Default List of heroes from small towns? Decaying small towns?

I was wondering if any of our heroes are from small towns that are shrinking or on hard economic times (regardless if it happened before or after they left). Admittedly, some of those would have been more a thing people actually thought about more back in earlier days when factories were closing, etc. When the town is dependent on one employer - or even one industry - that can be a precarious place to be. I can think of several from poorer backgrounds, but they're all big city.

The smaller town origin ones I can think of (Barry, Clark, Ralph, and kinda Tora) all seemed to have towns that were usually depicted as doing just fine (albeit, I haven't checked out the most recent stuff with said towns). But Tora's a technicality, and all the others are older origin. Excepting Courtney (also in Blue Valley, which I'm not even really sure on the size of), what are some other heroes that come from small towns or cities and are any of those faring poorly.

Actually, now that I think about it, it does seem like one version of Jackson Hyde, at least, came from a dot on the map, but I can't recall what kind of place it was.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 06-07-2023 at 04:18 AM.