Extraordinary Member

Default Bowser vs Miles Morales

Bowser, the version from the Super Mario Bros. Movie

vs.

Miles Morales, the version from Across the Spider-verse

Im spacing on Miles' feats to be honest. Mario Movie is much more fresh in my mind.

Bowser creates shockwaves that rip the asphalt off the street with his blows that hit star powered Mario. Thats pretty stronk. He is also plenty durable. The final hit didnt truly KO him.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Im spacing on Miles' feats to be honest. Mario Movie is much more fresh in my mind.

Bowser creates shockwaves that rip the asphalt off the street with his blows that hit star powered Mario. Thats pretty stronk. He is also plenty durable. The final hit didnt truly KO him.
    Dunno, Spider-people in general are understandably super strong, holding up sections of falling buildings by themselves, while Gwen threw away a container just in frustration. I remember Kingpin in addition to being physically huge was able to shockwave smash a falling building and Miles still found a way around him. Miles also upgraded his electric powers in the new movie to overpower a forcefield that his Spider-partners couldn't just punch through. Bowser is tough and could withstand being punched deep into his mountainous kingdom though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    Dunno, Spider-people in general are understandably super strong, holding up sections of falling buildings by themselves, while Gwen threw away a container just in frustration. I remember Kingpin in addition to being physically huge was able to shockwave smash a falling building and Miles still found a way around him. Miles also upgraded his electric powers in the new movie to overpower a forcefield that his Spider-partners couldn't just punch through. Bowser is tough and could withstand being punched deep into his mountainous kingdom though.
    Does Bowser know about The Shoulder Touch?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.