Astonishing Member

Default Cult of Carnage Misery 2 Preview

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/06/16/ma...nage-misery-2/

Interesting flashback, and Harry Liz had a cat while she was pregnant with Normie. Its interesting Harry being afraid of relapsing considering this was during the 80s Hobgoblin era.

This reminds me how fascinating I find it that you can use Harry's Goblin struggles as a metaphor for drug abuse.
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

Astonishing Member

Best rendition of Osborn hair imho. Also the bang is a nice touch to better tell Harry from Norman

Symbiote Liz looks like MJ.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post
    This reminds me how fascinating I find it that you can use Harry's Goblin struggles as a metaphor for drug abuse.
    And that was exactly what Spectacular Spider-Man (the animated series) did, with Harry's abuse of and addiction to Globulin Green (Goblin Formula) standing in as much for steroids as for Ritalin or other drugs that were prescribed to increase mental concentration and focus in young people.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think that's a compliment
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I don't think that's a compliment
    Well, depending on how you look at it .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't see the resemblance. If you say it because of the red hair, that is pointless because the hair is actually Carnage's tendrils.

Mighty Member

Issue is out

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Issue is out
    Indeed, it is.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Issue is indeed out. I actually read the thing.

It was okay, I guess. Not really awful, but not really great either. Just sort of average.

I haven't entirely kept up with Liz Allen/Osborn. From reading some Venom comics I take it that she has become a corporate criminal type who lets her employees do shady experiments. Is that entirely correct or am I missing the mark?

If she is a villain than I guess that this may be an attempt to move her on from that. I feel a bit of sympathy for her from reading the comic.

Or maybe Marvel just wants another villain, and this is setting her up even further for that.
    Assuming that I understand her current status que correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    Issue is indeed out. I actually read the thing.

It was okay, I guess. Not really awful, but not really great either. Just sort of average.

I haven't entirely kept up with Liz Allen/Osborn. From reading some Venom comics I take it that she has become a corporate criminal type who lets her employees do shady experiments. Is that entirely correct or am I missing the mark?

If she is a villain then I guess that this may be an attempt to move her on from that. I feel a bit of sympathy for her from reading the comic.

Or maybe Marvel just wants another villain, and this is setting her up even further for that.
    Assuming that I understand her current status que correctly.
    She is threading the line. Like she helped Norman escape from Peter at the end of superior spiderman. I believe in venom she allowed an experiment on Eddie kid. Maybe this series will push her over the edge
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy