Default When The Mandarin eventually returns how do you want it to happen?

I honestly like the idea of Gene Khan becoming canon to the 616 and being introduced as The Mandarin's son who after infiltrating and taking over the 10 rings reveals he has his father in a tank recuperating and has been paying imposters to keep up the illusion of The Mandarin still being active. I can see Gean Kahn organizing multiple groups and organizations staging a massive assault on a city that causes a major event and leaves multiple heroes dead. Perhaps the goal could be capturing the heroes to draw DNA and use it to both heal and strengthen his father.

Tem Borjigin already has a canon son named Temugin, so you really wouldn't need to do anything as complicated as creating a Gene Khan.

That said, yeah I'd love for The Mandarin to return. It's about time they really expanded on his origin, specifically the vastly superior origin created by Stan Lee. That of an aristocrat whose aunt squandered his inheritance training him to be her super-soldier, like a cross between Roman Sionis and X-23. That origin was really cool, with its only flaw being that it was too short. I'd love to see him return and for that origin to be expanded on.

So to answer the question in the heading, I'd like him to come back via some method close to a fanfic I wrote a while back: https://www.comicboards.com/php/show...&layout=thread
    Last edited by MichaelC; 06-15-2023 at 01:19 PM.