Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

An unresolved story I really want to see:

How many times has Jay tried to kill himself again since being resurrected and taken away from his afterlife with Julia? Or did his mind get rewired afterwards to forget the entire reason he was a suicidal self-hating mess in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    At some point I would like for them to release all the data pages that have come out in one collection and remove all the redacted black bars.
    I personally suspect that they'd nee dot back-fill stuff that didn't really exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    No I know what you mean. But I fear the Deviants, along with the Eternals and the Inhumans, have committed the worst capital sin these days of having an unsuccessful (partially or totally, your mileage may vary) movie/show adaptation, so I don't really expect the comics to give them any attention anytime soon.
    I agree (unfortunately)
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Incredible Member

What happened with the Sidri living in the Mansion?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    An unresolved story I really want to see:

How many times has Jay tried to kill himself again since being resurrected and taken away from his afterlife with Julia? Or did his mind get rewired afterwards to forget the entire reason he was a suicidal self-hating mess in the first place?
    Yeah, there've been a lot of stories of individual characters who have been resurrected that have gone nowhere. I'd love a book that explored how life has changed (or not...) for Tran (Shan's brother), Malice, Icarus, Amal Farouk (sans the Shadow King), Monet's little Penance sisters, the original Hellions (particularly Jetstream), etc.

Malice, for instance, has a body now, and her 'power' as Malice was to be an intangible psychic presence that possessed people. I seriously doubt that, with a flesh and blood body now, that she somehow physically inserts herself into people to 'possess' them (ew!). What even is her mutant power now? Can Jetstream, without his bionics to control his power, even do anything other than maybe painfully explode? Or did Hope 'fix' his mutation to do something else? Or did Proteus fart him up some new bionics for his new body?

(For that matter, I'm super interested in what's up with Proteus. His *mom* was more or less the architect of this entire age of Krakoa, and she tailor made it in such a way that he went from a lifetime being 'the thing under the stairs' locked away in a cell by his mother his entire life, to a member of the Five, one of the most respected and beloved members of the entire nation! Say what you will about everything else Moira X has done, that's some quality mom-ing! "Yeah, I just remade the universe to give you a better life than I could the first time. I expect a card or something for Mother's Day, kiddo...")

There are a *ton* of characters that have gone through some serious changes, and I'm looking forward, for instance, to seeing what's up with Emplate, in an upcoming book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yeah, there've been a lot of stories of individual characters who have been resurrected that have gone nowhere. I'd love a book that explored how life has changed (or not...) for Tran (Shan's brother), Malice, Icarus, Amal Farouk (sans the Shadow King), Monet's little Penance sisters, the original Hellions (particularly Jetstream), etc.

Malice, for instance, has a body now, and her 'power' as Malice was to be an intangible psychic presence that possessed people. I seriously doubt that, with a flesh and blood body now, that she somehow physically inserts herself into people to 'possess' them (ew!). What even is her mutant power now? Can Jetstream, without his bionics to control his power, even do anything other than maybe painfully explode? Or did Hope 'fix' his mutation to do something else? Or did Proteus fart him up some new bionics for his new body?

(For that matter, I'm super interested in what's up with Proteus. His *mom* was more or less the architect of this entire age of Krakoa, and she tailor made it in such a way that he went from a lifetime being 'the thing under the stairs' locked away in a cell by his mother his entire life, to a member of the Five, one of the most respected and beloved members of the entire nation! Say what you will about everything else Moira X has done, that's some quality mom-ing! "Yeah, I just remade the universe to give you a better life than I could the first time. I expect a card or something for Mother's Day, kiddo...")

There are a *ton* of characters that have gone through some serious changes, and I'm looking forward, for instance, to seeing what's up with Emplate, in an upcoming book.
    And this is the problem with the resurrections in a nutshell: WE'RE NEVER GOING TO SEE IT. Especially with such minor characters as Icarus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post

We did get a bit of follow-up on tran during Karma's marvel unlimited series. If you can check it out, I HIGHLY recommend. The art is really good and addresses his struggles resurrection.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    What happened with the Sidri living in the Mansion?
    I think this might have been resolved or at least revisited, I feel the Nightcrawler GSX issue, addressed the return to the mansion. His rescue of Lady Mastermind, and they gave them permission to remain there. I'm probably missing a ton of context, tho.

Reviving this thread to ask, did we ever get explanation on Dr. Stasis' lil mushroom kid? I don't think it's Adam, since we saw his corpse and it didn't look like that. And I don't remember (the first two issues of) the mini that introduced him establishing that he looked any different than the average kid.

Last edited by Rift; 03-25-2024 at 06:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Reviving this thread to ask, did we ever get explanation on Dr. Stasis' lil mushroom kid? I don't think it's Adam, since we saw his corpse and it didn't look like that. And I don't remember (the first two issues of) the mini that introduced him establishing that he looked any different than the average kid.

Almost looks like Leech.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Sinister Secret #1 - "He's trying to pretend that no one noticed he was wearing red shoes, but this truly sinister Sinister isn't fooling anyone"

Extra baby cable/Nathan Summers Clone - From Duggans wack and useless Cable miniseries.

Darwin in The Vault - Was this only featured in Infinity Comics (the trash bin of Marvel Comics)?

Storm's "Phalanx Baby" - In Giant Sized X-Men. Was never touched upon again

Professor X Steals from Reed Richards' Mind - We never found out what it was

Gambit absorbs the "Twins Crystal" in Excalibur - Never got any new powers from it.

How Saturnyne got Godlike Powers - Literally there was a whole issue about it, but nothing was explained.

Professor Xavier Netcode Rollback - Never explained why Professor X rolled back his Krakoa backup mind/data several times.

Unglaublich!

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Nycroft View Post

Professor X Steals from Reed Richards' Mind - We never found out what it was
    That was covered recently in X-Men (I think). Charles stole the memory of Reed figuring out how to mask the X-gene and make a mutant appear to be a human or a mutate or something. The inference was that he used it on Franklin (which should leave the door open for Franklin to be a mutant again).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Almost looks like Leech.
    More like Lobe

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Not Krakoa, but when the heck will we know anything of Bishop and Deathbird's baby?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Almost forgot...Colossus dead girlfriend. Does anyone know if they ever found her body?