View Poll Results: Who needs some serious focus soon?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madrox

13 12.75%
  • Dazzler

26 25.49%
  • Magma

28 27.45%
  • Hellion

31 30.39%
  • Cannonball

27 26.47%
  • Neal Shaara

17 16.67%
  • Layla Miller

10 9.80%
  • Petra and/or Sway

23 22.55%
  • Skin

18 17.65%
  • Indra

13 12.75%
  • Lifeguard and/or Slipstream

17 16.67%
  • Phantazia

19 18.63%
  • Husk

23 22.55%
  • Danger

18 17.65%
  • other (please name in thread)

20 19.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Default Which B or C-list character should get focus next

Last year a few B or C-list characters that missed attention for a long time, received some cool focus since Krakoa started, like Sunspot, Thunderbird, Kwannon, Synch and Tempo.

There were some who seem to be completely forgotten since Krakoa started (some even longer), except for a cameo here and there. Which barely used character deserves some serious focus for the upcoming years?

Of course I could not name all, so I used the names regular mentioned on this forum. Forgive me if your favorite is not on the list.
    Last edited by Master of Sound; 06-08-2023 at 02:59 AM.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Every year that passes without Mercury being a regular cast member of a book I question the X-Office's capacity to make sound decisions.

Hellion. I've mentioned it a few times, but there are so many potential stories for him

You could focus on the personal bitterness he feels towards the machines that ripped off his hands; Orchis even has a Nimrod, so Hellion might get flashbacks.

You could delve into Omega Senintel's buried human side, as she remembers Hellion killing her.

Hey, want Talon and Synch to have more drama? He'll be the Logan to their Jott. He even knows how to lurk creepily behind a tree, and how to make out with girls.

Anome is popular, and his attacks have looked anime-ish before. Go full DBZ with his moves and cash in on the trend.

If we ever get a Voices book about disabilities, he can headline.

Want some team drama, so people aren't all huggy-wuggy? Julian could start **** for no reason. Or go the opposite route - remember his character development and make him a mature figure.

He's an Academy X character. Is he an inexperienced kid? Is he an experienced adult? He's whatever you want him to be. We saw from Anole that you can jump between being a highschool graduate, CEO, a bartender, a preteen and back, all within a couple of months in-universe.

Jean could train him to improve his tk. Scott could train him to be an even better leader. Synch could train him to make out with a Wolverine without her accidentally biting his lips off.

Wind Dancer? We can make it a 2 for 1 special and bring her in. Or just continue the romance between her and Hellion. We could get a marriage issue out of it - sell a ton of variant covers, make it a Valentine's Day special.

He was right about Broo, about Karima, about robots, about the adults in power.He should be coming in and reminding everyone that they previously crapped all over him for being a hater, but he was right all along. They should be lining up to kiss his butt and apologize.

Canonically was forced to go out on a mission while recovering and still on painkillers. Let's do an addiction storyline.

Hell, let's do a body image storyline. Deal with how much he hates his robot hands, and have him come to accept them or do something about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

I voted Phantazia and Magma, Petra& Sway, and Other.

Magma is seldom seen and Phantazia hasn't been seen since House of M. Petra and Sway should be a bigger dean considering canonically they are X-Men before Storm and Wolverine.

My other is a whole list, most of which would be considered Z, not B or C.

Heartbreak Hotel: Poltergeist, Link, Lucy, Kate

Gladiators: Alexander Flynn, Ivich, Max Rocker

Bi-Genes especially Lightbright

The Promise team

Changeling

Mimic & Michael Pointer

La Bandera

El Aguila

Auric & Silver

Vanguard

Rust, Mist Mistress, and the other Resistants

Vincent, Murmur, Bulvark, Nocturne

Windshear, Pathway, Goblyn, Feedback, Flashback, Marrina (alien mutant), Stitch, Flex, Radius, Murmur II, Ghost girl, Diamond Lil

Derrick Beacon, Primal I
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

I voted Lifeguard because I feel her power and story wasn't fully revealed.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Ultimate Member

From the list, I picked Madrox, Hellion, Cannonball, Petra & Sway, Indra and Phantazia.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I voted Phantazia and Magma, Petra& Sway, and Other.

Magma is seldom seen and Phantazia hasn't been seen since House of M. Petra and Sway should be a bigger dean considering canonically they are X-Men before Storm and Wolverine.

My other is a whole list, most of which would be considered Z, not B or C.

Heartbreak Hotel: Poltergeist, Link, Lucy, Kate

Gladiators: Alexander Flynn, Ivich, Max Rocker

Bi-Genes especially Lightbright

The Promise team

Changeling

Mimic & Michael Pointer

La Bandera

El Aguila

Auric & Silver

Vanguard

Rust, Mist Mistress, and the other Resistants

Vincent, Murmur, Bulvark, Nocturne

Windshear, Pathway, Goblyn, Feedback, Flashback, Marrina (alien mutant), Stitch, Flex, Radius, Murmur II, Ghost girl, Diamond Lil

Derrick Beacon, Primal I
    So many great choices! I'd definitely love to see more of some of the Alpha Flight mutants; Windshear, Pathway, Flashback (and his kids, the Munroe Twins), Marrina, Diamond Lil.

Others like Wind-Dancer, Scaleface, Unuscione, Catseye, Jetstream, Empath, Roulette, Jade Dragon, Oya, Evan Sabah Nur, Projecteur, Chrome, Gargouille, Dragoness, etc.

Amazing Member

I’ve always been a sucker 4 AcademyX and XTreme, so obvious where my vote go 2

Amazing Member

Also would love the return of most Acolytes and WinterGuard members and Gateway

Danger also deserves some good stories after Krakoa screwed her over so badly, but since the X-Men don't deserve her help, maybe she could team up with Jocasta to reopen the Avengers Academy.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Danger also deserves some good stories after Krakoa screwed her over so badly, but since the X-Men don't deserve her help, maybe she could team up with Jocasta to reopen the Avengers Academy.
    Totally of topic, but Danger should team-up with Jocasta indeed, plus Machine-Man, WarStar and Nanny (Magneto's robot)
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Husk always deserves better. Enjoyed her in Strain's Generation X, but she's had it rough as character between Austin's and Aaron's run. Also being killed off panel in House of X. Would love to see Paige get well written treatment one day.

Skin is too cool not to get more love.

Petra and Sway I think have a lot of potential as characters.

Dazzler deserves more respect, and should have more to do in general. Not just showing up as a poster in people's room.

Neal Shaara is hot, and I'd love to see him get a second chance (with a codename that works better for him).

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Others like Wind-Dancer, Scaleface, Unuscione, Catseye, Jetstream, Empath, Roulette, Jade Dragon, Oya, Evan Sabah Nur, Projecteur, Chrome, Gargouille, Dragoness, etc.
    Yup, I forgot to include The Hellions and Acolytes!

Oh and Antonio Argent (Magma's bf)
    Last edited by danielsan52; 06-08-2023 at 08:21 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

I think from the OGs and the latino so I would like Magma and Skin to get some more love and focus. For new gen I want Hellion and Wind Dancer to get good story arcs.

In general it would be cool to see Lifeguard, Sway, Petra

BANNED

Oya, Transonic, and Trinary.

We don't even know Trinary's name lmao

Cipher and Skids.
    Last edited by Ramiel12; 06-08-2023 at 09:43 AM.