Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I think we're definitely getting into too much personal information! territory here.

(Actually, we probably hit that mark a while ago, but . . . )

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    I'm still confused about what exactly the OP's dilemma is here.
    ok let me make this even simpler. ill I want to know is this... "Are lightning lad and lightning lad still biologily related ?" if they are then I can't add garth if they arnt then I can. I found loop holes with captain Britain and billy batson I know quicksilver is stil related to wanda. so he is out.

BANNED

ok i give up. just forget I even asked. ill just have to find someone else with lightning powers to add. maybe Black Lightning or Static i'm pretty shere there are other I don't know about. anyway thanks anyway.

Plenty of electric characters in the DC Universe such as Lightning Lad, Lightning Lass, Lightning Lord, Lord Volt, Volt-Lord, Black Lightning, Static, Lightning (Black Lighning's daughter), Lightning (Teen Titans ally), Electrocutioner, Jonni Thunder's Thunderbolt, Skybolt, Bolt, Deadbolt, Livewire to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Plenty of electric characters in the DC Universe such as Lightning Lad, Lightning Lass, Lightning Lord, Lord Volt, Volt-Lord, Black Lightning, Static, Lightning (Black Lighning's daughter), Lightning (Teen Titans ally), Electrocutioner, Jonni Thunder's Thunderbolt, Skybolt, Bolt, Deadbolt, Livewire to name a few.
    But he has to watch out for that incest thing again if he has family members involved.

Think that is one subject that has never made it to the comics and i been reading for 40+ years but then again i could be wrong. Maybe the Earth-3 version of the Legion if it ever appears and then i think it would only be insinuated and never depicted. Somethings just don't belong in the pages of comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Think that is one subject that has never made it to the comics and i been reading for 40+ years but then again i could be wrong. Maybe the Earth-3 version of the Legion if it ever appears and then i think it would only be insinuated and never depicted. Somethings just don't belong in the pages of comics.
    Read his previous posts in this thread explaining his fantasy game to see what I'm talking about.

Astonishing Member

If I have this figured out the OP has created a character who is basically something like Amazo, the Composite Superman, or the Super-Skrull. The twist is that not only does the character have the powers of various other superhumans combined- he also has the original character's psyches combined.

So if the hero has parts of Johnny Storm and Reed Richards in him- he'd be viewing Sue as both his wife and as his sister.

Or for an actual DC example the horrid Pre-Crisis take on Black Canary. The JLA Black Canary was the daughter of the original who'd been kept in a mental stasis. In JLA #73 her body had the memories of the JSA Black Canary put in. So now you had a combined character who technically had Larry Lance as a biological father but whose memories of Larry were of him as husband.

That is what Kid_omega is describing. His character, if it had both Lightning Lad and Timber Wolf as components, would have Lightning Lad portions view his Timber Wolf connections to Lightning Lass as incestuous.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    If I have this figured out the OP has created a character who is basically something like Amazo, the Composite Superman, or the Super-Skrull. The twist is that not only does the character have the powers of various other superhumans combined- he also has the original character's psyches combined.

So if the hero has parts of Johnny Storm and Reed Richards in him- he'd be viewing Sue as both his wife and as his sister.

Or for an actual DC example the horrid Pre-Crisis take on Black Canary. The JLA Black Canary was the daughter of the original who'd been kept in a mental stasis. In JLA #73 her body had the memories of the JSA Black Canary put in. So now you had a combined character who technically had Larry Lance as a biological father but whose memories of Larry were of him as husband.

That is what Kid_omega is describing. His character, if it had both Lightning Lad and Timber Wolf as components, would have Lightning Lad portions view his Timber Wolf connections to Lightning Lass as incestuous.
    oh my... someone really got my idea. wow just wow. finally ^_^

BANNED

ok then let me ask this a different way.... is lightning lad and lightning lass still biologically related ? I found a loop hole with captain Britain because he and psylocke are no longer related by blood are billy batson and mary bat.... I mean mary Bromfield.

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    ok then let me ask this a different way.... is lightning lad and lightning lass still biologically related ? I found a loop hole with captain Britain because he and psylocke are no longer related by blood are billy batson and mary bat.... I mean mary Bromfield.
    Actually, they're clones of each other, and have had a child together.

Spectacular Member

kid_omega...you're posts, truthfully, remind me of what a dedicate comic fan can be. When I see you're posts, I click on them as they are very true to comic lore. Forget the 'dum' APPRECIATION! SMILEY EMOTICON!! threads, your's are on-point and remind me of what being a comic lover is about.

Some might take them as wacky,and "wha...???" but..Yep, Comics Everybody!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Actually, they're clones of each other, and have had a child together.
    wait what ? who are clones and had kids ? and can you show proof.... please ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jtd View Post
    kid_omega...you're posts, truthfully, remind me of what a dedicate comic fan can be. When I see you're posts, I click on them as they are very true to comic lore. Forget the 'dum' APPRECIATION! SMILEY EMOTICON!! threads, your's are on-point and remind me of what being a comic lover is about.

Some might take them as wacky,and "wha...???" but..Yep, Comics Everybody!
    ok I admit it some of my topics are lack of a better word... strange. but in my defense if I don't ask the questions who will.

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    ok I admit it some of my topics are lack of a better word... strange. but in my defense if I don't ask the questions who will.
    But . . . do they need to be asked in the first place? And should I have a pizza for a snack?