Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    That depends, on how many staff Marvel is willing to sacrifice to Nature Girl’s rampage when they cut down the trees for those omnibuses
    Brilliant!
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Essay's shall be written on how X-Men Green impacted and changed society.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Well, as bad as this was was it's still way better than both Ander's New Mutants run and the New Mutants Movie.
    Eh. I find this far better and more entertaining than immortal or X-Men right now.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Jesus. Someone save Nature Girl. Eye Boy will have to try again some day.
    It will probably not involve trading her to the Thor solo & friends if she’s a demigod

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Essay's shall be written on how X-Men Green impacted and changed society.
    I still don't think this is as bad as Percy's X-Force, or they're at least equally bad.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    I still don't think this is as bad as Percy's X-Force, or they're at least equally bad.
    This is worse but worse in a way that's fun to watch

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Jesus. Someone save Nature Girl. Eye Boy will have to try again some day.
    This made me have an odd thought. What if Ng since she is connected to all animals what if she chooses a nonhuman form. like she falls in love with that german shepard that joined her.

There is such a thing as rehabilitation, writers. It is not a morally dubious thing to force a character who would not think the way she is now to go back to what she was before.

Like, everyone aside from the X-Men are talking to NG as if she has a choice, when all choice was taken from her to begin with by Curse. Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    There is such a thing as rehabilitation, writers. It is not a morally dubious thing to force a character who would not think the way she is now to go back to what she was before.

Like, everyone aside from the X-Men are talking to NG as if she has a choice, when all choice was taken from her to begin with by Curse. Smh.
    Yeah but sometimes characters don't need rehabilitation. It's become a trope, especially in X-men, to make their villains ally. It's fun and a bit new the other way around.
    Also Curse's curse has been lifted. The rest of NG's action are her choices.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Yeah but sometimes characters don't need rehabilitation. It's become a trope, especially in X-men, to make their villains ally. It's fun and a bit new the other way around.
    Also Curse's curse has been lifted. The rest of NG's action are her choices.
    Are they, though?

By the time Curse's...curse was removed, Nature Girl was pushed pretty far down a bad path. Sunk costs, and all that

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So the only thing this story really accomplished was turning Nature Girl into a eco-terrorist demigoddess who can basically kill with impunity with the X-Men powerless to stop her.

Oh and I guess a version of Gwen Stacy is on Krakoa and will probably never be seen again.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Wait, so this spider-Gwen is really a clone? WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Yea she first appeared almost 10 years ago in Avenging Spider-Man when SpOck teamed up with the X-Men against a giant spider who could shoot laser eyes. She was created by the Jackel who had raided Sinister’s lab.
    I decide to not check out this **** for a while and this happens? What the ****? Any more weird details about this?

I'm also surprised they decided to keep Spider-Queen as a mutant, probably because she doesn't matter too much lol.

There's a particular guy on 4chan who wanted Gwen resurrected in Krakoa, wonder if he's happy with this, "close enough".
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then