Amazing Member

Default Saitama vs Post Crisis Superman

Saitama

Stats:

Strength: Low end: Multi solar system level | High end: Multi galaxy level

Durability: Low end: Multi solar system level | High end: Multi galaxy level

Combat speed: Low end: MFTL+ | High end: Immeasurable with Toonforce

Skill and Intellect: Below Average human intellect with Genius level fighting and learning abilities

Techniques: A variety of punching techniques, namely from Normal Series, Serious Series, (and Potentially Death Series?) | Super leaps and flight | BFR with Serious Table Flip | Afterimage creation with Serious Series speed techniques, Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist (comes with a variety of qualities like energy projection, pressure point combat, shockwaves bypassing durability etc), Matter manipulation, Causality alteration and time travel with Zero Punch.

Hax resistance: Immune extreme levels of heat, cold, poisoning, cosmic and nuclear radiation, lack of air and other sustenance | Immune to means of bypassing physical durability such as piercing attacks, pressure point combat, acid, implosion and internal attacks. Immune energy, blood and spirit absorption and manipulation. Immune to mind corruption and psychic powers.

Limitless Growth: Saitama's growth has no cap because of the removed limiter. Though his passive growth is impressive enough for Saitama to easily beat his yesterday's self, when fighting seriously, he is capable of multiplying his existing power by a rapidly expanding factor with every punch even while fighting at MFTL+ speeds.

Potential Toonforce: Though Saitama being a Toonforce character has not been full-fledged or widely accepted, it is still a fact that Saitama possesses a variety of abilities currently impossible to explain in-verse. Whether or not one decides to accept them as actual Toonforce is up to an individual. The fact is, Saitama can freely ignore a selection of laws of physics, for example, sneeze and talk while outside of Earth's atmosphere, fart his way around solar system, move around cracks in spacetime as if they were objects, seemingly appear instantly wherever he chooses to be, bypass invisibility and intangibility, or affect, cross and damage other dimensions of reality, freely perceiving and interacting with spiritual entities if he chooses to, and more.

vs

Post-Crisis Superman

Last edited by Harrynorine; 06-16-2023 at 10:48 AM.

The listed "stats" are not applicable to Rumbles standards as all feats need to be discussed on their own merits and with their own context.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

That said, Saitama sneezing away a SIGNIFICANT portion of Jupiter puts his physical capabilities at WELL beyond Post Crisis Superman levels in my opinion.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

We did a version of this with Cosmic Dear Garou vs Superman in this thread here.

A lot of discussion, might prove relevant.

this is a fairly recent feat that I find REALLY interesting

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

The only argument you can make against Saitama is that he grew in power while.fighting Garou and seems to have reverted after. So sneezing away Jupiter may not be immediately relevant. But honestly given how fast he grew and where he starts out, even if Clark had an initial edge it wouldn't last long enough to clinch a win. And Saitama and Garou were generating full blown planet destroying forces before they went to Jupiter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    this is a fairly recent feat that I find REALLY interesting
    Yeah that happened in the original webcomic and it seemed like a given it would be repeated here.

I always thought that Tornado feat was a bit weird. She was slamming him around through buildings just moments before right? Is he only "spiritually dense" when forces are applied vertically?
    - big_adventure

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

With the ridiculous levels of growth he was able to just more or less instantly go through in the Garou fight and still not be *particularly* pressed (like he indicated Garou was finally an opponent he could get some satisfaction from, but I don't recall him at any point being in any way hurt or having it indicated that he'd maxed out), I don't think there's a lot Superman can do here.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I always thought that Tornado feat was a bit weird. She was slamming him around through buildings just moments before right? Is he only "spiritually dense" when forces are applied vertically?
    I think Saitama has some sort of subconscious control over his abilities. He only applied the density when it was going to knock him into outer space otherwise. It is kind of similar to how he accidentally one shot kills monsters but never accidentally kills humans.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I think Saitama has some sort of subconscious control over his abilities. He only applied the density when it was going to knock him into outer space otherwise. It is kind of similar to how he accidentally one shot kills monsters but never accidentally kills humans.
    He didn't even accidentally kill Garou - but KTFO's the guy convincingly despite thinking the guy was relatively normal in both of their original two encounters.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan