Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

The more I think about the hints that Kelley gave, I think the roster will be comprised of:

Black Canary
    Batgirl/Oracle
    Harley Quinn
    Catwoman
    Katana
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

My picks

Black Canary
    Batgirl/Oracle
    Vixen
    Katana
    Harley

Fantastic Member

Since she seems to be implying it will be a mix of well known and lesser known I wouldn't be shocked if Red Canary and Angel Breaker are on the team. They both also has connection to the only known member in Black Canary.

Okay so now it tracks this is in the Batman thread because the first reveal is Cassandra Cain Batgirl.

https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...58393416122368
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Okay so now it tracks this is in the Batman thread because the first reveal is Cassandra Cain Batgirl.

So a Batgirl at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytten View Post
    So a Batgirl at least.
    I mean hey if you want a deadly new team lineup for birds of prey Cassandra makes a lot of sense. I and I believe a lot of other people consider her to be one of the toughest members of the batfamily outside Bruce.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Fantastic Member

So a Batgirl at least.
    But that wouldn't really fit the hearts though would it? There is one black heart, two blue and two red. Cassandra would be the black heart since she is in all black, but it would be weird to make Dinah a blue heart even though her costume has a lot of blue since her name literally has black in it.

Fantastic Member

I like her as a member, she really fits. But still would have liked Oracle over her. But Oracle might still be a member so I just have to wait and see.

But that wouldn't really fit the hearts though would it? There is one black heart, two blue and two red. Cassandra would be the black heart since she is in all black, but it would be weird to make Dinah a blue heart even though her costume has a lot of blue since her name literally has black in it.
    The hearts so far are tracking to primary outfit color. Two members are apparently spoilers:
    Barda and Harley
    end of spoilers based on some Frank Cho covers he posted WIPs of a while ago, which would fit. That would just leave a remaining red; maybe Manhunter, Red Canary, or Artemis.
    Last edited by Caivu; 06-06-2023 at 12:51 PM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    The hearts so far are tracking to primary outfit color. Two members are apparently spoilers:
    Barda and Harley
    end of spoilers based on some Frank Cho covers he posted WIPs of a while ago, which would fit. That would just leave a remaining red; maybe Manhunter, Red Canary, or Artemis.
    Happy about the first one, but seriously considering not buying for the second one.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Barda and Harley
    Hmmm what if the remaining red is Batwoman? I would dig that. She needs to be in a regular book again and BoP would be interesting.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

That a great fit, I’m suprised tho since that’s two martial arts master

Astonishing Member

The hearts seem to be influenced for the suit colors.

It also fits the order: first heart is blue (Dina) and second heart is black (Cassandra):

https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...03605386080257
    Last edited by Konja7; 06-06-2023 at 02:09 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    The hearts seem to be influenced for the suit colors.

It also fits the order: first heart blue (Dina) and second heart black (Cassandra):

https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...03605386080257
    Preparing to maybe be disappointed tomorrow

Red could also be Katanna, Manhunter (Kate), Batwoman (like I posted earlier) but probably Harley