
    I don't remember it, either, but it's not like I was totally invested in that run of X-Force. I was rather annoyed with the whole Fantomex/Psylocke storyline and probably blew through the book so fast I didn't notice...

Fantastic Member TheForbiddenOne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Funny, I thought thats what the title was until your post. Opps. I'm just so use to reading Fantomex hate. lol I think he works best on
    X-force teams and it looks like the newest Uncanny Xmen team will basically be an X-force style team.
    People keep saying that even though Bunn has said this book will highlight how the team is not like previous incarnations of X-force. The Funny thing is you replace Magneto with Cyclops and this X-force thing wouldn't have even come up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I don't remember it, either, but it's not like I was totally invested in that run of X-Force. I was rather annoyed with the whole Fantomex/Psylocke storyline and probably blew through the book so fast I didn't notice...
    yea, Psylocke and him didn't make any sense. it felt forced. and it didn't do anything good for either character. it was pretty much a double homicide on both characters. but for some reason they are being pushed together again.

you know what i want to see, a ocean 11 style rivalry between Fantomex and Gambit. that would be a good read.
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

yea, Psylocke and him didn't make any sense. it felt forced. and it didn't do anything good for either character. it was pretty much a double homicide on both characters. but for some reason they are being pushed together again.

you know what i want to see, a ocean 11 style rivalry between Fantomex and Gambit. that would be a good read.
    It was one the most organically developed relationships I have seen in a long time. People tend to use the word "forced" to describe any relationship they don't like.

but for some reason they are being pushed together again.
    I know they're in the same book but they aren't going to be romantically involved again, are they?

Ultimate Member

Well Bunn has said that they won't be together romantically but it is odd that they keep being on the same team over and over again, as if they're hoping that people will eventually change their minds...Fantomex was Remender's golden boy and his relationship with Betsy was forced, she went from hating his guts to not being able to keep her hands off of him in like the span of an issue or two-nothing organic about that, a night and day difference--all while writing Warren as terribly pathetic and then thrown under the bus...as for Fantomex he gets over people quickly and would probably sleep with almost anyone.

As for the team remember that Scott brought an X-Force team together with some of these characters so it wouldn't really change anything if he were to lead, the book is still X-Force under a different name.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well Bunn has said that they won't be together romantically but it is odd that they keep being on the same team over and over again, as if they're hoping that people will eventually change their minds...Fantomex was Remender's golden boy and his relationship with Betsy was forced, she went from hating his guts to not being able to keep her hands off of him in like the span of an issue or two-nothing organic about that, a night and day difference--all while writing Warren as terribly pathetic and then thrown under the bus...as for Fantomex he gets over people quickly and would probably sleep with almost anyone.

As for the team remember that Scott brought an X-Force team together with some of these characters so it wouldn't really change anything if he were to lead, the book is still X-Force under a different name.
    Betsy had feelings for Fantomex from the very first issue. Fantomex even mentioned it his monologue that Warren noticed it.

And Betsy never hated Fantomex, she just had a hard time dealing with her feelings. I mean if you think sleeping with him displays that she hates him then you have a pretty warped sense of how romance works. I also hated the idea of them together again though then I remembered that they did in fact have a break WATXM vol 2 and X-men vol4. Unfortunately I didn't really read either of those books though so it's likely to still feel a bit stale for me.

And yes Fantomex will sleep with anyone and he usually gets whatever girl he wants. Thats what makes him so fun.

BANNED

He should sleep with Sabretooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Complexed View Post
    He should sleep with Sabretooth.
    We have enough homosexuality in EX and ANXM don't you think?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheForbiddenOne View Post
    Betsy had feelings for Fantomex from the very first issue. Fantomex even mentioned it his monologue that Warren noticed it.

And Betsy never hated Fantomex, she just had a hard time dealing with her feelings. I mean if you think sleeping with him displays that she hates him then you have a pretty warped sense of how romance works. I also hated the idea of them together again though then I remembered that they did in fact have a break WATXM vol 2 and X-men vol4. Unfortunately I didn't really read either of those books though so it's likely to still feel a bit stale for me.

And yes Fantomex will sleep with anyone and he usually gets whatever girl he wants. Thats what makes him so fun.
    No I don't think that, I just don't remember her feelings being anything more than most people would have for a teammate and when Warren commented on it he was having plenty of issues mentally speaking, though Remender didn't play up those feelings until much later in the series before he got them together...

As for Fantomex he's not gay or bi, not sure there's a word for what he is...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheForbiddenOne View Post
    We have enough homosexuality in EX and ANXM don't you think?
    Not at all. I'd like more! Inverted Sabes may be into it. And I think Fantomex would bang anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    No I don't think that, I just don't remember her feelings being anything more than most people would have for a teammate and when Warren commented on it he was having plenty of issues mentally speaking, though Remender didn't play up those feelings until much later in the series before he got them together...

As for Fantomex he's not gay or bi, not sure there's a word for what he is...
    You need to reread the series man. It is chucked filled with sexual tension between them. They didn't actually become a relationship until the end of UXF Vol 1 anyways.

Ok, so we all agree, Fantomex and Psylocke= bad

Now lets focus on the good, and the weird. the three Fantomex.
    Cluster and Fantomex sexy times= wtf?! but i can't turn away
    psylocke and Cluster= bad, but damn that was sexy
    Cluster, Fantomex and Psylocke= weirdest threesome

Now i wish they were still their own people. Dark Fantomex was a good villain. Cluster and Gambit, WWWhhaatttt. that would be a crazy to read.
    the regular Fantomex was more impulsive with out the others in his head. their could have been great stories to tell.
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!