Default Great Ape Gohan vs Final Wars Godzilla

Great Ape Gohan takes on Final Wars Godzilla. Fight takes place in Japan at night, under a full moon.

BANNED

Great Ape Gohan has feats of tossing around an extremely weakened Vegeta (took a Kaio Ken 4x, a spirit bomb, a sword slash ) who couldn't even muster up the strength to kill an immobile Goku, Gohan, and Krillin by releasing all his energy. And then following on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    Great Ape Gohan takes on Final Wars Godzilla. Fight takes place in Japan at night, under a full moon.
    If this is Saiyan Saga Gohan, his Great Ape form would be Nappa + level in power. I've never seen Final Wars, but I'm certain no Godzilla is even close to that level of power.
    "But only in their dreams can men be truly free. 'Twas always thus, and always thus will be."

-Robin Williams (Dead Poets Society)

~Member Since: 09/25/2009~
    ~Old CBR Post Count: 834~

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Hmmmm, he can tank the impact of a meteor that leveled a a large portion of a ruined city and throughout the film, he's basically superior to nearly all the Kaiju in the films barring a few. All in all, FW Godzilla is probably the strongest we have seen by the means of feats.

Great Ape Gohan is pretty powerful but more or less doesn't exactly fight in a rather intelligent way from what I've seen. Though his first transformation had him on a rampage of spamming mouth blasts that even Piccolo admit that Earth would be screwed by that alone.

All-New Member

The thing is that non-transformed Gohan at this point could probably beat any Godzilla incarnation without powering up significantly, and it'd be a nasty stomp in most cases (1k power level is around the minimum threshold for blowing up the moon), and certainly if he did power up. I'm not sure FW Godzilla can even get Oozaru Gohan to notice him given that makes him twice as strong as Nappa who was ignoring everything a bunch of moonbuster-tier fighters could toss out.

I think FW Godzilla could definitely take Oozaru Kid Goku though but it'd be like a 5/10 affair.

Great Ape Gohan has a mouthbeam just like FW Godzilla, but at around 40-50 ft, GA Gohan is shorter than Godzilla.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AncienRegime View Post
    The thing is that non-transformed Gohan at this point could probably beat any Godzilla incarnation without powering up significantly, and it'd be a nasty stomp in most cases (1k power level is around the minimum threshold for blowing up the moon), and certainly if he did power up. I'm not sure FW Godzilla can even get Oozaru Gohan to notice him given that makes him twice as strong as Nappa who was ignoring everything a bunch of moonbuster-tier fighters could toss out.

I think FW Godzilla could definitely take Oozaru Kid Goku though but it'd be like a 5/10 affair.
    The minimum threshold for blowing up the moon to the point you can't see any debris is around 278, going by Roshi's 139 being multiplied around 2 times by the Kamehameha, which is about consistent with the 400+ Piccolo replicating the feat with no charge time. Gohan should also have some ridiculous super speed as well, even in Oozaru form, and was strong enough to topple a thin mesa with one punch in that form even before he started his training.

Oozaru Kid Goku, OTOH, never even displayed beam breath and never did anything more impressive than throwing chunks of buildings around, but his size was kind of inconsistent across his two appearances, and he was apparently able to scare/kill Gohan Sr, who was about as tough as Goku post-Korin training, though we never actually see that fight so there could have been extenuating circumstances.