Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

I’m guessing there’s zero chance the team will include Starling.
    Last edited by Twice-named; 06-05-2023 at 08:37 PM.
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post
    I trust the team they build and I'm excited to see who's on the roster.

I know not everyone likes Harley, but if I had the chance to use her, I'd take it. Yes, she's popular and not everyone's cup of tea, but she really does bring something fun to the table for other characters to bounce off of. But we'll see.
    Personality-wise I don't think she meshes well with the team. She'd just basically be Deadpool. Or I guess Thompson would write her like Gwenpoole in her West Coast Avengers run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    I’m guessing there’s zero chance the team will include Starling.
    We'll be lucky to get Lady Blackhawk.

Great, as long as Babs is in it and Harley isn't, I'm 100% here for a new BOP.

100% that Harley is in it.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Because it worked so well in the movie .

Add my “nay” vote for Harley.....just a female version of Deadpool, and, much like Wolverine whenever used in a team setting, steals the spotlight.
    The black heart could represent Catwoman, while at least one of the red ones could represent Supergirl or Poer Girl....or both!
    Personally, as far as new members go, I’d like to see Vixen on the team....and Zatanna, if they’re not bringing JLD back.

I’d love to see Lilith or whatever she is called these days here

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Hopefully Artemis from the banas is a member. They need to raise the bar…and let Artemis fight shiva.
    That won't do Artemis any good.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

The fishnets have got to go. In this day and age and with the kind of character Diana is they serve no purpose other than nostalgia. Just put her back in pants. It looks better and makes more sense character wise.

Nostalgia for nostalgia sake is never good in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Yeah I think Harley will be on the team and I don’t think Huntress or Babs will be.

Also seems like it will be an ongoing.

Might pick it up if Zatanna or Vixen are on the team.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Which Kelly? Kelly from Black Widow or Kelly from America Chavez?
    Kelly Thompson has only written America in West Coast Avengers and as a guest star in other books, she didn't write either of her solos. Apart from Black Widow, she also wrote Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), Jessica Jones (as Bendis's hand-picked successor when he himself moved to DC), and most recently, Captain Marvel, which lasted four years.

Quote Originally Posted by PLG1962 View Post
    I’d love to see Lilith or whatever she is called these days here
    Her codename has been Omen since the 90s, but she's already got a place, she's in Power Girl's new book, so I don't expect to see her as a Bird of Prey.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    The fishnets have got to go. In this day and age and with the kind of character Diana is they serve no purpose other than nostalgia. Just put her back in pants. It looks better and makes more sense character wise.

Nostalgia for nostalgia sake is never good in the long run.
    Her name is Dinah. Did you mix her up with Wonder Woman?

Also, why is this in the Bat forum when the only confirmed cast member is Black Canary, a member of the Arrow family? We don't know that Babs, Helena or Harley are in this yet, and even if they are, this is no more a bat book than Teen Titans is.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 06-06-2023 at 02:27 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Hopefully Artemis from the banas is a member. They need to raise the bar…and let Artemis fight shiva.
    Then why not let her just fight diana then?
    Isn’t it out of her weight class, he healing powers aside

Also do we consider the birds of prey a bat title

Extraordinary Member

I would love if Barbara would be in this..it just doesn’t seem likely in my opinion…unless she’s oracle.
    If she sits in her chair and puts on her glasses she is Oracle. Oracle works remotely. We have seen black canary do mission with Babs on intercom already I assume Babs is locked

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    I second this line-up with the addition of Lady Blackhawk as their pilot. I'd also love Barbara to suit up as Batgirl from time to time like she has been in the Batgirls comic.

I would like both of those additions.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kelly Thompson is finally at DC and she's already writing the highest profile female DC team with her Hawkeye partner! Nice !

Looks like they're slowly unveiling the roster. Dinah is a must, I feel Helena is too, I'm not sure about Babs but I really hope Harley's not on it.

Pretty sure she's had that suit since Bendis' Justice League.

Sort of. It looks like the coloring of the gloves and blue area down the middle of the top are new tweakings to the suit. I probably shouldn't have said "new" but maybe "remixed".

Last edited by Dr. Poison; 06-06-2023 at 03:53 AM.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.