Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Hopefully Gambit appears wearing last Gala's look. WE WERE ROBBED.
    I don't know why but this post made me think about the Gambit as Daredevil and it would be cool if Gambit was the Daredevil of Arrako. i mean the street level of prometheus and other places is begging to be explored. So if he was going to be daredevil it would be kind of cool seeing him infiltrate or create a galatic thieves guild eventually or police one as The Devil's Gambit. lol. sorry off topic.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-13-2023 at 05:07 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Wow. Iceman looks like a badass in this.

Nice to see Rogue chatting it up with Carol at the Gala. Also, Thor my dude, make up your mind on if you’re gonna have a beard or go clean shaved, you’re giving me false hope on the longevity of that awesome beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Nice to see Rogue chatting it up with Carol at the Gala. Also, Thor my dude, make up your mind on if you’re gonna have a beard or go clean shaved, you’re giving me false hope on the longevity of that awesome beard.
    They've been super inconsistent with Thor's facial hair lately. But he's destined to be clean shaven in Al Ewing's Immortal Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    If your reading iron man, as spoiler free as possible, Nimrod isn't planning on crashing the party alone.
    thor who killed galactus is present at the gala alone they would take care of them from the difficulty of finding the attack credible, even less the fact that humanity sides with orchis who will attack mutant , human and other super heroes.
    I don't mind that the humans of MU are not smart but still didn't realize that guys dressed like the A.I.M and who attack the gala with sentnels are not the bad guys in the story...

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    thor who killed galactus is present at the gala alone they would take care of them from the difficulty of finding the attack credible, even less the fact that humanity sides with orchis who will attack mutant , human and other super heroes.
    I don't mind that the humans of MU are not smart but still didn't realize that guys dressed like the A.I.M and who attack the gala with sentnels are not the bad guys in the story...
    And none of that ultimately means anything if the outcome they want is for nimrod and orichis to win. I mean mutants have not put up one countermeasure or had a success against orichis in how many years, so if you think Thor and co will fair better, and i hope they do, you are far more optimistic than i.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Who is that with Jumbo ??
    Its the as-yet-unnamed caretaker of the Mykines island where they hold the Hellfire Gala. He and Jumbo first met in MARAUDERS #17. Apparently that initial flirtation has continued to blossom since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Hopefully Gambit appears wearing last Gala's look. WE WERE ROBBED.
    I've been CAMPAINING for it !

Extraordinary Member

Any guesses which character won the vote yet?
    I doubt Monet because she’s already on Uncanny Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Any guesses which character won the vote yet?
    I doubt Monet because she’s already on Uncanny Avengers.
    I forget who was on the list besides Monet...the solicits make it sound like there are no X-Men team for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I forget who was on the list besides Monet...the solicits make it sound like there are no X-Men team for a bit.
    Monet was last year.

I think jubilee or dazzler won. Eventually juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    Monet was last year.

I think jubilee or dazzler won. Eventually juggernaut
    Yeah the nominees were Jubilee, Frenzy, Dazzler, Juggernaut, Prodigy, and Cannonball. I'm thinking it's either Jubilee or Frenzy.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yeah the nominees were Jubilee, Frenzy, Dazzler, Juggernaut, Prodigy, and Cannonball. I'm thinking it's either Jubilee or Frenzy.
    Will we find out today?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Will we find out today?
    I think we'll find out in the gala issue next month.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I take it the Cuckoos are indeed hosting the Gala this year with the new White Queen position despite their objections to Emma last year?

And what’s with the disdain for Rogue’s outfit? The hooded look and color palette looks like a nod to her Supernovas and Russell Dauterman Gala costumes. Not to mention it’s already light years better than that godawful lace bodysuit and clunky platform heels look she wore last year.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!