Astonishing Member

Default Batgirl vs Taskmaster (Read OP)

Pre-new52 Cassandra Cain vs MCU Taskmaster in h2h only(fighters can only use their weapons in response of stomp)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

How fast is MCU Taskmaster?
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Pre-new52 Cassandra Cain vs MCU Taskmaster in h2h only(fighters can only use their weapons in response of stomp)
    From what I can see, MCU TM is well above Natasha but uses a shield to block bullets which puts him [if this version is a him] well below Cassie's casually watching bullets already in flight, waiting to make it a challenge, then dodging.
    Power with Girl is better.

Yeah I don't recall MCU Taskmaster having any real speed feats. She fights Nat and her crew, which includes one supersoldier type and does well, but not by blitzing or anything.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    From what I can see, MCU TM is well above Natasha but uses a shield to block bullets which puts him [if this version is a him] well below Cassie's casually watching bullets already in flight, waiting to make it a challenge, then dodging.
    I would tend to agree with this. Tasky has some ridiculous stuff going for her, given his 30' or so leap and such. And certainly she is meant to be faster than Widow - they're using a trick with the film to speed stuff up in places. But given how Tasky handles bullets, and the lack of anything approaching 'disappears from sight by speed', I wouldn't say they are anywhere higher than CBPH, IF that.

Which means Cass blitzes, and barring Tasky having sufficient durability to withstand their strikes, that's good enough for a win.

Edit: I see Post uses she, so I guess it's a she.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate