Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default X-men unlimited 90. Xmen green part what ever it is. Thors mom wants to talk

As we open, fire star powers are suppressed, Ice man is a iguana (evolution lied again) and Armageddon (nature) girl grew a krakoa gate inside Cyclops.

Gwen and magik.
    Gwen: she killed Cyclops
    Magik: we have ressurection hell be fine

With Armageddon girl.
    Fire star: my powers gave me cancer rage isn't the answer
    Armageddon girl: your right, rage isnt the aanswer genocide is.

Armageddon girl procides to beat, talon Forge ice iguana and Fire star.

Synch I got this and he carges nature girl
    He did not infact have this and nature girl breaks his leg after kicking him in the balls with her hoofs

Forge: synch sink up with me so we can figure this out
    Fire star: she's behind you

Armageddon girl is stoped by spider Gwen not that one the one whose a actual spider.

Armageddon girl: I guess I'll have to make you why can't I move?

Jean holds her still
    Magik: I'm sending her to another dimension reluctantly.
    Jean: before Gwen pleaded your case, magik wanted to nuke all of you from orbit
    (Magik should have)
    Gwen gives a speach of how they both wanted justice and some where in her is still her frend and a good persion.
    Jean: Forge will undue your virus, Armageddon man will be revived, both he and Gwen will join krakoa, your story ends now.

Armageddon girl foaming through the mouth: you can't judge me I answe to a higher power only the earth can judge me.

OK FINE I GUESS I WILL
    Magik portal breaks and she falls through a hole
    Magik: how did she break my portal I didn't even know it could be broken.

Armageddon girl: who's next...Mommy ?
    Screenshot_20230605_091604_Marvel Unlimited.jpg
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 06-05-2023 at 06:18 AM.

Spectacular Member

Ev was actually going to use his new ability against Lin, but her plot armor hooves are strong in this issue.(She secretly have a crush on him) Now the mutant community has no jurisdiction over an elder god. Sucks to be Nature Girl right now.

Mighty Member

Im sorry magik's portal broke?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Im sorry magik's portal broke?
    Thors mom broke it so she could juge her for the many warcrimes done in her name

Mighty Member

Oh, God nonsense sure okay. Thought you meant Nature Girl broke it

If you had told me that eventually Nature Girl would have to be confronted by Mother Earth herself to conclude this story I never would have believed you. And yet here we are.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Ice man is a iguana (evolution lied again)
    I guess that Star Trek Voyager episode was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If you had told me that eventually Nature Girl would have to be confronted by Mother Earth herself to conclude this story I never would have believed you. And yet here we are.
    Yep. Natural conclusion, I guess.

Spectacular Member

You guys seriously should read the free MU issue. The best way to end the Dark Nature Girl Saga.

Please, someone tell me: When is this horrible era going to be over?!? Is there not even an ETA when it's over?!
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    Please, someone tell me: When is this horrible era going to be over?!? Is there not even an ETA when it's over?!
    We can only hope they're understating the impact of Fall of X, and everything is burnt to the ground.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

Astonishing Member

There can be no end for it has never began. We have squared the circle that was a triangle in to a oval. It can not be denied from reality for it is reality and to denied it is to deny existence. Everything is xmen green now, it has surpassed the page and became part of the universe that it always was. It is eternal and infinite. Unlike what ever happned in Spiderman, the result of all doing all the drugs while watching PETA propaganda has granted us enlightenment. Xmen green is reality and the answer to the question...... or it drove me insane

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    We can only hope they're understating the impact of Fall of X, and everything is burnt to the ground.
    I'm hoping that it's not just Beast, but all the X-Men on first setting foot on Krakoa consumed hallucinogenic mushrooms and this whole era is just the result of a bad trip.

I'm hoping that it's not just Beast, but all the X-Men on first setting foot on Krakoa consumed hallucinogenic mushrooms and this whole era is just the result of a bad trip.
    Eeeeh I’d rather not retcon an entire era because a few characters got assassinated (which btw is not exclusive to the Krakoa era). I’d much rather the X-Men and mutants learn from the mistakes of Krakoa and find a better future than pretend it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Eeeeh I’d rather not retcon an entire era because a few characters got assassinated (which btw is not exclusive to the Krakoa era). I’d much rather the X-Men and mutants learn from the mistakes of Krakoa and find a better future than pretend it never happened.
    My problem is the writing with such generous portions of plot-induced-stupidity makes the X-Men look incredibly inept.