Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061
    I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm sorry. I understand from other people I can be very repetitive. I know I need to work on it.
    Oh, that was very much intended as a playful jab. I hope you took in that context!
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Oh, that was very much intended as a playful jab. I hope you took in that context!
    No prob .

Incredible Member

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

So..i just watched x-men.Cyke is done justice in terms of his action sequences ,stunts and use of powers.It's not how Powerful a protagonist is it.It's all about how badass and cool he is when he is dancing.This show can do great .provided the protagonist is competent,intense and relatable.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

So besides Zod, Brainiac, and the evil Lara A.I., what other Superman Rogues might show up in Season 2?

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    So besides Zod, Brainiac, and the evil Lara A.I., what other Superman Rogues might show up in Season 2?
    Toyman has been casted but he didn't appear in season 1. So chances are he'll show up in season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    This is more like naruto than dbZ in that sense with all the stupid naruhina and narusaku thing going on.bUt,naruto had itself had the best fight choreograhy and plots for the fights.This show as of now doesn't.This show can take dbz if it does things right.but that's because dbz is an old show.
    I think it's more like Undead Unluck because the relationships are as central as the action (if leaning more another way).

Any word on when we might getting season 2 on Adult Swim / Max?

I'm guessing mid-summer debut that wraps up right before Superman And Lois Season 4 premieres in the fall.

Summer maybe ?