Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I didn't think this was really going to happen.

I mean they didn't show any form of interest in each other at least not that I have seen.

Where does this takes place?
    Citi Field, Queens NY
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the question is if it's going to stay a marriage of convenience or if they might catch genuine feelings (which is probably the cliche option), though I'm sure they'll end the relationship one way or another by the time Duggan is done. It's the same thing they've done with all of Tony's other Superhero love interests in the last few runs (Wasp, Hellcat).

This is oddly reminding me of Deadpool's marriage to Shiklah.
    See Crystal + Ronan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    EMMA FROST & TONY STARK GET MARRIED THIS FALL
    Oh yeah... This will truly a Fall of X... And that X will be Emma Frost!
    Emma Frost and Scott Summers works best. Jean Grey and Logan works best. Emma and Tony Stark? So left field with no prior development over a long period of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    We already have Forge. And Forge > Stark.
    Imagine if that were true

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Cyke View Post
    I'm just a casual comic fan but I loved Scemma and hoped we'd see it return some day. This is just a reminder to not got too attached to pairings in these comics. I'm open to liking Jott, I just don't feel like Jean ever has seemed as devoted to Scott as Emma was. It seems like the majority of Jean's fanbase doesn't even like the guy who is supposed to be her soulmate. What a mess.
    Jenn Grey should had stayed dead during the original Phoenix Saga. For the initial X-Factor team, it should had been Rachel Summers as the 5th and final member of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Actualy that brings up an interesting question.

If Forge was to lose his super power or have it supressed how close would he still be to Tony Stark?

With or without powers Forge is a smart man with a lot of learned and experienced knowledge of technologies, but how much does that give him an edge in comparison to an unpowered yet very brilliant Tony Stark?
    Forge without his powers…

90076F76-DAB3-4E74-B891-D65FE8227AA7.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Someone correct we if I'm wrong but wasn't it stated somewhere that someone like Forge is specifically not Omega because people like Reed Richards or Tony Stark can do everything he can do?

Also on the list of the most intelligent people Forge isn't taking any of the top spots. Valeria, Reed, Doom, Luna, Tony, T'Challa, etc. The list of genius level people is really stacked to be honest.
    When did Luna become a genius? Perhaps you mean Lunella?

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Lol! My god, what next?
    Kurt + Wanda

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    That's what I'm thinking/hoping. It makes no sense to have a ceremony where there will be X-Men and other superheroes to attack so soon after they just got attacked. Furthermore, if it is political why have a ceremony at all?
    So that the US government believes it’s real

I like how Polaris' signature pose is looking over it and drinking coffee

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    When did Luna become a genius? Perhaps you mean Lunella?
    Yes. Moon Girl I meant.

Pretty much. Didn't he himself say somewhere that he doesn't know how he comes up with these things and that he just simply does them?
    Last edited by Galerion; 06-20-2023 at 11:57 PM.
    "This is me being reasonable"

I really liked Scemma...it's funny because I've never really been drawn to Cyclops as a character but with Scott+Emma, ​​it worked...Tony and Emma seem more like a marriage of convenience to me. It will last as long as their mutual interests benefit from it.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

To be fair, he’s still his tribe’s shaman (completely forgotten by Percy) and a wearer of short shorts without his mutant power.

Don’t blame Waid. I’m sure it wasn’t his idea. I’m sure he was given plot points that were already in the planning stage to use.
    Waid was the one did History of the Marvel universe and said that he just made it up as a joke. Its possible that wasn't true but I don't know why he'd say so otherwise.

So that the US government believes it’s real
    I don't think it matters how its done for the government.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Cyke View Post
    I'm just a casual comic fan but I loved Scemma and hoped we'd see it return some day. This is just a reminder to not got too attached to pairings in these comics. I'm open to liking Jott, I just don't feel like Jean ever has seemed as devoted to Scott as Emma was. It seems like the majority of Jean's fanbase doesn't even like the guy who is supposed to be her soulmate. What a mess.
    Scott and Emma are by far my favorite Comic Couple. They both grew as characters during their time together and brought out the best in each other.

Scott was an extremely effective leader when he was with Emma. Post M-Day was a leader's nightmare. By far the toughest choices one had to make, but Scott pulled it off and there is no way he would have been able to do it without Emma. Scott had to maintain a strong presence to keep troop morale. The only one he confided in was Emma when he was unsure or needed guidance. And Emma became a full fledged Hero to the point where nobody questions her motives. Their relationship has been through some tough tests and sacrifices but it was strong enough to get past them.

I like Jean and their relationship back in the day was great but now its flat out awkward. Scott and Jean were high school sweethearts. Clark and Lana. But Emma? She's Lois Lane

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Emma Frost and Scott Summers works best. Jean Grey and Logan works best. Emma and Tony Stark? So left field with no prior development over a long period of time...
    Emma and Scott work best. I find Jean and Logan creepy. I still think Ororo is the best companion for Logan, especially after watching that one cartoon episode when they were married during AOA.
    Last edited by Godzilla2099; 06-21-2023 at 07:12 AM.