Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Krakoa is about to give everybody the pink SLIP! and I will cheer XD!
    The cover makes me wonder if two people might be kept on the council since there's only two Krakoa flowers. Krakoa handing them out like he's on the bachelor.
    But it could also just be a nice looking cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    They could be. I mean I would think so. But, I also took that as maybe Krakoa is getting weak. Y’know Since Orchis has been messing with it.
    That was my interpretation too since in the third panel the leaf was crumbling. Just noticing on a second glance but is that someone behind Doug in the fourth page? The later panels don't show it or any background but it kinda looks like a humanoid figure.
    Last edited by RAWRlrus; 06-09-2023 at 06:52 PM.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    That was my interpretation too since in the third panel the leaf was crumbling. Just noticing on a second glance but is that someone behind Doug in the fourth page? The later panels don't show it or any background but it kinda looks like a humanoid figure.
    Yes, that does look like a person. Kinda like a Female Body? Hmm not sure but that definitely is a person behind him.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

When did Doug get Warlock back?

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    When did Doug get Warlock back?
    That's what I was wondering. My first thought was that it's just an art mistake, but that's a pretty big one for editorial to miss.

How can I buy issues digitally when they come out since the Marvel App shut down?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I buy them on Amazon which stores them on their digital Kindle app.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Krakoa is about to give everybody the pink SLIP! and I will cheer XD!

But yeah exodus better teleport ororo to mars or something then go deal with selene because drama. But I need mother out of it so...
    I don’t trust the moral judgments of an overgrown swamp thing born several millenia ago that thought releasing Nature Girl on the world would be a good thing. The Joker thinks things through more than Krakoa.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    The cover makes me wonder if two people might be kept on the council since there's only two Krakoa flowers. Krakoa handing them out like he's on the bachelor.
    But it could also just be a nice looking cover.

I bet if that is the case then the two kept wil be storm since she has done so good as a leader and Selene, because Karoka could decide she has not been given a chance to be a leader since Karoka. As for the black form behind Cypher I thought that was his shadow.

not cool Exodus, so not cool. Leave my mom alone!! This poor evil woman has suffered enough.

--

This book now has all my favorite mutants except Jean and Monet. Can we adjust this please. lol

Also, Exodus and Selene should date...

Douglas and Krakoa take over for the Council would make the most sense at this point.
    Last edited by Exodus; 06-09-2023 at 11:29 PM.

Storm gets involved in Selene - Exodus fight and she ends up protecting Selene. I feel like they setup strom for some big downfall. First she thanks mother, then she give her and Kurt votes to colossus, now this and genesis war in summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    Storm gets involved in Selene - Exodus fight and she ends up protecting Selene. I feel like they setup strom for some big downfall. First she thanks mother, then she give her and Kurt votes to colossus, now this and genesis war in summer.
    Well plenty people were tapping about wanting storm to have flaws, well I am hope they are having a feast. Hopefully krakoa cuts this mess short.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    I mean I'm not really sure why that's a knock against Storm? We don't even really know the context of this fight so her protecting Selene and her reasonings for doing so are completely unknown. And of course, the most obvious point that being a hostile Omega level TK is a threat to everybody Storm would be one of the first people to put him down.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

This art looks amazing. I'm looking forward to reading Gillen's Doug.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    not cool Exodus, so not cool. Leave my mom alone!! This poor evil woman has suffered enough.

--

This book now has all my favorite mutants except Jean and Monet. Can we adjust this please. lol

Also, Exodus and Selene should date...

Douglas and Krakoa take over for the Council would make the most sense at this point.
    I think Exodus is more into guys....

Isn´t it Emma behind Cypher?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Yes, that does look like a person. Kinda like a Female Body? Hmm not sure but that definitely is a person behind him.
    I got the feeling it was a female body too. Is it because of the head/hair shape?

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    I bet if that is the case then the two kept wil be storm since she has done so good as a leader and Selene, because Karoka could decide she has not been given a chance to be a leader since Karoka. As for the black form behind Cypher I thought that was his shadow.
    Storm is iffy to me. She's been great when she's been there, but she hasn't been there as much as she should be with her on Arrako so I could see her getting the boot for not focusing enough on Krakoa. Selene is a no go for me. She turned a gate into a monster when she didn't get her seat.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Isn´t it Emma behind Cypher?
    I was thinking Emma(hopefully) or Selene, assuming its people involved in the Quiet Council.

Doug and Xavier are already on page.
    The shadow looks female (rules out Exodus, Piotr, Shaw and Kurt).
    The shadow looks tall (rules out Hope and Kate).
    The shadow looks like it has a cape (rules out Storm and Rasputin, it could be a shapeshifted Mystique but it would be weird to switch up her outline for a one panel fake out).
    The shadow looks like it has long hair, which leaves Emma, Selene or possibly a helmetless Destiny, but I think it would be the same as with the Mystique point since she's had her helmet on most of the times she's not just with Mystique.

Now that I've laid out my reasoning I'll be way off when its revealed.