Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It is nice. Was there a skip month on this btw? it feels like so long since an issue of scarlet witch came out.
    Yes. I think the next issue to come out is the Annual.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It is nice. Was there a skip month on this btw? it feels like so long since an issue of scarlet witch came out.
    Well basically 3 additional weeks. We went from May 3rd to June 21st. I already posted about it but I remember you talking about it specifically.
    You can now subscribe to the series on the official Marvel site. Just letting you know
    https://subscriptions.marvel.com/sto....asp?spid=1487
    "This is me being reasonable"

Also just noticed Firestars look, she look nice, need to see a close up of it tbh though to be sure if i like it better than whatvshe wore last year
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Rogue and Cyclops looks were designed by Luciano Vecchio.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Got Scott lookin' like Black Bolt before they have him take another dirt nap, talk about adding insult to injury, lol.

All-New Member

If Nimrod attacks the Omegas during the gala, that's probably one of the reasons that there won't be a resurrection during Fall of x, and that also explains perhaps the solicitation of Jean gray 2 (I thinks she must be in a coma or something and needs to heal her mind).

Hopefully all the New X-Men will stay clear of this year's gala.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Hopefully all the New X-Men will stay clear of this year's gala.
    They're easy fodder to get the point across. Of course they'll be there

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yup the original article announcing the gala mentioned "stunning betrayals". I think Orchis is going to hit the mutants from different angles including pulling the trigger on the people taking compromised meds.
    Yeah, the multiple angles makes sense. If they use something like the flowers they can further turn people against Krakoa and even frame the attack as a way to prevent Krakoa from doing more harm or trying to bring them to justice.
    I wonder about the betrayal. Hopefully it isn't Mother Righteous. Aside from loading a lot of plots into Fall of X already she just doesn't feel like a betrayal.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I don't really care for the Iceman/Romeo pairing, but it's nice to see the mini being acknowledged, wish they were dressed better.

The Cuckoos look great, Cyclops looks fine from what I can see, I don't like what we can see of Magik's outfit.

Disappointed that Vecchio is involved, I dislike his style and find his design work pretty weak.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Yeah, the multiple angles makes sense. If they use something like the flowers they can further turn people against Krakoa and even frame the attack as a way to prevent Krakoa from doing more harm or trying to bring them to justice.
    I wonder about the betrayal. Hopefully it isn't Mother Righteous. Aside from loading a lot of plots into Fall of X already she just doesn't feel like a betrayal.
    She's currently allied with them and she's gained their trust. Them learning she is double crossing them would be a betrayal

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She's currently allied with them and she's gained their trust. Them learning she is double crossing them would be a betrayal
    From their standpoint yeah, I meant more from a reader's view. We know she's not really an ally. I was hoping/thinking it might be some surprise twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Forge looks very nice with his ascot.
    Agreed, he looks great. This could mean he got the green light for his presentation since he told Emma to send Jumbo his way if she allowed it. Which could be another thing that turns into a disaster omg.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Gerry Duggan
    https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...862588929?s=20

"No spoilers as to the winner of the X-Men vote, but check out candidate Juggernaut. Maybe the most I've put my back into a gala look. Gloriously rendered by RD & Matt."

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm really not thinking about what's coming or how or when or where.

It will be bad...and most will be written badly and I will hate it all...so...Here's to 2024!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!