Default Super Mario RPG Remake

They actually did it....They brought back the game with a full remake

I cannot wait

That does look awesome. I can't wait to see how Smithy and the factory look or that one boss that came from the Final Fantasy dimension.

Of course on the flipside, this means those guys that talk about Geno for Smash are never going to shut up now.

OMG. I didn't believe the rumors. I didn't think they'd ever acknowledge that this game exists again (beyond porting it to the SNES app). This is one of my faves of all time, so I really can't wait.

Since they seem to be giving fans what they want, how 'bout a Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door remake next, Nintendo?!

I have this on my SNES Mini I love this game. A remake is huge!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

BANNED

i was just playing my old Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars for my Retro Duo console earlier tonight. my old save file still works which is great. Had to backtrack all the way to the Forest Maze and had to watch a good short youtube video of how to actually do the maze the actual proper way instead of what the game tells you to do.

and I had to practice with Geno a little bit with his Geno Whirl to try to get Geno Whirl to do the 9999 attack which gets a little tricky since you have to time it right.

I wish people would do a youtube video of how to get Genowhirl to do 9999 attack and whoever has a youtube video they need to show when at the right time to get genowhirl to do major damage.