Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Default Estro-Genocide 2014: Chi-Chi vs. Marvel/DC

Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!!! (And Saturday)

Be there for the event of the summer as East and West collide in the Khazan Arena - it's Estro-Genocide 2014!!

Does the World's Second-Strongest Woman have what it takes to stand against this brutal onslaught of some of comics' toughest female fighters?

---

ROUND ONE
    Chi-Chi (23rd Budokai; PL 130) vs. She-Hulk (616), Spider-Woman (616), Black Canary (Post-Crisis/DCAU Composite), Cassandra Cain (Pre-Flashpoint), Black Widow (616/MCU Composite), & Psylocke (616)

ROUND TWO
    Chi-Chi (Saiyan Saga; PL 300) vs. Liberty Belle (Pre-Flashpoint), Carol Danvers (616), Donna Troy (Pre-Flashpoint), & Moonstone (616)
    Last edited by Primetime Harder; 09-06-2014 at 09:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Sorry but I know Chi-chi makes threats and Gohan acts terrified of her but what feats does she actually have of strength/speed/skill? I'm not questioning with doubt I just don't know of any.
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

1st fight Chi-Chi is getting horribly stomped here. She never showed anything like, way, Tien's level at the 23rd Budokai, which would be the absolute bare minimum for someone to deal with She-Hulk. She can't fly, never does crazy snap dodge stuff, never uses energy blasts. She'd have a shot against some of these people, but Jen can take a nap, have a nightmare about facing off with Matt Murdock in court, wake up, thunderclap once, and they'll need to use a squeegee to clean up the wall of the arena.

2nd fight - Chi-Chi STILL can't fly, and absolutely nothing suggests she's significantly stronger here than she was at the 23rd. Any of her foes can solo her.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackid View Post
    Sorry but I know Chi-chi makes threats and Gohan acts terrified of her but what feats does she actually have of strength/speed/skill?
    She fought against Goku at the 23rd World Tournament and displayed the super-speed and strength consistent with the Turtle School. Of course, Goku was quite beyond her in power at that point, but she still made him take notice before he knocked her out of the ring.

That's the best example we've gotten of her fighting, I think, and the rest goes on implication. So for the purposes of this rumble, assume that her 23rd Budokai incarnation could edge a win against Mercenary Tao.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007