Humoros nuisance The PhantomDreamlander's Avatar

Post Frakazoid 1995 cartoon

I have only watched a small part of the cartoon not any full episodes yet but This cartoon in my opinion captures the zany insanity from tiny toon adventures and i feel is way more of proper succesor compared to animaniacs

maxresdefault.jpg

it is such a completley bonkers cartoon both the superhero parodies and villains are really humoros from what i watched and the random as heck refrences & gags add to the charm and is endearing in a way i feel.

The idea of a superhero themed cartoon that is nothing but full on random parodies that do not take themselves seriously in the slightest bit is something i do find highly inspiring in a way.
    ya see the thing with humor is that it could either be real funny or completley terrible, the nightmare comes with everyone thinking your unfunny.

This cartoon always made me laugh. There was not 1 episode that I didnt like.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

“Poo gas”.

Also, one of THE BEST theme songs ever. So catchy!

This show was great. Even his guest star episode in Teen Titans Go was great.