Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Immortal X-Men #13 Unlettered Preview

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

She's A Lifebringer

The art looks great and I'm looking forward to our good boy Cypher to finally speak up.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I'm so here for Ororo. She look fantastic and like she's kicking TOTAL ASS.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Selene better be thanking her a*s cause if Storm didnt come to the rescue she’d have be back in the grave once again. Exodus was whooping her butt bad
    She's A Lifebringer

Really curious to see what led to this. Exodus and Xavier were the two that refused to get involved in 12. Could this be why Xavier is the only member of the council in 14, the others get kicked off? Although with some of the things Xavier has pulled I'd be surprised that he gets Krakoa's approval.

I don't care what tf is happening... I'm living for Exodus recent displays of versatility (teleportation, shields and now telekinetic eye beams?) and Storm just looks delicious 24/7 in this book but hopefully she summons a bigger "bucket of water" for Exodus this time XD

Ooooh this is juicy and gorgeous. Seems all hell is breaking loose and Krakoa might just be so over it all.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...uncil-tensions

"Now, in IMMORTAL X-MEN #13 by Kieron Gillen, Lucas Werneck, and David Curiel, Doug Ramsey—the spokesperson for Krakoa itself—enters the fold. Will Krakoa be able to set the Quiet Council straight, or is this political body doomed to fail its people?

This preview for IMMORTAL X-MEN #13 opens with Doug speaking directly to the sentient island of Krakoa. This peace is shattered when Selene and Exodus, two members of this prestigious Quiet Council, blast each other to the fullest extent of their abilities. The all-powerful Storm then arbitrates this fight, descending from the skies like lightning. At last, Doug converses with Charles Xavier, the man whose dream started it all."
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Two months, ago, Werneck posted a fainting gif regarding this issue and later tweeted to Gillen, "@kierongillen You're a genius but You owe me a therapy session."

GIF: https://twitter.com/LukasWerneck/sta...48603312599041

Comment to Gillen: https://twitter.com/LukasWerneck/sta...48773479976960
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

storm who protects selene while she tried to destroy krakoa while exodus is the only villain who behaves well on the island and who protects the mutants, definitely storm... and the mutants who fight between them because the x -office they lost 150 qi just to bring fall of x.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Oh, Shit!!! The Girls are Fighting!!!!

Lol Exodus is a Boss. I’m sure Selene said something Dumb. Which I’m not surprised at Exodus reaction. But, Storm!? Girl let them fight. Although, I am happy to see Storm trying to calm them down and stop the fight. This is getting more Good. :-)
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Krakoa is about to give everybody the pink SLIP! and I will cheer XD!

But yeah exodus better teleport ororo to mars or something then go deal with selene because drama. But I need mother out of it so...
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Just noticed but is Krakoa crying in the first panel? The way the leaves fall idk but in my head they kind of mirror tears falling
    She's A Lifebringer

The stage is being set for the ascension of The Fulcrum.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Just noticed but is Krakoa crying in the first panel? The way the leaves fall idk but in my head they kind of mirror tears falling
    They could be. I mean I would think so. But, I also took that as maybe Krakoa is getting weak. Y’know Since Orchis has been messing with it.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.