Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So like, last time we saw Maker in Cate's Venom run, he used the Venom suit from his universe and returned to said universe and found it in tatters. How come most of this is ignored in this first issue? It's really confusing.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Man With No Name View Post
    So like, last time we saw Maker in Cate's Venom run, he used the Venom suit from his universe and returned to said universe and found it in tatters. How come most of this is ignored in this first issue? It's really confusing.
    AS I understand it the new Ultimate universe is a DIFFRENT Ultimate Universe and has it's own number, not 1610.

Quote Originally Posted by Man With No Name View Post
    Cause continuity isn’t treated with respect. I would like to see that’s the reason why Maker decided to go to universe 6160 but it looks like the stuff that Maker did is probably being ignore cause how did he end up in prison at the start of the issue?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy