Logan calls Cia guy: dam it were on your side and want to hunt hank
    Cia guy: prove your you ?
    Logan: (a long string of profanity)
    Cia: that's the real Logan

Hank attacks kill us army and kidnaps Cia guy

Logan: Now what
    Maverick: beer ?
    Logan: ok

Logan clone appears, they beat it it had a message from hank. He wants to talk

Logan and hank at restaurant
    Hank eats sloppy.
    Logan: your acting crazy and comicly evil
    Hank goes on a long rant that boiles down to, old hank is gone and he was probably always like this and you should stop wishing for old hank to come back because that's never happening.
    Hank: here's the deal your clones are expensive give me the two you have and you get Cia guy
    Logan: no
    Hank: I guess you don't want Cia guy then? Hank leaves Logan with the bill

With marvric and clones
    Clones: bub bub bub Jean kill Jean Jean

Logan: they speak now
    Maverick: I check them again, your healing factor is making your clones smart and slowly beating there control collar.
    Logan: so my clones are going to kill hank ?
    Maverick: any day now
    Logan: well, I still want to kill hank first....

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Logan clone appears, they beat it it had a message from hank. He wants to talk

Logan and hank at restaurant
    Hank eats sloppy.
    Logan: your acting crazy and comicly evil
    Hank goes on a long rant that boiles down to, old hank is gone and he was probably always like this and you should stop wishing for old hank to come back because that's never happening.
    ...What?

At least Percy knows he's making Hank act comically evil.

Wait, the fact Hank refers to himself in the third person, could that be a clue?
    Last edited by Mungho; 06-14-2023 at 07:59 AM. Reason: added some stuff
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

This was a good issue if you’re a Logan and Maverick fan… if you’re a Beast fan, my condolences.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I just read this. Gah, that was repulsive. I'm never reading anything drawn by this artist again.

This just dashed my hopes again. Basically saying 'This is 100% the real Beast, so quit going on about possession or control.'

This isn’t anything crazy but i like how simple this panel is in showing how gluttonous Beast has become, he has become so obsessed with protecting power that he now has this insatiable hunger for power and control.

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

lord gods percy managed to do worse than moira in terms of character assassination poor beast lol

Spectacular Member

"X-Men Green" was allowed to end. Why can't this?

cries internally

My only comfort is that the next writers will have no problem retconning this awful story away, or retconning it really wasn't him all this time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Mexican View Post
    "X-Men Green" was allowed to end. Why can't this?

I think Beast's stint in this comic is over next month, but X-Force itself will continue.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    This isn’t anything crazy but i like how simple this panel is in showing how gluttonous Beast has become, he has become so obsessed with protecting power that he now has this insatiable hunger for power and control.

I think this is the most "beast" that I have ever seen Beast. And that says a lot for a character that had a 2 ft long snout.

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    lord gods percy managed to do worse than moira in terms of character assassination poor beast lol
    Hmm...Beast, Moira, Nature Girl, who else has been character assassinated during this era?

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    I think this is the most "beast" that I have ever seen Beast. And that says a lot for a character that had a 2 ft long snout.
    That whole sequence was extremely repulsive. And the fact he has his Avengers' era hair just rubs salt in the wound.
    Last edited by Mungho; 06-14-2023 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    My only comfort is that the next writers will have no problem retconning this awful story away, or retconning it really wasn't him all this time.
    The silver lining here is that it really will be simple to retcon it. For example: the real Beast was locked into a stasis tube in the early days of Krakoa by Sinister, and this Beast is a warped version he replaced him with for fun. Or, borrowing from the horror show of X-Men Green, Beast was cursed by Curse and the changes followed through his resurrections, hence why they'll have to use an earlier backup to get the real Beast back. There's a ton of ways this junk can be reversed after Hank is freed from Percy.

Incredible Member

Hmm...Beast, Moira, Nature Girl, who else has been character assassinated during this era?

That whole sequence was extremely repulsive. And the fact he has his Avengers' era hair just rubs salt in the wound.
    Isnt that the same hairstyle Dark Beast choose to use?

Spectacular Member

Cypher (also in "X-Men Green"). Rogue and Gambit over in the current miniseries with their names on it. Probably someone else I'm forgetting.

At least Madelyne Pryor got some justice done by her finally, but jeez, more misses than hits it feels like.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    Isnt that the same hairstyle Dark Beast choose to use?
    Yeah, he did start using that style after cat-Beast lost it:

But it's still the hair 'wings' regular Beast had for so long.

I always picture Dark Beast with his hair decs, I guess because that's how he looked when first introduced:

Incredible Member

Yeah, he did start using that style after cat-Beast lost it:

But it's still the hair 'wings' regular Beast had for so long.

I always picture Dark Beast with his hair decs, I guess because that's how he looked when first introduced:

Heres hoping this is just a badly copied dark beast. It could be another play on the forgotten resurecction rule of no alternate versions. Maybe the copies in Cerebra get corrupt for people that have two existing where only 1 should. Taking the scans of Dark Beast and regular Beast and mixing them into one WrongBeast (Play on the name WrongSlide and his copies getting mixed). Would make sense why it didnt happen to Talon and Wolverine. When Wolverine was brought back she was the only copy in Cerebra. The Talon version already exsisting but in a different "world" so corruption never happened.