Default The final fate of Robbie Rider?

Hello all. Diehard Richard Rider fan here. I just looked back at some of my old trades and was reminded that at one point Richard's brother, Robbie, became a Raptor. Tolanar, or something like that? Can someone please let me know what was Robbie's ultimate fate? At least as comic book fates go, of course. Thank you in advance!

He's still Talon-R.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

And he has a set of Nega-Bands.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

On a list of unresolved Gerry Duggan plots.

So...he's still a Raptor with a set of Nega-bands? Sounds like something Rich is going to have to resolve sooner or later.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cap808 View Post
    So...he's still a Raptor with a set of Nega-bands? Sounds like something Rich is going to have to resolve sooner or later.
    I would love a story with Rich and Sam going to space to get Robbie and Jesse (Sam's Dad) back. De-Raptor Robbie but let him keep the Nega-Bands.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I would love a story with Rich and Sam going to space to get Robbie and Jesse (Sam's Dad) back. De-Raptor Robbie but let him keep the Nega-Bands.
    Challenge accepted. I already did an amazing fanfic (I'll try not to dislocate my shoulder patting myself on the back ) bringing back Rich from the Cancerverse.

LOL...sorry, but it's constantly leaving these characters in limbo that make me appreciate fanfictions. Good stories, normally in continuity, done by people who genuinely love the characters.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cap808 View Post
    Challenge accepted. I already did an amazing fanfic (I'll try not to dislocate my shoulder patting myself on the back ) bringing back Rich from the Cancerverse.

LOL...sorry, but it's constantly leaving these characters in limbo that make me appreciate fanfictions. Good stories, normally in continuity, done by people who genuinely love the characters.

I'll get off my soapbox now.
    That has always been one of my biggest issues...characters being cast aside especially when they are left hanging in their stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    On a list of unresolved Gerry Duggan plots.
    Yeah, he just vanished when Ewing took over GOTG, despite Rich remaining part of the team.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 06-07-2023 at 06:19 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman