Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Bet anything this is what the Wilson Fisk/Typhoid Mary plot's been setting up. Establishing a precedent for a human to benefit from Krakoa's amnesty deal with other countries due to their marriage to a Krakoan citizen. Marvel's made a point to emphasize that Tony's throwing his lot in with mutants during Fall of X, and Feilong's takeover of his company isn't just about acquiring Stark's tech, he's also made a point to try and smear Tony publicly at any opportunity. Krakoa's standing on the world stage is obviously going to take a huge hit in Fall of X, but as long as some official agreements stand with other nations, I wouldn't be surprised if Feilong tries to make Tony the fall guy for whatever crimes Orchis doesn't want to own publicly, and Emma marries Tony so he can claim Krakoan citizenship.

What?

I took a nap and when I woke up this happened.
    I don't know if I am in shock or still asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Bet anything this is what the Wilson Fisk/Typhoid Mary plot's been setting up. Establishing a precedent for a human to benefit from Krakoa's amnesty deal with other countries due to their marriage to a Krakoan citizen. Marvel's made a point to emphasize that Tony's throwing his lot in with mutants during Fall of X, and Feilong's takeover of his company isn't just about acquiring Stark's tech, he's also made a point to try and smear Tony publicly at any opportunity. Krakoa's standing on the world stage is obviously going to take a huge hit in Fall of X, but as long as some official agreements stand with other nations, I wouldn't be surprised if Feilong tries to make Tony the fall guy for whatever crimes Orchis doesn't want to own publicly, and Emma marries Tony so he can claim Krakoan citizenship.
    Rhody got arrested for murder in the last Invincible Iron man. I wonder if the court strategy might be to pin it on Tony, but have him on Krakoa with immunity. At least until they can prove it was Nimrod/Orchis.
    God I hate this. The divorce better be quick.

To all my fellow Emma fanīs

Could be worse. This is not a Storm has always loved Black Panther and you didnt know scenario.

This is convenence between two characters that have had sex in the past and dont hate each other that much. Is something that is for the benefit for Mutankind and Stark Legacy and is a very weird form of making the Avengers less arseholes with Mutankind and their stuff. The good point here is that the x-men are not isolated totally and they have allies and start remembering that.

Well at least I can rest easy knowing that this probably won’t be treated as an actual marriage. There’s a lot of political and legal context surrounding this, so it’s more like a scheme that Emma and Tony are using to further their common goals. Now I just have to pray to god that Duggan won’t use the romcom trope where they unintentionally fall in love for real.
    Last edited by Dipter; 06-19-2023 at 07:03 AM.

Not gonna lie Tony is kinda hot here

Its way too early in the day for this
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Its way too early in the day for this
    I was waiting for your arrival, friend! We have to go shopping for wedding outfits.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    Not gonna lie Tony is kinda hot here
    Yup.

In fact. Frost + Stark is very hot indeed.

More Hotter than Frost + Namor or Frost + Summers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Two highly self-centered people getting married. Coexistence must be optimal

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

This could be a fun development. I like how we moved on from AvX and we're now firmly in A+X.

I also noticed how Jean, who looks absolutely stunning on the cover, can hardly contain a smile there!

Fantastic Member

At least we know people like Scott and Hope survive the Gala was afraid she'd get taken out and then no more resurrections

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    At least we know people like Scott and Hope survive the Gala was afraid she'd get taken out and then no more resurrections
    Never trust a cover though.

Okay but like i really need to see the reactions of this marriage from the cuckoos, christian and emmas students…like i know they’re going to be hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I was waiting for your arrival, friend! We have to go shopping for wedding outfits.
    this calls for an all black outfit, this feels more like a funeral than anything else lool
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Never trust a cover though.
    This is the second month in to Fall, so yeah this probably isn't close to happening like the picture shows.
    Speaking of covers, now that I'm thinking about it I think Emma and everything to the left is the X-Men cover while Tony and everything to the right is the Invincible Iron Man cover.