Default Sonic Superstars

A four player sonic platformer that looks to take influence from the new super Mario bros games

This looks like the best direction for sonic to take
    Last edited by Gryphon; 06-08-2023 at 12:50 PM.

Classic Sonic lives!

Seems like you still get some Wisp-esque powers.

Also look like Fang is back!?

Place holder music.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out

Impressions from a person who played the demo at gamescom.
    My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Looks like a lot of fun .

That Super Sonic kick .

I Like Sonic Superstars and thought it was really fun. I like the levels, the gameplay, and the bosses except for one ( The boss that Super Sonic fights, because of heavy RNG) and the music then bothers me, I love some of it.
    My Forum check it out

I give Sonic Superstars an 8. in comparison to other 2d sonic games I played

Sonic 8

Sonic 2 9

Sonic CD 8

Sonic 3 & knuckles 10

Sonic Mania 10

Sonic 4 episode 1: 5

Sonic 4 episode 2: 6
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-27-2023 at 07:22 PM.
    My Forum check it out