Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, I thought they were homaging the long gown(s) Diana wore in some of those issues you posted.
    I was just trying to get in as many white outfits as I could. I love that even out of her WW uniform, she still has an iconic uniform, the color white. It's a cool character trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    I was just trying to get in as many white outfits as I could. I love that even out of her WW uniform, she still has an iconic uniform, the color white. It's a cool character trait.

I love what you are showing us here!

What I meant was, the movie with Diana in the long white gown was homaging the old comics when she wore similar long white gowns.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I love what you are showing us here!

What I meant was, the movie with Diana in the long white gown was homaging the old comics when she wore similar long white gowns.
    Thanks Phoenixx9, Yeah I love that all the DCEU movies do it, starting with BvS. They include Diana Prince's Mercedes from the tv show too. It's nice that there's some consistency across multiple decades.

Last edited by Koriand'r; 11-04-2023 at 12:27 PM.