Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    What's with all the Slyde appearances lately? He must've shown up twice, maybe even thrice, in the past 5 years!

Damn Marvel always forcing characters down our throats.
    Technically, this is a flashback to comics set 10 years ago... so make of that what you will. ;-)

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Slott View Post
    Technically, this is a flashback to comics set 10 years ago... so make of that what you will. ;-)
    Oh no, the Slyde era has already begun and we missed the signs!

Coming soon (at sporadic, year long intervals): Superior Slyder-Man, Slyde & Seek (team up with Kadlec the Seeker), Batman & Slyde: World's Slydest, Dark Slyde of the Moon (spin off from the insanely popular Slyde & Seek). All the letters pages will be titled Slyde into my DMs.

Man, I kinda want this now.

Seriously, though, I adore somewhat obscure B-tier or lower also rans. Keep them coming.
    Last edited by exile001; 10-06-2023 at 01:56 AM.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Superior Spider-Man Returns Preview artwork:

I might be in the minority but I prefer the first Superior Spider-Man suit to the second. Two of the best Spider-Man costumes ever. Added this and the ongoing to my pull list. Looking forward to both as a fan of the Superior Spider-Man, SpOck.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

I don't know who the artist is for this variant of Superior Spider-Man #2 (I want to say Clayton Crain, but I am not sure) but whoever it is did an amazing job:

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    The Spider-Office needs new blood.
    Get the writers of the X-Office to write Spider-Man by bringing over their ideas for the X-Men onto Spider-Man. A good example is having The Lizard(and his wife and son) to reside with The Morlocks.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 10-07-2023 at 12:27 AM.

The ending of the issue is not what I expected but its good to see superior again
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    The ending of the issue is not what I expected but its good to see superior again
    Otto seems to have washed his hands of his past mistake. Up to Peter to clean up that mess. I think the Superior Spider-man is going to be Peter with Otto's old arms.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I wonder if we are going to see Anna Maria Marconi in this run

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    I wonder if we are going to see Anna Maria Marconi in this run
    Hope we do.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Hope we do.
    So Superior 2 we get someone getting a bad go: either it's Max, Anna or Felicia? or someone else. Who you think it will be?

Fantastic Member

Oh, Otto... even when you're not trying to, you create a massive headache for Peter. Looking forward to the ongoing!

Incredible Member

Wait... does Otto know Peter is Spider-Man? He seems to remember a lot; including switching minds with Spider-Man. That's is a huge step from Spencer's run where he seemed to not remember anything.

Quote Originally Posted by t-spider View Post
    Oh, Otto... even when you're not trying to, you create a massive headache for Peter. Looking forward to the ongoing!
    Yeah I wonder how Peter going to get himself out of this incoming situation. He won’t be prepared at all
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Fantastic Member

I think it's more he remembers parts of the past, but doesn't remember Peter is Spidey... some things still vex him (Am I talking like Otto now? God, I hope not... if I start calling anyone a dolt, hit me over the head with a sledgehammer...)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    Wait... does Otto know Peter is Spider-Man? He seems to remember a lot; including switching minds with Spider-Man. That's is a huge step from Spencer's run where he seemed to not remember anything.
    No, he doesn’t anymore. He forgot Peter’s identity at the end of the Christos Gage superior run.