Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    I'm remembering Fraction's "Scott has always a plan" Emma and I'm shivering...
    Yeah, there were certainly times where Emma was just Scotts girlfriend rather than a co-leader so I'd argue it's based on the writer more so than the characters. Keeping this a thing for as little time as possible is the best option.

Fraction did the worse for Scemma. In the leading capability item
    But Emma did some todos feats and display of power in that run. But always she was lesser to Scott not a equal justo in the intimacy. Wheedon dos better for that relationship also Carey.
    I think this marriage Will be fun for both partes they are allies and SO sex positive that if they get there... At least i'll be curious

BANNED

Does it not bother anyone that Emma Frost and Tony Stark, much like Rachel Summers and Betsy Braddock suddenly being intimate lovers, will get married with neither rhyme nor reason?
    Last edited by Micabe; 06-25-2023 at 09:51 PM.

Astonishing Member

Please cite your sources detailing that no reason for the wedding will be introduced in the several months between now and when it happens. Using proper MLA formatting of course.

We'll get back to you with the appropriate amounts of outrage after we've had a chance to review the relevant material.

BANNED

Seriously?!? SMDH... I was being sarcastic. At least pretend I know as much about the "Fall of X" September storyline as you do, thanks.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Wonder what's Duggan cooking by giving Stark Krakoan citizenship?
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Since mockery and dismissal gets boring after a while. Some creative question.

If this was set up better, with some previous longterm planning and relationship building beforehand, aswell as giving the impression of being seriously meant as an ongoing status quo in the future, which character should have been given what role at the wedding and how should it have been set up?

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Please cite your sources detailing that no reason for the wedding will be introduced in the several months between now and when it happens. Using proper MLA formatting of course.

We'll get back to you with the appropriate amounts of outrage after we've had a chance to review the relevant material.
    I mean, not counting the September issues where the wedding happens we have 5 issues between now and then. That's including two issues before things go crazy at the Gala and the issue of the Gala itself. So there really isn't a lot of time to get anything there.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Wonder what's Duggan cooking by giving Stark Krakoan citizenship?
    Rhody got arrested in the last issue of Invincible Iron Man because he and Tony attacked one of the Stark Sentinel factories. After he was captured there was a conversation between Feilong, Statis and Nimrod and Nimrod killed a worker and it was pinned on Rhody.
    So the thought would be that during the trial they try and pin the death on Tony and use the citizenship to give him immunity.

Assuming there even is immunity during Fall of X.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Since mockery and dismissal gets boring after a while. Some creative question.

If this was set up better, with some previous longterm planning and relationship building beforehand, aswell as giving the impression of being seriously meant as an ongoing status quo in the future, which character should have been given what role at the wedding and how should it have been set up?
    Assuming Emma gets legit married at some point it time the general consensus seems to be the Cuckoos as bridesmaids (like the cover shows) and Christian walking her down the aisle. The bigger question is who would be the maid of honor. I've seen people say one of the Cuckoos (they'd been doing that thing where one was in charge, so whoever would be in charge of the group that day would be maid of honor), Lourdes (she hasn't interacted much with her this era), Monet (given Gen X and Hellfire but they also haven't really interacted) or Kate (assuming she isn't the one Emma is marrying (: ). Emma doesn't have the best female friendships.
    Last edited by RAWRlrus; 06-26-2023 at 08:08 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I mean, not counting the September issues where the wedding happens we have 5 issues between now and then. That's including two issues before things go crazy at the Gala and the issue of the Gala itself. So there really isn't a lot of time to get anything there.

Rhody got arrested in the last issue of Invincible Iron Man because he and Tony attacked one of the Stark Sentinel factories. After he was captured there was a conversation between Feilong, Statis and Nimrod and Nimrod killed a worker and it was pinned on Rhody.
    So the thought would be that during the trial they try and pin the death on Tony and use the citizenship to give him immunity.

Assuming there even is immunity during Fall of X.

Assuming Emma gets legit married at some point it time the general consensus seems to be the Cuckoos as bridesmaids (like the cover shows) and Christian walking her down the aisle. The bigger question is who would be the maid of honor. I've seen people say one of the Cuckoos (they'd been doing that thing where one was in charge, so whoever would be in charge of the group that day would be maid of honor), Lourdes (she hasn't interacted much with her this era), Monet (given Gen X and Hellfire but they also haven't really interacted) or Kate (assuming she isn't the one Emma is marrying (: ). Emma doesn't have the best female friendships.
    Hasn't one of Emma's sisters been resurected via the Protocals? Couldn't she be the Maid of Honor?

I kinda hope Isabelle, the child her and Elektra secretly took care of for years is brought back for the wedding, she was a nice character Duggan introduced that I would not mind seeing again

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Hasn't one of Emma's sisters been resurected via the Protocals? Couldn't she be the Maid of Honor?
    No, they havent been resurrected and even if they were they def arent close enough to Emma for her to consider them being the maid of honor
    Last edited by Diammandis; 06-26-2023 at 12:24 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I kinda hope Isabelle, the child her and Elektra secretly took care of for years is brought back for the wedding, she was a nice character Duggan introduced that I would not mind seeing again
    Maybe we'll see her again if Dugan (less likely if someone other than him) does something with the Kingpin plot from Devil's Reign.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    No, they havent been resurrected and even if they were they def arent close enough to Emma for her to consider them being the maid of honor
    I don't think Adrienne has been mentioned during Krakoa and I think the only mention of Cordelia was about putting her at the bottom of the list. If they're options for maid of honor might as well just go with Selene.

I hate this wedding, political or otherwise, but all the speculation about who could/should be there is making me wish we get a real one latter on to see these interactions.

I think a good twist would be if Adrienne crashes the wedding and/or marries Tony instead

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I don't think Adrienne has been mentioned during Krakoa and I think the only mention of Cordelia was about putting her at the bottom of the list. If they're options for maid of honor might as well just go with Selene.

I hate this wedding, political or otherwise, but all the speculation about who could/should be there is making me wish we get a real one latter on to see these interactions.
    Has Duggan ever addressed this in any interview bc I 100% believe Cordelia was written as an accident. She and Emma didnt have an adversial relationship to the point where she'd rather keep her dead, not to mention the fact that she was never mentioned as being dead till that issue. I felt like Duggan was thinking of Adrienne but the wrong sister was written.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think a good twist would be if Adrienne crashes the wedding and/or marries Tony instead
    Tony doesn't deserve that. Adrienne can marry Feilong to really unify Emma and Tony lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Has Duggan ever addressed this in any interview bc I 100% believe Cordelia was written as an accident. She and Emma didnt have an adversial relationship to the point where she'd rather keep her dead, not to mention the fact that she was never mentioned as being dead till that issue. I felt like Duggan was thinking of Adrienne but the wrong sister was written.
    That's an interesting point. Cordelia didn't come off anywhere near as bad as Adrienne in Gen X (I think the majority of the appearances are Gen X for both of them).