Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shunt View Post
    Erica Schultz has managed to return Janine to the beautiful character she truly is, so that's proof that even from the most appealing stuff like Dark Web there's a chance for compelling stories to come out. I wasn't exactly mad about a powered Janine, but hope he get more chances to know about her story.
    There's another thread talking about Janice's powers and the stories that they could bring.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Well, last issue has confirmed one of my suspictions: The masks don't work only of Eve, but in others too. This certainly open a big door of crazy opportunities.

I have to say, however, that putting the mask on the infected werewolf to remove his infection... I didn't see that coming.

Now, the question here is... How many masks truly are? I mean, we have seen masks of monsters, a model, and a policer officer. What else can Hallow's Eve have?

An idea came to mind: Do you remember the Timeless scene, two years ago, showing what appeared to be Mary Jane on a Spider-Man's costume and a female Black Panther with white hair. Well, how about if those were actually Mary Jane and Felicia, with a couple of masks of Janice that represent Spider-Man AND Black Panther?
    Well, Janine does have a Spider-Man mask, at least on the covers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shunt View Post
    Erica Schultz has managed to return Janine to the beautiful character she truly is, so that's proof that even from the most appealing stuff like Dark Web there's a chance for compelling stories to come out. I wasn't exactly mad about a powered Janine, but hope he get more chances to know about her story.
    Indeed.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    There's another thread talking about Janice's powers and the stories that they could bring.
    Where's that thread?

Edit: Found it
    Last edited by Sr. Bungle; 07-02-2023 at 02:31 PM.