Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Was that not wrapped together with the answer of why The Five were having so much difficulty resurrecting her? I kind of took it as such, something to do with her intangibility cancelled out the gate's transportation effect. I could be wrong though ad just jumping to conclusions. If that's not the actual answer, yeah I'd be interested to see that story played out.
    I don't believe it was ever explicitly explained like that... it could make sense I suppose, but then it would be great if Duggan actually stated as much on the page. Although honestly it would feel pretty anticlimatic.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Just tossing a few things out that feel unfinished or had no follow up. Feel free to add or correct anything I may have missed.

SWORD vs The Zn'rx (Snarks)

Shinobi Shaw, Harry Leland, Lourdes Chantel

Who really put Jefferies, Oya, Nekra, Melter, Third Eye in The Pit?

Sabretooth and The Exiles

The Six (Manifold, Khora of the Burning Heart, Risque, Peeper, Wiz-Kid, [S.W.O.R.D. Teleport Team (Blink, Vanisher, Lila Cheney, Gateway, Amelia Voght)]
    Backups: Nightcrawler, Magik, Zorn, Skids, Forge, Doc
    Yes yes many things have gone unsolved. All these are pressing but I add one more... what the hell was dough talking to in giant size storm? He literally said he will see it again and nearly three years later zilch.
    Screenshot_20230517-183617_Chrome.jpg
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Yes yes many things have gone unsolved. All these are pressing but I add one more... what the hell was dough talking to in giant size storm? He literally said he will see it again and nearly three years later zilch.
    Storm's techo baby is the dominion. Lowkey I been looking for that shape all over in backgrounds but it still only appears in green lantern.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Storm's techo baby is the dominion. Lowkey I been looking for that shape all over in backgrounds but it still only appears in green lantern.
    The dominion is a sinister and I dont think the xoffice will have storm birth a sinister. Unless those children of the vault impregnated her with stasis's.... oh God i dont want to even imagine it. Uh uh.

Astonishing Member

The Sinister Dominion could have been an element added after Hickman left. I always assumed that Giant-Size story was going to play into the 'Trickster Titan' that fought the other machine Titans/Dominions alongside mutantkind in the future Omega Sentinel talked about in Inferno, but who knows, honestly.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

This one drives me up a whole because the FCBD issue of X of Swords featured this thing but was completely changed so we know something important happened not anymore

For me is the stuff already mentioned with Reed. Other than that, no follow up at all of any new Hellfire Trading new heads. I bet this year Gala won't be hosted by the white queens.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    This one drives me up a whole because the FCBD issue of X of Swords featured this thing but was completely changed so we know something important happened not anymore
    Wasn't it changed because of the last minute scrapped idea of Storm being pregnant of Black Panther and that being the reason she couldn't be resurrected?

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Knowing ewing, it will definately come back. In a very big way. Because hickman made it a bonified cliff hanger. I am gauging to see if the children of the vault mini deals with it, if not then likely it will come back in red.
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 06-10-2023 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    The Sinister Dominion could have been an element added after Hickman left. I always assumed that Giant-Size story was going to play into the 'Trickster Titan' that fought the other machine Titans/Dominions alongside mutantkind in the future Omega Sentinel talked about in Inferno, but who knows, honestly.
    See I am with yall that say that it might be connected to the dominion plotline. Mind you this being was exposed to temporal forces along with storm and was evolving very very fast. It could be an immaculate conception type of deal since the xoffice likes christian symbols soo much. But yeah I just added it because it really bugs me, becahse i hoped by now we would have gotten a hint or something. Well we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    For me is the stuff already mentioned with Reed. Other than that, no follow up at all of any new Hellfire Trading new heads. I bet this year Gala won't be hosted by the white queens.

Wasn't it changed because of the last minute scrapped idea of Storm being pregnant of Black Panther and that being the reason she couldn't be resurrected?
    wait what? I never heard that, that's crazy as hell

Knowing ewing, it will definately come back. In a very big way. Because hickman made it a bonified cliff hanger. I am gauging to see if the children of the vault mini deals with it, if not then likely it will come back in red.
    one can wish, I hope so

The dominion is a sinister and I dont think the xoffice will have storm birth a sinister. Unless those children of the vault impregnated her with stasis's.... oh God i dont want to even imagine it. Uh uh.
    Lmao i could see it though. Perhaps it can be a new adversary for Storm. Imagine a being with her power of nature but over machinery/ ai. controlling complex mechanical systems as easily as storm does those that make up the weather. That could be quite the villain. But doug seemed like he was looking forward to the reunion. I have thought about it often though. What would the embodiment of nature that is Storm produce from what was essentially her own to virus. What did it learn from her genetic structure. It really could be such a fascinating addition to her lore.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Last time Duggan wrote Kate, he had her talk to Reed and make a deal with him so that she can figure out why she can't pass through the gates, and now that he's writing her again in year 3 I am more than positive that we'll get some more info on the plot point. As for the Hellfire Trading Company, I'm afraid we'll never see any more of that, even though it seems incredibly interesting, Shaw employing Shinobi to take away the power that Lourdes and the Cuckoos have.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    oh it def wont, i think Duggan made it a point last year when Emma jokingly said that one day they'll be in charge of the Gala and they all said "you literally couldn't pay us"
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

What will Ororo do with 60 minutes of Uranos time?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

BANNED

She would probably fix it so she was the end-all that be all in the name of the Blessed Mother and reset the timeline.