Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Unresolved Stories in the Krakoan era

Just tossing a few things out that feel unfinished or had no follow up. Feel free to add or correct anything I may have missed.

SWORD vs The Zn'rx (Snarks)

Shinobi Shaw, Harry Leland, Lourdes Chantel

Who really put Jefferies, Oya, Nekra, Melter, Third Eye in The Pit?

Sabretooth and The Exiles

The Six (Manifold, Khora of the Burning Heart, Risque, Peeper, Wiz-Kid, [S.W.O.R.D. Teleport Team (Blink, Vanisher, Lila Cheney, Gateway, Amelia Voght)]
    Backups: Nightcrawler, Magik, Zorn, Skids, Forge, Doc
    Last edited by danielsan52; 06-10-2023 at 05:56 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

There was a rumor that something is building with Sabretooth and it’ll get resolved over in Wolverine. Not sure if that’s true.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

For me the biggest one is still Kate's inability to use Krakoan gates, which led to the mystery of what her deal with Reed entails and also to the Reed/Charles blurred-out conversation during last year's Hellfire Gala.

With Duggan getting control of Kate again now we will hopefully start getting some answers though.
    Last edited by Uncanny X-Man; 06-10-2023 at 06:40 AM.

The entire overblown look for the clues cover for Destiny of x. I was actually thinking about this yesterday with the immortal preview it feels like someone pulled up the image and was like "okay, we got to fit all this in before fall. so storm and exodus clashing, let's throw out the phoenix foundation, shaw was up there too? right? how about he messes with everyone vote because no one will think a current council member could die and then be compromised and lose their vote too"
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    There was a rumor that something is building with Sabretooth and it’ll get resolved over in Wolverine. Not sure if that’s true.
    Sabretooth vs Nekra was my favorite fight of the era TBH. but it was setup to a story, not the main event... hmm.... what IS that main event going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The entire overblown look for the clues cover for Destiny of x. I was actually thinking about this yesterday with the immortal preview it feels like someone pulled up the image and was like "okay, we got to fit all this in before fall. so storm and exodus clashing, let's throw out the phoenix foundation, shaw was up there too? right? how about he messes with everyone vote because no one will think a current council member could die and then be compromised and lose their vote too"
    Don’t forget the power nullifier gun Cable was holding. He wasn’t the one who used it though. Can’t remember who did. Mystique? Wolverine? Whoever depowered Moira X at the end of X Deaths of Wolverine.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    For me the biggest one is still Kate's inability to use Krakoan gates, which led to the mystery of what her deal with Reed entails and also to the Reed/Charles blurred-out conversation during last year's Hellfire Gala.

With Duggan getting control of Kate again now we will hopefully start getting some answers though.
    Charles vs Reed - How could I forget that??

I wonder if (hope that) Franklin will return to being a mutant.

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

They need to get back to Franklin somehow. Sinister wanted to go after his DNA. And even if he's not a mutant, they explicitly stated that his powers burned out much slower on Krakoa, and that hasn't been answered.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Yeah Kategate is definitely one I'm looking forward to being addressed.

I get the feeling Sabretooth's story will be coming back around soon because of Moira mentioning him by name in the last issue of BWC.

It was interesting to learn during the recent Hickman interview that all the books running at the time were cut by 4 issues due to covid. I wouldn't be surprised if Gerry had to scrap any additional Shinobi/Harry/Lourdes Chantel content he was planning.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

The giant forked tower in the middle of Krakoa, which Nightcrawler teleported into in the same issue as the Crucibile.

Which also happens to look exactly like the tower on one of the tarrot cards presented in HOX/POX when Moira X revealed her true nature to Xavier, together with one presenting Cardinal and Rasputin.

According to Nightcrawlers discovery it has no door, no air inside, but it's interior is seemingly so splendid and wonderfull that he felt compelled to create a mutant religion.

From what i recall it has never been adressed or even shown since.
    Last edited by Grunty; 06-10-2023 at 10:09 AM.

Frenzy and Paibok the Skrull during the SWORD run.

I wondered if that was leading into a romance.

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    The giant forked tower in the middle of Krakoa, which Nightcrawler teleported into in the same issue as the Crucibile.

Which also happens to look exactly like the tower on one of the tarrot cards presented in HOX/POX when Moira X revealed her true nature to Xavier, together with one presenting Cardinal and Rasputin.

According to Nightcrawlers discovery it has no door, no air inside, but it's interior is seemingly so splendid and wonderfull that he felt compelled to create a mutant religion.

I remember that.

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    They need to get back to Franklin somehow. Sinister wanted to go after his DNA. And even if he's not a mutant, they explicitly stated that his powers burned out much slower on Krakoa, and that hasn't been answered.
    I like to believe that the Quiet Council had Franklin Richards genetically nerfed because his father (a Baseline Human) was tinkering about the X-Gene so, they (the Quiet Council) made sure that Franklin Richards never physically graduate mutant Jr. High and or his Pinocchioism and tasked the Fertile Five with creating an infertile Franklin clone, then stealthfully killing and replacing the Earth-616 Franklin with a genetically neutered version of himself thus eliminating all hope of a Franklin Richards and Rachel Summers' (alternate future) ship from ever being carved due to time flow and obvious current reasons
    Last edited by Micabe; 06-10-2023 at 02:33 PM.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post

I thought that was Kurt’s fortress of solitude, where he was sleeping on the floor with his wine bottles. I thought where he was living was only accessible to a teleporter so he had to plant his booty gate?
    Now I’m confused, because you are right, when he first teleported into it, it was a cathedral.

Was that not wrapped together with the answer of why The Five were having so much difficulty resurrecting her? I kind of took it as such, something to do with her intangibility cancelled out the gate's transportation effect. I could be wrong though ad just jumping to conclusions. If that's not the actual answer, yeah I'd be interested to see that story played out.