Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    wait what ? who are clones and had kids ? and can you show proof.... please ?
    He's messing with you. Though at one point it was revealed that a protoplasmic blob took over lightning lads body and LL was dead. I don't know if that helps.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

@Jon Clark

Thanks, I really wasn't getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But . . . do they need to be asked in the first place? And should I have a pizza for a snack?
    Well, yes. Obviously. Pizza is amazing!

...Unless you're lactose intolerant. No even then, because I hate intolerance in all its forms.
    Last edited by exile001; 10-08-2014 at 08:17 AM.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

ok I admit it some of my topics are lack of a better word... strange. but in my defense if I don't ask the questions who will.
    It's fun now that I get it.

So, does it HAVE to be Lightning Lad to add the electric power?

You could take, say, the current Electrocutioner, a Batman villain who uses gadgets, or Livewire, a Superman enemy converted to living electricity (think Ultimate Electro powers). Neither have any relatives of consequence to the rest of the DCU.

Or must it be a hero? In which case, yeah, Black Lightning (who has daughters and, I believe a son) or Static (has a family) would be best.
    Last edited by exile001; 10-08-2014 at 08:25 AM.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    It's fun now that I get it.

So, does it HAVE to be Lightning Lad to add the electric power?

You could take, say, the current Electrocutioner, a Batman villain who uses gadgets, or Livewire, a Superman enemy converted to living electricity (think Ultimate Electro powers). Neither have any relatives of consequence to the rest of the DCU.

Or must it be a hero? In which case, yeah, Black Lightning (who has daughters and, I believe a son) or Static (has a family) would be best.
    ok lets go back on the main topic. like I said I would like to add lightning lad but I need to know all of lightning lass's relationships so I know who to get rid of or can't add if I did add garth ? I know there is ultra boy but séance I already have superboy, superman, captain marvel aka shazam and j'onn j'onzz there is no skin of my teeth.

Why can't this thread just stay dead?

Do we need to call in Bruce Campbell to put it to rest?

"In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

BANNED

ok then let me ask this a different way.... is lightning lad and lightning lass still biologically related ? I found a loop hole with captain Britain because he and psylocke are no longer related by blood are billy batson and mary bat.... I mean mary Bromfield.
    Serious answer: The original Lightning Lad died in the Silver Age and was replaced by a shape-shifting alien pet, so they are no longer related. But Lightning Lass does not know that.

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    Serious answer: The original Lightning Lad died in the Silver Age and was replaced by a shape-shifting alien pet, so they are no longer related. But Lightning Lass does not know that.
    And she's not about to have sex with her now-non-brother unless Universo wills it or somebody takes possession of her body.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    true but if memory is right he got his original body back later ? anyway I think I made a big mistake. apparently I got it wrong the lightning lass that was with ultra boy, element lad, karate kid, sun boy and timber wolf was from the earth-prime universe not the mainstream one. so far the only ones that the main alya was with was a long time romance with timer wolf and a new one with shrinking volte. so now if I did add garth I would only have to say oddiose to timber wolf. yeah ^_^

true but if memory is right he got his original body back later ?
    No, he didn't. Proty was retconned as having been Lightning Lad the entire time since his death during the 5YL Legion.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

. . . so far the only ones that the main alya was with was a long time romance with timer wolf and a new one with shrinking volte . . .
    Who's "shrinking volte"?

Besides, Lightning Lad and Light Lass/Lightning Lass aren't humans from Earth, so it might be okay for them to have sex with each other. (Especially if they're twins.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    No, he didn't. Proty was retconned as having been Lightning Lad the entire time since his death during the 5YL Legion.
    what do you mean he dident get his body back ? can you prove it ?

what do you mean he dident get his body back ? can you prove it ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    ok this is very interesting. but from what I read on comic vine it said...

He was one of the first Legionnaires to be killed when he sacrificed his life to save Saturn Girl, taking a blast from Zaryan the Conqueror's ship. He was resurrected by Proty, the shape shifting pet of Chameleon Boy, who sacrificed his life to revive Garth in a lightning ceremony. Later, Garth lost his right arm to a giant space whale, and had to get a cybernetic replacement. Years later, his parents were killed in a space cruiser accident. His years on the Legion weren't all bad. He formed close friendships with Cosmic Boy and Sun Boy and he and Saturn Girl became one of the Legion's earliest couples following his resurrection. His sister joined the Legion as well. Though Garth lost his arm, it was eventually restored. After several years of dating, Lightning Lad proposed to Saturn Girl and she accepted.

oh and if he was resurrected buy proty then how come he still has lightning powers ? plus what issue is this from ?

bonus question: why is beast boy green now ? I thought beast boy was red in the new 52 but in the last couple of issues of teen titans beast boy was green ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Who's "shrinking volte"?

Besides, Lightning Lad and Light Lass/Lightning Lass aren't humans from Earth, so it might be okay for them to have sex with each other. (Especially if they're twins.)
    sorry my bad I mean Shrinking Violet. she is the current girlfriend of lightning lass. yes alya is bi-sexual... anyway Shrinking Violet has the power to As with all natives of the planet of Imsk, Shrinking Violet has the ability to shrink to drastically smaller proportions. She can easily shrink all the way down to microscopic size, and can even achieve sub-atomic size when necessary. She employs her shrinking ability in a variety of effective ways, though the most common is that of stealth as it renders her very difficult to detect by enemies. For this reason she became a founding member of the Legion Espionage Squad.

As LeViathan on Earth-247, Violet also had the power to grow to gigantic size (50 feet or more), which was granted to her after possessing the Emerald Eye of Ekron. At super-size she also had proportional super-strength. Violet lost this power after the "threeboot" (Earth-Prime), when her powers reverted back to shrinking only.