Default Tiger vs Grizzly

Not really a rumble. I just saw this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trQvtuCdmCM

and was impressed with how almost CBR-like his analysis is along with his objections to the kinds of deceptions and misrepresentations that often happen in such debates.

I kind of like the idea of animal fights except for, y'know, jerks who really get animals to fight for their entertainment.
    Power with Girl is better.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Well if it was a Rumble, it seems obvious who would win.

The Tiger is WAY faster and better at shooting Lightning than the Grizzly. I mean the Grizzly packs a mean punch, but with those defense stats, there's no way they are standing up to many hits from an equal level Legendary.

EDIT: I said that as a joke, but actually Ursaring and Raioku have the same defense stat in the stat they would be defending with. And Ursaring's 135 Attack is WAY higher than Raioku's 115 Special Attack. And I forgot Ursaring learns High Horsepower. So Raikou is actually going to need to rely on that Speed and maybe getting a lucky Paralysis in if it's going to win this.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

IIRC from reading about Ancient Rome, the Gladiatorial Games pitted Brown Bears against Lions and Tigers. Brown Bears almost always defeated 2 Big Cats simultaneously if they fought. It took 3 Big Cats or more to make it a " fairer" fight. Bears are damn dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Muadib View Post
    IIRC from reading about Ancient Rome, the Gladiatorial Games pitted Brown Bears against Lions and Tigers. Brown Bears almost always defeated 2 Big Cats simultaneously if they fought. It took 3 Big Cats or more to make it a " fairer" fight. Bears are damn dangerous.
    Their thick coats and hides, along with decent fat layers help armor them from damage.