Default Name That Legionnaire!

I’ve pretty much got the inner circles down (though that yellow and purple V with the three dots is throwing me for a loop!), as well as the block of Subs, but the others....?

BB470C76-AFCA-4ACB-BC38-71F94DF8A421.jpg

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    I’ve pretty much got the inner circles down (though that yellow and purple V with the three dots is throwing me for a loop!), as well as the block of Subs, but the others....?

BB470C76-AFCA-4ACB-BC38-71F94DF8A421.jpg
    Not sure about three dots. Was gonna say Triad/Triplicate Girl, but she's the tricolor pyramid, obviously! Brainiac 5, maybe? I recall he had those dots on his head in one of the 'boots... (and maybe the cartoon?) That's my guess, Brainy, 'cause he's *gotta* be inner circle material.

Starting below Invisible Kid, who is in the inner circle on the bottom, the second ring is Shadow Lass (S), and going left, Chemical Kid (beaker), Timber Wolf (wolf), Wildfire (red wings), I have no idea (three dots around a bigger dot), Dawnstar (white wings), Blok (the cube), not sure (Invisible Jacques?), not sure (Chameleon Girl?), White Witch (looks like sunglasses), Bouncing Boy (blue/black ball), Shrinking Violet (black V on green), Sun Boy (sun), Matter-Eater Lad (molar tooth), Element Lad (interlac 'E'), Light Lass (feather), Karate Kid (white yin/yang), Dream Girl (speech bubble), and another Shadow Lass?, okay, no idea, and Ferro Lad (Fe for Iron)

The outer circle has Reboot characters and Subs, I think. The very bottom one I recognize as Andromeda, but I don't really know enough about that team, other than to cherry pick out some of them (Color Kid is the rainbow triangle in upper left, with Chlorophyll Kid, Stone Boy, Infectious Lass, Fire Lad and maybe Double Header below him, and Night Girl and Polar Boy above him, which you already got, but otherwise lots of others are not familiar to me, other than Thunder (yellow shazam lightning on red) and Kid Quantum II (lavender star on purple) over on the lower right quadrant).
    Last edited by Sutekh; 06-10-2023 at 12:34 AM.

Sensor Girl, not another Shadow Lass.

That three dots one is definitely Brainiac 5.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Outer ring from the top from what I can remember

not sure, not sure, Quislet, not sure, not sure, XS, not sure, Thunder, Kid Quantum II, not sure, not sure, Comet Queen, Andromada, not sure, Karate Kid II, Porcupine Pete, Double Header, Fire lad, Infectious Lass, Stone Boy, Chlorophyll Kid, Color Kid, Night Girl, Polar Boy

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    Sensor Girl, not another Shadow Lass.
    Ah yes, that makes sense! I should have noticed that Projectra's icon wasn't there, and it's close to Ferro Lad and Karate Kid, who she joined with (although that's probably a total coincidence, since Dreamy has wormed her way in between Jeckie and Val).

Top of the outer ring is Tellus, I think.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 06-10-2023 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Ah yes, that makes sense! I should have noticed that Projectra's icon wasn't there, and it's close to Ferro Lad and Karate Kid, who she joined with (although that's probably a total coincidence, since Dreamy has wormed her way in between Jeckie and Val).

Top of the outer ring is Tellus, I think.
    The concentric circles in-between Tellus and Quislet is Magnetic Kid. Remember when Giffen started drawing Cosmic Boy's magnetic powers being used as a series of ever-expanding circles?

The one right above XS is likely Dragonmage. The one to the left of Andromeda is Tyroc, I think. And I assume the purple starburst symbol underneath Thunder is for Kid Quantum II. The red 'M' in the second ring must be Mon-El.

I had to search far and wide for the reboot Legion... but here's what I got.
    Starting at the top of each ring and going clockwise. From inner ring to outer ring.

Lightning Lad
    Saturn Girl
    Cosmic Boy
    Phantom Girl
    Triplicate Girl
    Chameleon Boy
    Invisible Kid I
    Colossal Boy
    Brainiac 5
    Mon-El
    Ultra-Boy
    Star Boy

Bouncing Boy
    Shrinking Violet
    Sun Boy
    Matter-Eater Lad
    Element Lad
    Light Lass
    Karate Kid I
    Dream Girl
    Sensor Girl
    Ferro Lad
    Shadow Lass
    Chemical King
    Timber Wolf
    Wildfire
    Tyroc
    Dawnstar
    Blok
    Invisible Kid II
    Chameleon Girl
    White Witch

Tellus
    Magnetic Kid
    Quislet
    Reflex
    Dragonmage
    XS
    Power Boy
    Thunder
    Kid Quantum II
    Gates
    Kinetix
    Comet Queen
    Andromeda
    Gazelle
    Karate Kid II
    Porcupine Pete
    Double Header
    Fire Lad
    Infectuous Lass
    Stone Boy
    Chlorophyll Kid
    Color Kid
    Night Girl
    Polar Boy
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.